Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3917845 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
As long as my Angel is not involved in their drama..I’m fine.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
kai the okra king don hear am today grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
bentenny:
kai the okra king don hear am today grin grin
Boma is a shameless goat!
Tueh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Magical touch kee you dia!
Your hoodlum is so irrelevant that he had to kiss my Angelistic Toronto’s ass to trend!
Lmao!
Endorsement 0
Engagements 0
Relevance 0
Next time,shine ya eyes before you disgrace your ancestors!
Oloriburuku!!
And I said oguneri finish ur remains there!!! Community of frustrated rejects that is still masturbating on their smelly pants over a man's apology in ur case a man young enough to be ur son eziiitongue tongue tongue See Boma shinning everywhere in the union Like the super star he is unlike ur own angelic that is only remembered when it concerns dirty oloshoism tongue tongue tongue I command u to tie this post on that ur deflated bobi forever cos u will never see such privilege again tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Tatiana4u is a shameless shegoat!
Tueh!
Gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Beatrice oooooo.....

Where was this fire oooooo when you were in the house

God

BOMA in the mud
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa
“You look like a mad man”…where’s the lie?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
See Boma wey look like okporoko Dey body shame fine babe like Beatrice…chai! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
duduade:
Beatrice oooooo.....

Where was this fire oooooo when you were in the house

God

BOMA in the mud
Which rubbish mud!!
Mr man Boma is a survivor of erosion so Mud can do nothing to him!!! No talk can touch him at his level except u get mind to slap then see what follows u cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
See Boma wey look like okporoko Dey body shame fine babe like Beatrice…chai! grin
U and the whole men that crossed ur path put together up to this ur old age of 45 ooo can not touch Boma's feet in the looks department I Sabi u well well!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Well my BoomBoom is the leading Man of the show at the moment cheesy cheesy My phone has been buzzing since the reunion with people congratulating me with praises all over that my Okro King is giving them the full benefit of their subscription cheesy cheesy If I say am not proud of BoomBoom then am a pathetic liar cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Bikonu where is gbegirirsoup....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Well my BoomBoom is the leading Man of the show at the moment cheesy cheesy My phone has been buzzing since the reunion with people congratulating me with praises all over that my Okro King is giving them the full benefit of their subscription cheesy cheesy If I say am not proud of BoomBoom then am a pathetic liar cheesy cheesy
E remain make you marry Boma as I know sey you be babe.So as people dey lambast Boma everywhere sey e no fine ,you no mind am.You really defend him to the hilt.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
Froshloaded:

Fr.
They should have used WhatsApp lol grin
Any link to watch the reunion?E be like sey them go soon Start the next one
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Any link to watch the reunion?E be like sey them go soon Start the next one

They've finished today's episode till tomorrow..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2022
TheEnforcer:
E remain make you marry Boma as I know sey you be babe.So as people dey lambast Boma everywhere sey e no fine ,you no mind am.You really defend him to the hilt.
Ofcourse those he rejected and their team na Dem fit talk rubbish which is useless to me cos we all saw how they were all fighting and falling for him including a married woman cheesy cheesy No bad looking man fit get that kind power so na inconsequential noise dem dey make and I actually love it when my men are the topic amongst ladies wink cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
So Angel carry infected kpekus dey walk around and for Cross to say it out,d stench from down there must have been really bad ....
Am just wondering how d housemates were able to cope while in d house with d way she was even exposing it...
No wonder Sammie dumped her, Michael ran for his dear life,Boma just fingered and left ,Emmanuel ran for his life and mehn I bless the name of d lord for Cross life..
Even Kelvin friend no rate am at all...1 dollar per night,
Tati my dear friend no Stan well at all,try not to defend rubbish this year

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Aguwanyi:
So Angel carry infected kpekus dey walk around and for Cross to say it out,d stench from down there must have been really bad ....
Am just wondering how d housemates were able to cope while in d house with d way she was even exposing it...
No wonder Sammie dumped her, Michael ran for his dear life,Boma just fingered and left ,Emmanuel ran for his life and mehn I bless the name of d lord for Cross life..
Even Kelvin friend no rate am at all...1 dollar per night,
Tati my dear friend no Stan well at all,try not to defend rubbish this year
Yen yen yen
Almost all the guys in the house was/is attracted to Angel because she’s a beautiful and smart woman but your gay pig kept begging for love from Maria,Jackie B and even queen but they all aired him and went for other guys…lmao!
I would rather Stan a slut than an over bloated gay pig whose anus is wider than Abuja highway!
Tueh!
Make sure you look before you leap this year cos stanning a gay pig isn’t easy!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Lmfao I noticed maria relocated from her sit with angel to sit at the back with BoomBoom when she couldn't bear the rotting stench coming from angel's canal cheesy cheesy Ave Maria I like that u don't joke with ur health jarecheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:18am On Jun 08, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Lmfao I noticed maria relocated from her sit with angel to sit at the back with BoomBoom when she couldn't bear the rotting stench coming from angel's canal cheesy cheesy Ave Maria I like that u don't joke with ur health jarecheesy
Boma lambasted queen sey na village girl? Hei

