Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3942369 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2021
Isilomo didn’t even audition. E be tins for this country sha. I just pity the people that struggle to audition. What a waste of time

SefunmiHookups:

I agree with what you typed up there. It's all about connections. For example;
Tobi Bakre of the last two seasons was my sister's ex bf. He called her and told her that he will be gone for a while, but didn't tell her he had been admitted into the BBN house as the rules state. Tobi used a connection from a previous housemate here in Abuja.
Now, Jackie B. I know her and went to same school with her. Her mum was a senator back then. A senator oh! Should someone like her be given the slot above people who really need the money? You be the judge of that.
Her mum is also a socialite and has connections within entertainment circles as well. It wasn't hard for Jackie to get into the house. This is a girl who balls and parties well in Abj oh. So what skills was her admission into the BBN house based off of?
Forget...it's all about connections and speaking to the people who matter.

Lastly, Pere is no longer in the US military sha. He came out a few years ago. And he even stated that he doesn't have a steady salary these days and is actually into one or two hustles, like his acting gigs. People like Arin, Jackie B are are even from more wealthy homes than he is. Forget all the Yankee talk and background. It's not by that.
But still, he ain't no poor man. So, yeah, none of them is really that underprivileged and broke.

Big brother purposely refused to select street people who need the money to upgrade their lives. To them, it won't appeal to Nigerians who like superficial and more polished people entertaining them. Hence, the usual selection of mixed race people, particularly the ladies. Hmmm...So much for being random auditions. Not fair, though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Kayyy:
I was for laycon last season even though I didn't vote much ( I don't usually do anyways) , but I spent time defending him, but after the while season, I did some thinking going into this season, and this is that people choose their fav based on their bias and connectivity, and this includes myself, the so-called realness we use to guage a fav within a week is actually bias, looking back into previous season mercy wasn't actually real in the show but she entertained, laycon actually captured people with music, situation with Erica , music and creativity but we called that content as well, so each season our definition of real and content changes according to our bias and we just attached those words to express it, if you ask me Whitemoney has endeared me with his creativity and talent in the first task and thats about it, of course he would do more and I have him as a strongest currently, but imagine his reactions to the wild card reveal yesterday didn't come from him but saga, niyi, cross etc, it would have been met with disdain and insults, same way we project positivity from any actions of our fav

Pere has not done anything wrong in calling out WM on what he believed was right in his own thinking, he immediately said when they stood up that he knew why WM guessed right, now his reason might not be true for WM,but at the end of the day everyone with his opinion simples , WM was still emphasising his reason this morning with princess and Pere was saying his own mind with Boma, but cos of our bias there is already negative reactions to Pere's expression to Boma, at the end of the day I realise our bias allows us to interprete positivity towards our fav most of the time except when the negativity is very glaring for all to see

Laycon had no content whatsoever last season, only thing he was good at was tasks. Maybe he won on that basis of being seen as 'task-smart'.

How he won and kept having record breaking votes is still a mystery. People who actually voted him will answer this question better. Why exactly did laycon deserve those votes?

( speaks volumes as to why this season SMS votes were scrapped, could laycon have rigged the SMS votes?.... ...... It's Nigeria we dey, anything can happen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Lightway:
Between Liquorose, Angel, and Maria

Keep one

Evict one

And disqualify one

Let's go ooo ���

Disqualify all of them angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

Many didn't know this but I knew this from day1 in the house, her body structure ( she has no time for hips) grin, low cut, tomboy vibes (disguising under dance), even her voice is almost masculine.

We know them...

Ps: I just know her from first time on the show but am sure I must have breezed past one of her dance videos.

THIS IS THE MAJOR REASON WHY I DISLIKE EMMANUEL, IT'S LIKE OF ALL THE GIRLS IN THE HOUSE, YOU CHOOSE A SEMI-MAN TO SHIP.
Emmanuel is bi too....so I heard from reliable sources. But it's nothing. Liquorose is a hot chick whether y'all want to believe it or not
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

Wait are you saying wm only had 500 followers before bbn?
He obviously had more than 500 followers before BBN but let him keep cooking. It's allowed...

They all had an average of 3k apart from Rose and Boma
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Geezeem:
Just so those who dont know will know.....

In this game, there's no permanent friend or enemy.....only permanent interets and mutual respect

Your teamie this season might be your warring partner the next season

......dont take it seriously cool

It's all for the love of the game grin

And yes I will never stop beetching about Laycon's win

No point telling me to suck it up...I WONT angry

And yeah.....I want team whitie to apply more pressure here .....flood here with pictures, quotes and the slightest news about your boy.. ...we will take it. We had taken it in the past grin

Oh gawd, grin grin grin grin grin “apply pressure” is beginning to take on more importance because of BB.

