Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3923789 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Exactly, Pere has negative energy and has his eyes set on her. We will see how things go from here.

Why is pere's vibe negative? Cos he called out whitemoney to his face?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

What's the point in writing thesis about someone you don't like?
I guess Maria will be the Most Hated Housemate of this season going by the unnecessary post I am seeing here?
To what end? Will it make your Favorite win?
Maria is old,she is a snake, she is this and that, I agree. Leave her for her fans.

Why don't you focus on people you like rather than spewing trash at someone you don't like.

Stop the Toxicity circle in this show. SMH.

Giddem!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
The dumb one is ur white Hippo..If he was smart enough and not all acting over the place out of desperation to get fans..His game would not have been bursted in just a week ok.....!!!!!
Let's hope it doesn't lie in their power to send him home.. just like they did to ka3na that came with the same script last season loool

WhiteMoney don choke dis one.

grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 9:34am On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

Whitedonkey don choke me.

grin
NA SO tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2021
hazel01:
white money overheard it backstage. He couldn't give them up because he would have to say how he became sure. And for your information,he heard about pere when he was being tagged. He figured out Maria, after the clues Biggie gave and their closeness. Or he never figured out Maria but is only saying that thinking it will endear him to her..White money is not that smart facts!!
Dumbest post I’ve seen today. Keep cooking.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
E be like say Down shelshit dey watch this show from indomie carton grin

Cos how will someone twist what everyone is watching every single time to suit his/her narrative. We all fvcking have TVs and we see these things. Stop being delusional!

Na him style be that o....someone that was so certain frodd was winning pepperdem. I think he just stans the liveliest igbo dude in the house year in year out.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Well even a fool can be smart among dullards....in other words,the people around you can make you look smart even when you are not,she is not really that smart,it is the other housemates that are not observant at all...instead of them to be observant and wise,they are busy listening to what their fellow housemates tell them....just imagine more than 90% of them picking jaypaul,liquorose and Beatrice....they were all listening to what arin told them...they do not have mind of their own...they are not intelligent enough to understand that even the wild cards will also be discussing with them too...I could remember vividly when white money said the person that is wildcard is the person ranting most...but many of them did not listen attentively, they were more concerned about the jaccuzi party.....I spend alot of money to vote on my favourite housemate and luckily for me they do win the show because I carefully select them....

But this season I did not select quickly,I had to wait till yesterday before I started making my selections...here are my three favourites for now and I have my personal observations and reasons why I pick them...

1......whitemoney....he is observant and has a game plan....

2......Angel.. she might look like a LovePeddler, a bitch call her whatever name,but she understands the game....

3.........liquorose....emmanuel thinks she is a mumu but the babe is just playing mind games with the housemates....I have known Rose for more than a decade when she was my neighbour at ijesha in surulere....liquor is a bi-sexual.. she knows what game she is playing........

That is all for now...

As for pere...pere is not a simp but he sees whitemoney as a big threat....have you all noticed that white money is always trying to build a wall around himself??when all the housemates are discussing about whatever..most of the time whitemoney is always trying to keep himself busy even if he has to start finding for something to cook or clean etc..he just likes to create his own space...he is playing the game well..
Oshey! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Show us where you rightly guessed that Maria is a Wildcard.
Also Show us where HMs and viewers rightly figured out that Maria is a wild card.
If you cannot do these then it is fair to say that Maria is smart and fooled everybody.

Don't keep sounding foolish out of your desperation to convince yourself that Maria is not smart. It is one thing to not like someone but another thing not be logical and tell the obvious truth because of resentment.

Yes, Maria as a Wildcard convincingly fooled you, everyone and the HMs. That is why she is still on that show.
Take it up with Big brother.
Lol...I understand your pain..she fooled you but for you to stop getting angry with yourself you need to bring people along with your foolishness and the best way to do that is to make the statement that "she fooled everybody"...

Well if that will make you sleep well this night then I agree with you....grin grin I care about you...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
lol...for your mind now people enter big brother based on merits,really??lol I guess these present housemates are the smartest people that big brother could get from naija youths....lol..you will get into big brother house if you have the right cliques and connections and interests......forget all the "I don suffer" story that the housemates are dishing out..it is part of the game....none of them is lacking in real life...forget the poverty story they are selling to audience...even pere that is in US military initially told others that he is suffering ...lol
I agree with what you typed up there. It's all about connections. For example;
Tobi Bakre of the last two seasons was my sister's ex bf. He called her and told her that he will be gone for a while, but didn't tell her he had been admitted into the BBN house as the rules state. Tobi used a connection from a previous housemate here in Abuja.
Now, Jackie B. I know her and went to same school with her. Her mum was a senator back then. A senator oh! Should someone like her be given the slot above people who really need the money? You be the judge of that.
Her mum is also a socialite and has connections within entertainment circles as well. It wasn't hard for Jackie to get into the house. This is a girl who balls and parties well in Abj oh. So what skills was her admission into the BBN house based off of?
Forget...it's all about connections and speaking to the people who matter.