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2022
TheEnforcer:
Boma lambasted queen sey na village girl? Hei
Lol no mind my Boomboom but na she find trouble Sha by doing aproko for him and Tega matter cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Beatrice wey resemble man wey bleach prepare finish to come find who she go take top trend table but got the shock of her life cheesy BoomBoom no go kii person cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Abeg shut up ya mouth and stop capping like an psychotic person!
Oh yes,Maria changed her seat because she’s restless and it’s not Angel’s fault.Worry about your ugly fave who isn’t different from a mad man that went to bbn only to gossip,bleep a married woman, insult women and came out with 0 endorsements!
Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Beatrice wey resemble man wey bleach prepare finish to come find who she go take top trend table but got the shock of her life cheesy BoomBoom no go kii person cheesy
Beatrice is one of the most beautiful women with a natural and banging body in that house that Pere and Emmanuel fell for her but stuck with Maria and Liquorose and used them for their strategy….meanwhile, Beatrice stayed for 2 weeks but she got at least 2 endorsement deals worth more than Boma’s miserable life!
E shock you?
Boma apologized to Angel and started famzing her because he knows her worth and the fact that she’s a billion times better than he can ever be but insulted Beatrice that had absolutely no business quarreling with and capitalized on the fact that she doesn’t have a solid fanbase and she’s still the timid girl who doesn’t know her worth and he thought he could bully easily her but she dragged him like a sack of rotten potatoes!
Lmao!
Beatrice 10000000
Boma 0
Me:kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Period!
Boma is a piece of shit and a lowlife!!!
Tueh!
Angel wasn’t capping when she said "Boma, I will shock you after the show. I will make it"
"I go still big pass you”!
My girl kept her promise and Covid logo head apologized like a defeated peasant!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Abeg shut up ya mouth and stop capping like an psychotic person!
Oh yes,Maria changed her seat because she’s restless and it’s not Angel’s fault.Worry about your ugly fave who isn’t different from a mad man that went to bbn only to gossip,bleep a married woman, insult women and came out with 0 endorsements!
Tueh!
Hohoho I warned u now see how long it took u to show face after the pains that swallowed u last night tongue tongue Maria ran for her life because of the stench that almost choked her to death from ur useless fave's septic tank puna and their is nothing u can do about itcheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Now check out my super handsome Hollywood Boma in public with beautiful super star ladies adoring his looks and u garbage tat in public to see how u are just a waste tongue tongue In ur next life u better not be worwor and unfortunate like this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Beatrice is one of the most beautiful women with a natural and banging body in that house that Pere and Emmanuel fell for her but stuck with Maria and Liquorose and used them for their strategy….meanwhile, Beatrice stayed for 2 weeks but she got at least 2 endorsement deals worth more than Boma’s miserable life!
E shock you?
Boma apologized to Angel and started famzing her because he knows her worth and the fact that she’s a billion times better than he can ever be but insulted Beatrice that had absolutely no business quarreling with and capitalized on the fact that she doesn’t have a solid fanbase and she’s still the timid girl who doesn’t know her worth and he thought he could bully easily her but she dragged him like a sack of rotten potatoes!
Lmao!
Beatrice 10000000
Boma 0
Me:kwa kwa kwa kwa
This one na medicine after death u dey do tongue tongue Wail Cry blood from now to eternity ur angelic na hopeless one dollar ho with no ambition cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Period!
Tueh!
Angel wasn’t capping when she said "Boma, I will shock you after the show. I will make it"
My girl kept her promise and Covid logo head apologized like a defeated peasant!
Lmao!
I said u are crying over rotten milk cheesy ur one dollar ho still failed woefully at shocking him cos she's too filthy to achieve anything bigger than BBN franchise tongue tongue if she was that important to BoomBoom he would have gone on his knees to apologize a long time ago before this reunion talk!!! cheesy cheesy he just pitied ur pathetic qwin as a sweet man that he is cos she lacks love completely in life!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Choi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hmm. So people really watch their reunions. Sha, anything which floats your boat.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Period!
Tueh!
Lmao!
What insignificant fanbase are u wallowing about abeg..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Yen yen yen
Almost all the guys in the house was/is attracted to Angel because she’s a beautiful and smart woman but your gay pig kept begging for love from Maria,Jackie B and even queen but they all aired him and went for other guys…lmao!
I would rather Stan a slut than an over bloated gay pig whose anus is wider than Abuja highway!
Tueh!
Make sure you look before you leap this year cos stanning a gay pig isn’t easy!
Yen yen yen....Omo I Stan d winner of the show,catch me if u can....

But why is my post paining,shey na me say make Angel contaminate biggie house with d smell of her kpekus abi she na me say make she carry yeast infection enter biggie house..
Just like Micheal said,ODOGWU got good taste,,Jackie B is a full doctor's prescription,my fave cannot go for remnants...
And did u just say that all d guys were attracted to Angel,person wey dem no rate..
Do u rem d way Micheal avoided her like a plague,Boma chop kiss finish do like say nothing happen,she was a second fiddle to Cross cos Saskay rejected him...Person wey her infectious kpekus dey for outside
And seriously I don't even like Maria,but Angel no reach her half...
Angel is just a piece off utter rubbish..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.