Gee, stop teaching them bad things….
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Maria
lolz, Maria got thousands of fans already, before the show, whitemoney had just 500fans
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Lightway:
Between Liquorose, Angel, and Maria

Keep one

Evict one

And disqualify one

Let's go ooo ���
Keep Liquorose. Evict Maria and disqualify Angel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

Many didn't know this but I knew this from day1 in the house, her body structure ( she has no time for hips) grin, low cut, tomboy vibes (disguising under dance), even her voice is almost masculine.

We know them...

Ps: I just know her from first time on the show but am sure I must have breezed past one of her dance videos.

THIS IS THE MAJOR REASON WHY I DISLIKE EMMANUEL, IT'S LIKE OF ALL THE GIRLS IN THE HOUSE, YOU CHOOSE A SEMI-MAN TO SHIP.
You never liked Emmanuel so even if he goes for JackieB, you'd still have a way to criticise his choice.
Everyone is playing game there, he can play too however he likes.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2021
Olodo24:
Emmanuel is bi too....so I heard from reliable sources. But it's nothing.
Aha no wonder!
Birds of the same feather dey say.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Valto:
lolz, Maria got thousands of fans already, before the show, whitemoney had just 500fans

Thousands of fans where? She was relatively unknown! Same as white money and the rest.
And stop lieing about the 500 folowers nonsense. They all had an average of 3k followers.

You are just finding it hard to believe that his nairaland bandwagon noise is not reflecting in fanbase.. grin it is what it is..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2021
Beorn:
Everything is unrealistic to Nini. Any small thing, "it's not realistic". undecided

No mind her, with her name sounding like Anini.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2021
carammel:

You never liked Emmanuel so even if he goes for JackieB, you'd still have a way to criticise his choice.
Everyone is playing game there, he can play too however he likes.
.however he likes will send him home regardless when the chopping block lands in his head.
He won't escape it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Alexis11: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2021
RightDecision15:

Pere won my heart since I knew he was the male wild card, I started liking him immediately. Playing the wild card is not a small job. He did great

I will never understand why some persons hate Pere.

The guy is really creating a real BBN scenario in that house effortlessly. I call that content.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

Correction, Emmanuel chose a social media sensation with over 700k followers, and a member of the most successful female dance group in Nigeria, to ship.

He's going for the long game, you're playing Checkers, he's playing Chess
You are correct.......but liquorose is also playing mind games with him...liquorose is aware of what he is trying to do....even when the other housemates felt that Emma betrayed her,she kept making it look like she is not that angry with his decision and like everything is okay...but she knows what she is doing...its a game...she is codedly playing it...for Emma mind he is thinking she won't know his game plans and she will fall in love...lol...Rose will rather fall in love with the dark or chocolate ladies than fall in love with a man....she prefers females....know be for my mouth you go hear say she be bi...grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2021
These housemates seem forced to ship. It's cringe asf. They need to be themselves.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

Good question. The answer is: I never said she was romantically interested in Yousef. I’m only saying that while she was playing safe, she missed out on an opportunity to truly bond with someone she could fall in love with. She’s not gonna always have that privacy in the head of house. Remember Kidd and Erica bonded perfectly in the HoH lounge.

You said "she wasted her time with Yousef...." insinuating that the time she'd have used to hook up with Boma, she was busy spending it with Yousef. Yousef was never an option and never prevented her from shooting her shot with Boma. That's what I'm trying to let you know. Princess was trying to play safe from day 2 by going for Yousef so she won't pick a guy that would start up soemthing romantic with her immediately. She knew what she was doing and wanted to take her time to bind with who she likes. The Kidd and Erica situation doesn't apply with Peace and Yousef. No correlation.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2021
If only Beatrice is outspoken the way Arin is
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2021
Cross massaging Maria's feet

Twitter shippers:

"Aww my ship"
"Cross wants Maria so much, Pere has a fight on his hands"
"Maria controlling these guys, see Cross now"

Cross massages Liquorose's feet

Twitter shippers:
*Silence*

Cross is for everybody and for nobody.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2021
joshmarcus:
They swear for this Arin girl, Every sentence she says the word "like" must be involved undecided

I said this yesterday... She can't string 5 sentences without putting"like" in between.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
White money is not perfect..

Maria is not perfect...

They both have flaws, if you stan them, accept thier flaws, don't try to make people pointing out thier flaws unbiasly look bad for it...