Lastly, Pere is no longer in the US military sha. He came out a few years ago. And he even stated that he doesn't have a steady salary these days and is actually into one or two hustles, like his acting gigs. People like Arin, Jackie B are are even from more wealthy homes than he is. Forget all the Yankee talk and background. It's not by that.
But still, he ain't no poor man. So, yeah, none of them is really that underprivileged and broke.

Big brother purposely refused to select street people who need the money to upgrade their lives. To them, it won't appeal to Nigerians who like superficial and more polished people entertaining them. Hence, the usual selection of mixed race people, particularly the ladies. Hmmm...So much for being random auditions. Not fair, though.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dannzy30(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Officially team Liquorose��✔️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

What's the point in writing thesis about someone you don't like?
I guess Maria will be the Most Hated Housemate of this season going by the unnecessary post I am seeing here?
To what end? Will it make your Favorite win?
Maria is old,she is a snake, she is this and that, I agree. Leave her for her fans.

Why don't you focus on people you like rather than spewing trash at someone you don't like.

Stop the Toxicity circle in this show. SMH.
It's actually the other way round

It's WM that you guys can't stop hating on

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2021
scondy:

WhiteMoney fans think like their Stan. Fantastically full of themselves.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2021
kowema:
You people's Maria is the fakest and biggest liar of the season so far. Babes keeps shooting herself in the foot and spoiling her game by her hand.
So on stage she said she was single, same person gave someone a BJ on her own bed a day before the show. So who did she give a BJ?. This brings a lot to question.

She said she is 29. She graduated from FGGC Owerri in 2004. People that even graduated in 2006 from secondary schools have all clocked 30 literally.

It really hit her hard last night when clearly, the guys she thought had fallen for her didn't pick her for keeps in the Truth or Dare game. Severe pains.
The wild card thing is over, one would think she would have perished the fakeness but na lie, babe is still in character.

Gbas gbos!
Giddem!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

I agree with what you typed up there. It's all about connections. For example;
Tobi Bakre of the last two seasons was my sister's ex bf. He called her and told her that he will be gone for a while, but didn't tell her he had been admitted into the BBN house as the rules state. Tobi used a connection from a previous housemate here in Abuja.
Now, Jackie B. I know her and went to same school with her. Her mum was a senator back then. A senator oh! Should someone like her be given the slot above people who really need the money? You be the judge of that.
Her mum is also a socialite and has connections within entertainment circles as well. It wasn't hard for Jackie to get into the house. This is a girl who balls and parties well in Abj oh. So what skills was her admission into the BBN house based off of?
Forget...it's all about connections and speaking to the people who matter.

Lastly, Pere is no longer in the US military sha. He came out a few years ago. And he even stated that he doesn't have a steady salary these days and is actually into one or two hustles, like his acting gigs. People like Arin, Jackie B are are even from more wealthy homes than he is. Forget all the Yankee talk and background. It's not by that.
But still, he ain't no poor man. So, yeah, none of them is really that underprivileged and broke.

Big brother purposely refused to select street people who need the money to upgrade their lives. To them, it won't appeal to Nigerians who like superficial and more polished people entertaining them. Hence, the usual selection of mixed race people, particularly the ladies. Hmmm...So much for being random auditions. Not fair, though.
YOU ARE 100% CORRECT...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 9:40am On Aug 02, 2021
innocentdude:
It's actually the other way round

It's WM that you guys can't stop hating on
Who is you people? I have no business with White money.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Dumbest post I’ve seen today. Keep cooking.
You dey mind these people grin
The Nonsense shock me I no go lie grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Lol...I understand your pain..she fooled you but for you to stop getting angry with yourself you need to bring people along with your foolishness and the best way to do that is to make the statement that "she fooled everybody"...

Well if that will make you sleep well this night then I agree with you....grin grin I care about you...

Be logical for once. She is smart and fooled everybody seeing you cannot provide the evidence to strengthen your perchance for stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Tranquility2345:
White man and Pere dey drag alpha male of the house. Very simple.

No be Maria dey cause the yawa and it’s definitely not White man guessing or knowing who the wild cards are.

Pere has succeeded in manipulating Maria to join his camp…

No be only alpha na omega male

U think guys like boma,Emmanuel,cross,niyi and co will just sit down and watch a boring,pride filled guy like pere be the alpha male.
If dem gree for white money dem nogo gree for pere
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2021
Geezeem:
Just so those who dont know will know.....

In this game, there's no permanent friend or enemy.....only permanent interets and mutual respect

Your teamie this season might be your warring partner the next season

......dont take it seriously cool

It's all for the love of the game grin

And yes I will never stop beetching about Laycon's win

No point telling me to suck it up...I WONT angry

And yeah.....I want team whitie to apply more pressure here .....flood here with pictures, quotes and the slightest news about your boy.. ...we will take it. We had taken it in the past grin

What u don't get is...no one cared if u didn't stan Laycon....but the audacity to question people's choices that he shouldn't have been the favourite.

