Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3917915 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 12:12am On Jun 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Obsessed much?
U are even beneath a coward undecided ur dumbbess is just too pronounced cheesy u go create moniker tire and still remain a loser cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ILuvKIDS: 1:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Angel carry this reunion for head like tinibu
Day 5 and it's still one chick and her many.... tongue

Btw all shippers will go to hell...
So Laslax Emma serve LQ cold breakfast grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Ur dumbness eeeh cheesy

His relevance is no more about angel but Queen and Beatrice grin grin Tatiana4u u are such a waste in this life!!!!
You just admitted that Angel made him relevant but
ain’t you ashamed of yourself for stanning an ugly and bitter mad man who’s relevance is tied to ladies?
At least Kidd was better cos he’s cute and has access to daddy’s I’ll gotten money ….why did you stoop so low this time around?
Oh I forgot,you are a l@wlif@!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Eleribu!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
U are even beneath a coward undecided ur dumbbess is just too pronounced cheesy u go create moniker tire and still remain a loser cheesy cheesy
Awwnn…it’s better to be a coward than to be a nut case and a demented fellow!
Lmao!
Being a Boma Stan whose fanbase is less than 1% is already tormenting you!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Next time,shine ya eye!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Have you been banned or you are so demented that you now like your own comments?
Lmao!
Like fave like fan.
Ndi ara!!!
Kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Aguwanyi:

What insignificant fanbase are u wallowing about abeg..
My dear Useless Tatiana aka iluvkids be Mumu na!!! Boma that's in good terms with all the people with the largest fanbase; Whitemoney, Liqourose, Maria, Pere, Cross!!! Who's angel one dollar ho wink She's too worthless for Boma to remember before this reunion that brought them together!! cheesy If not that she mellow by force out of fear after the pill he finished her with the last time she attempted her madness near him cheesy cheesy Ofcourse he reacted nicely as the sweet sexy man with a magical touch cheesy
Me am a feminist that hate seeing women abused but that doesn't mean ladies should be unnecessarily rude to men!! I have super nice men in my life that I respect dearly and get same treatment reciprocated!! If we are to be realistic these shine ya eyes ladies are the most uncouth of all seasons even whitemoney and Pere complained about that!! Queen and Beatrice didn't come to Boma with the best approach especially that bleached mgbeke Beatrice that made no single sense!! Disgracing herself just for cheap highlights that she failed to bring when it mattered in the house!! She only offered mad cow noise after her intrusion cheesy cheesy cheesy Boma is far from a bad man infact he is one of the sweetest men that ever graced bbn even Queen a very honest lady confirmed that in one of her media rounds!! The energy u bring to him that u will get in return no matter who u are!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 8:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Have you been banned or you are so demented that you now like your own comments?
Lmao!
Like fave like fan.
Ndi ara!!!
Kwa kwa kwa
Garbage bag like U no reach!! na Spambots!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
Garbage bag like U no reach!! na Spambots!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
My dear Useless Tatiana aka iluvkids be Mumu na!!! Boma that's in good terms with all the people with the largest fanbase; Whitemoney, Liqourose, Maria, Pere, Cross!!! Who's angel one dollar ho wink She's too worthless for Boma to remember before this reunion that brought them together!! cheesy If not that she mellow by force out of fear after the pill he finished her with the last time she attempted her madness near him cheesy cheesy Ofcourse he reacted nicely as the sweet sexy man with a magical touch cheesy
Me am a feminist that hate seeing women abused but that doesn't mean ladies should be unnecessarily rude to men!! I have super nice men in my life that I respect dearly and get same treatment reciprocated!! If we are to be realistic these shine ya eyes ladies are the most uncouth of all seasons even whitemoney and Pere complained about that!! Queen and Beatrice didn't come to Boma with the best approach especially that bleached mgbeke Beatrice that made no single sense!! Disgracing herself just for cheap highlights that she failed to bring when it mattered in the house!! She only offered mad cow noise after her intrusion cheesy cheesy cheesy Boma is far from a bad man infact he is one of the sweetest men that ever graced bbn even Queen a very honest lady confirmed that in one of her media rounds!! The energy u bring to him that u will get in return no matter who u are!! cheesy cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
You ended up spewing so much crap!
Lmao!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
You ended up spewing so much crap!
Lmao!
No crap wey pass this!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I get life pass u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
No crap wey pass this!!!
And that’s you!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
I get life pass u
K

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:

And that’s you!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E shock u say I still get receipts cheesy cheesy Tatiana u worwor ooo choi cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:

K
At least his prick still gallant dey throway salute unlike ur akwuna fallen angel cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
E shock u say I still get receipts cheesy cheesy Tatiana u worwor ooo choi cheesy cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
You wish!
E be like say na you be that o…lmao!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
You wish!
E be like say na you be that o…lmao!
Tatiana de worwor cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
Tatiana de worwor cheesy
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
At least his prick still gallant dey throway salute unlike ur akwuna fallen angel cheesy
You mean Boma wey get the smallest dick for the house?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
Lol...this my friend Tatiana sha....