Small tip: last season, Icons accepted laycon flaw that he was getting distracted, we were all here when we would all be shouting and praying he doesn't go to erica, we get angry with him when he does and kept on praying and hoping, while defending, that energy got to him, if you know, and he totally severed relationship with her and focused on his strengths, that's how he kept on winning fans and won the ultimate price...

Sometimes learn to accept your faves flaws, and weaknesses, and then you can smartly use it to win neutral fans for them, not just attacking every contrary opinion, like people don't know what they are saying and seeing...

Without mincing words...
Whitemoney and maria are gaming, too invested in gaming and calculations, though whitemoney's natural likeable character shines over his gaming most times, maria is hiding her sweet girl likeable character and playing the annoying "flirt" and instigator...

If both of them will just stay in thier natural elements, they would fly through, dragging for the top spot, but for now, none of them are clear, liquorose, angel, boma, pere are not so far from them, and that's just the truth...

Team neutral grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Thousands of fans where? She was relatively unknown! Same as white money and the rest.
And stop lieing about the 500 folowers nonsense. They all had an average of 3k followers.
sorry, it was actually 950.. so can u rest now? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

Correction, Emmanuel chose a social media sensation with over 700k followers, and a member of the most successful female dance group in Nigeria, to ship.

He's going for the long game, you're playing Checkers, he's playing Chess
Pfffff..... Fruitless strategy.
Nigerians already figured out they are both gay hence the disgust of this ship.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
MamBi:

I hope Saskay does not let herself get used as bandage… smiley

She actually likes Sammie genuinely from day one but oga went to carry load that he might not be able to handle grin

Saskay is still young and probably naïve. If Sammie got game, he'd win her heart because she likes him. If Sammie shows her care and dedicates quality time for her and forget Angel, Saskay will fall for him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
now let us forget favourites and be sincere with ourselves...whitemoney is the realest among them...I am not saying this because I like him or whatever...even those that are not his fans will agree with me that the white money is real and entertaining....Maria is beautiful....pere is playing the game well.....liquorose is a good actress/dancer......Angel is open minded and playing the game well too.....
I have no beef with WhiteMoney. But what is real about having a name like White Money when you have no money? What is real about shutting people up when they are not guests in his house? What is real about acting up a British accent to woo a girl when he has never entered a plane? You can claim he is joking but that is exactly how fake people behave. They claim what they are not and try to use humour or downright Aggression to force you to accept their way of thinking. WhiteMoney epitomises both traits. I don’t hate the guy but he isn’t fooling me, he came to the house with a strategy and I legit respect he is playing a game. But he should let others be themselves too, that’s all I want.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
You are correct.......but liquorose is also playing mind games with him...liquorose is aware of what he is trying to do....even when the other housemates felt that Emma betrayed her,she kept making it look like she is not that angry with his decision and like everything is okay...but she knows what she is doing...its a game...she is codedly playing it...for Emma mind he is thinking she won't know his game plans and she will fall in love...lol...Rose will rather fall in love with the dark or chocolate ladies than fall in love with a man....she prefers females....know be for my mouth you go hear say she be bi...grin

My own issue is that Liquorose should not be in a ship with that guy, because it has the potential of being one of the most boring ships in BBN history.

She does not have enough ginger in her, to carry Emmanuel's dull personality, and I don't want him to pull her down with it. She would be better riding solo than with that guy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
Tranquility2345:

He’s not. He’s shooting his shot. Shamelessly

And Aimlessly... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
whitemoney just added another 1k fans in just 30mins tongue

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

Laycon had no content whatsoever last season, only thing he was good at was tasks. Maybe he won on that basis of being seen as 'task-smart'.

How he won and kept having record breaking votes is still a mystery. People who actually voted him will answer this question better. Why exactly did laycon deserve those votes?

( speaks volumes as to why this season SMS votes were scrapped, could laycon have rigged the SMS votes?.... ...... It's Nigeria we dey, anything can happen)
When majority loves you then you will win, content or no content....for example if a producer produce a beat and wizkid just start whispering on the beat without saying anything and he releases it as a song..the song will still trend..when you have got fans who love you too much then you will always win even if you have no content.....same with burna boy...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Yes o,Nini is a huge disappointment and I regret stanning her for about 3 days.
Tueh!

Whattttt! Tati, you have truly dropped Nini? grin grin grin

I thought maybe you just demoted her… shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

My own issue is that Liquorose should not be in a ship with that guy, because it has the potential of being one of the most boring ships in BBN history.

She does not have enough ginger in her, to carry Emmanuel's dull personality, and I don't want him to pull her down with it. She would be better riding solo than with that guy
Well truly the ships will be boring...a bi and a bi having a relationship..lol...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:36am On Aug 02, 2021
Valto:
followers. Not fans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.