This season ...even those critiquing whitemoney have not said those stanning him are wrong in their choice.

So your problem is once u feel someone is not worthy , u get angry with the majority for choosing that person. U did it with Efe, u did it with Mercy cos u felt Ike should have been the choice of the ship to win, u did it with Laycon.

As u r a veteran in watching big brother, u should know all u need to do is project ur fave, critique others and let the best man win.

Don't be a sore looser just cos ur fav isn't te popular choice.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
This one thinks Nairaland association of bandwagons is the meaning of fanbase when it comes to Bbnaija grin grin

People that don't even have a DStv decoder..LMAO!grin grin

To be honest nairaland has been consistent throughout bbn. The most loved housemates on nairaland usually wins

So don't ever underestimate the biggest forum in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
scondy:

He keeps talking about him and trying to influence other HMs about him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
E be like say Down shelshit dey watch this show from indomie carton grin

Cos how will someone twist what everyone is watching every single time to suit his/her narrative. We all fvcking have TVs and we see these things. Stop being delusional!

He/shim is watching on nairaland.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Oluwapomile1: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Some Eeghe proud moments now cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Stop spreading this crap. Millions of viewers including you couldn't figure out the two Wildcards then how much more people that are living and mingling with them in such a complex enclosed space without a TV yet they got fooled and deceived.
If Maria was able to fool them and even the viewers then she is smart and deserve her space on the show.

You are trying to sound smart but you keep spewing gibberish. Enough!
Well some of us here knew from the Sunday it was announced that there were wildcards,that it was Maria. I said it that day and I told my peeps here. I even typed it here in Nairaland about two days before it was finally revealed that Maria is a wildcard. It was Pere i didn't decode. I kept saying it was Maria and JayPaul.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by BOOZELEE: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2021
kowema:
You people's Maria is the fakest and biggest liar of the season so far. Babes keeps shooting herself in the foot and spoiling her game by her hand.
So on stage she said she was single, same person gave someone a BJ on her own bed a day before the show. So who did she give a BJ?. This brings a lot to question.

She said she is 29. She graduated from FGGC Owerri in 2004. People that even graduated in 2006 from secondary schools have all clocked 30 literally.

It really hit her hard last night when clearly, the guys she thought had fallen for her didn't pick her for keeps in the Truth or Dare game. Severe pains.
The wild card thing is over, one would think she would have perished the fakeness but na lie, babe is still in character.

Relax

Lying is part of the game plan.So even if she lied,its her game plan.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

If Pere gets Maria. He stands a better chance of winning the Mula. Cos then he can do all the Alpha Male sh*t he wants. Most men don’t realise that your choice of woman can either elevate or reduce your status. Does Beyoncé saying she wanted to upgrade Jay-Z ring a bell?
You are wrong about your analysis.
When it comes to bbnaija,success is not sexually transmitted.
If you are genuinely loved,you'd go far in the game buy if you're not loved or you dont have that STAR quality,you wont go far even if you align with a potential
winner... ask Kidd how far.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

WhiteMoney don choke dis one.

grin

As Maria shoke you!. Ntoor!

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

To be honest nairaland has been consistent throughout bbn. The most loved housemates on nairaland usually wins

So don't have underestimate the biggest forum in Nigeria!

You dey mind that assistant biggie grin
He has forgotten that it was on this same forum that he campaigned for his fav last year
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Eyah, Cross really likes Angel Sha.

Himself and Liquorose are talking to Sammie about his relationship with Angel, and are trying to gauge his feelings about her. They are assuring him that he is her number one, but the vibes he gives her, is what she will flow with. He also tells Sammie that Angel will not allow ship to spoil her fun, the girl just wants to have fun.

He says he was having his bath in the morning, and Angel just came in and had her own bath. He says she no get wahala, and she has been herself since Day 1, she no dey change. As you see her, na so she be. He says he respects Angel so much for being true to herself

Cross, Beatrice and Tega are now talking about how you cannot have privacy in Big Brother house, Cross says if you want privacy, go to your father's house. Beatrice and Cross talk about a moment Cross came upon her having her bath, and Beatrice say, she shock say Cross enter the bathroom, but the thing no offend her like that.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2021
drisham:

My nigga

Where are our fellow marians

We're here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:

You are wrong about your analysis.
When it comes to bbnaija,success is not sexually transmitted.
If you are genuinely loved,you'd go far in the game buy if you're not loved or you dont have that STAR quality,you wont go far even if you align with a potential
winner... ask Kidd how far.
I agree it’s not the only way to win, but that is Pere’s strategy(Think Miracle and Nina). And that’s what I was on about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.