But seriously I love the fact that Boma apologized to her and i guess that was why Beatrice and Queen came for him..,but if only they knew...
If only they knew that Angel needs to feel like a human for once...Angel needs all d love in this whole world before she enters street or have u forgotten that she's mentally deranged.. Someone that almost contemplated suicide or do u want ur fave hands stained with her dirty blood...

But d problem now is why does Tatiana sees Boma's apology as a bragging right...abi no be d same Angel wey we watch.... Someone that her infected kpekus is always on vibration mood whenever she was around d guys, someone that Cross used his iron hands to deflate that her Nigeria economy breasts...Someone that d whole of biggie's house was smelling of her infected kpekus...
Who even rate that mad girl...

And as for that Beatrice wey dey like something wey cat drag comot from dustbin,well I love the way Boma kept her in her trash can....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:

You mean Boma wey get the smallest dick for the house?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Small prick better pass all the ruptured smelly dichotomy of angel tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aguwanyi:

But seriously I love the fact that Boma apologized to her and i guess that was why Beatrice and Queen came for him..,but if only they knew...
If only they knew that Angel needs to feel like a human for once...Angel needs all d love in this whole world before she enters street or have u forgotten that she's mentally deranged.. Someone that almost contemplated suicide or do u want ur fave hands stained with her dirty blood...

But d problem now is why does Tatiana sees Boma's apology as a bragging right...abi no be d same Angel wey we watch.... Someone that her infected kpekus is always on vibration mood whenever she was around d guys, someone that Cross used his iron hands to deflate that her Nigeria economy breasts...Someone that d whole of biggie's house was smelling of her infected kpekus...

And as for that Beatrice wey dey like something wey cat drag comot from dustbin,well I love the way Boma kept her in her trash can....

No man has ever loved or tickled tatiana romantically all her life na the reason cheesy Probably as she too worwor and dumb with rotten personality cheesy she lacked love all through even on her 45th birthday this year grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na Jackie dey date that Michael guy.She like am scarra.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
Small prick better pass all the ruptured smelly dichotomy of angel tongue tongue
Pls put viewers discretion next time

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Pls put viewers discretion next time
Abi ooo my darling cheesy I have to Cleanse this forum small from her bad smell sefcheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
Abi ooo my darling cheesy I have to Cleanse this forum small from her bad smell sefcheesy
choi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
Angel’s pussy is famous but your Boma’s micro dick is a disgusting site to behold!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Kwa kwa kwa
I can see that misery loves company!grin
Awon oloriburuku!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I know that Boma’s apology to Angel really peppered your anus cos you didn’t see it coming…lmao!!!
You expected that failed deported low budget actor with less than 1% fanbase to insult my Angel but he rather worshiped her instead and that singular act has caused you so much pain…Kwa kwa kwa kwa
And since when did an apology become a bragging right?
Cry more!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CaracalClaws(f): 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tatiana4u:

Angel’s pussy is famous but your Boma’s micro dick is a disgusting site to behold!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
u can never ever see his dick or any man to tickle u tonguecheesy While ur Angel's pussy remains famous for the bad smell that even requires viewers discretion tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
ntoor tongue tongue tongue tongue U suffer ooo for this life cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
No man has ever loved or tickled tatiana romantically all her life na the reason cheesy Probably as she too worwor and dumb with rotten personality cheesy she lacked love all through even on her 45th birthday this year grin
This must be your true life story cos you obviously lack love,that’s why you keep stanning useless housemates who can’t trend without women!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
CaracalClaws:
u can never ever see his dick or any man to tickle u tonguecheesy While ur Angel's pussy remains famous for the bad smell that even requires viewers discretion tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy
ntoor tongue tongue tongue tongue U suffer ooo for this life cheesy cheesy
Wetin I wan take Boma micro dick do?
Lmao!
Angel’s pussy isn’t only famous but it keeps lonely d@gs like you warm at night!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.