Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3894083 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
scondy:

What u don't get is...no one cared if u didn't stan Laycon....but the audacity to question people's choices that he shouldn't have been the favourite.

This season ...even those critiquing whitemoney have not said those stanning him are wrong in their choice.

So your problem is once u feel someone is not worthy , u get angry with the majority for choosing that person. U did it with Efe, u did it with Mercy cos u felt Ike should have been the choice of the ship to win, u did it with Laycon.

As u r a veteran in watching big brother, u should know all u need to do is project ur fave, critique others and let the best man win.

Don't be a sore looser just cos ur fav isn't te popular choice.

This one go choke o... cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
drisham:

Wait you've dumped Nini already?
I knew it will only be a matter of time .. that Nini girl is irritating
Yes o,Nini is a huge disappointment and I regret stanning her for about 3 days.
Tueh!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
This one thinks Nairaland association of bandwagons is the meaning of fanbase when it comes to Bbnaija grin grin

People that don't even have a DStv decoder..LMAO!grin grin
Same thing was said about laycon last season lipsrsealed e go shock u

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 9:51am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

WhiteMoney fans think like their Stan. Fantastically full of themselves.

No no no, I am not a White money stan so stop with that accusation.
I like Maria but I think Pere has this negative aura and energy going on. I will like to see how it plays out.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2021
kowema:
You people's Maria is the fakest and biggest liar of the season so far. Babes keeps shooting herself in the foot and spoiling her game by her hand.
So on stage she said she was single, same person gave someone a BJ on her own bed a day before the show. So who did she give a BJ?. This brings a lot to question.

She said she is 29. She graduated from FGGC Owerri in 2004. People that even graduated in 2006 from secondary schools have all clocked 30 literally.

It really hit her hard last night when clearly, the guys she thought had fallen for her didn't pick her for keeps in the Truth or Dare game. Severe pains.
The wild card thing is over, one would think she would have perished the fakeness but na lie, babe is still in character.

I don't know you, but damn sense no go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2021
scondy:

What u don't get is...no one cared if u didn't stan Laycon....but the audacity to question people's choices that he shouldn't have been the favourite.

This season ...even those critiquing whitemoney have not said those stanning him are wrong in their choice.

So your problem is once u feel someone is not worthy , u get angry with the majority for choosing that person. U did it with Efe, u did it with Mercy cos u felt Ike should have been the choice of the ship to win, u did it with Laycon.

As u r a veteran in watching big brother, u should know all u need to do is project ur fave, critique others and let the best man win.

Don't be a sore looser just cos ur fav isn't te popular choice.
That gizzard is a sore loser undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2021
The conversation is between Cross, Beatrice, Tega, Liquorose and Niyi mainly, Emmanuel is present Sha. The conversation is being held in the garden.

Tega tells Cross that as a man, he has little to worry about in the nudity aspect, because as a man, dem no go bash am.

Niyi says he was not thinking plenty about the nudity, until some housemates put the thought in his head

Cross says he was shocked to come into the house and see guys bathing with boxers, he come dey wonder if dem dey mad, because wetin men dey hide? He say na boarding school he go, and everybody fit dey bath outside naked for there, so, he no dey reason am as anything.

Tega say she surprise the day wey Cross comot from bathroom, dey clean him body, he no send unclothedness.

Cross say na him Big Brother house he dey, so, he go do as he wan do.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2021
I’m kinda happy to see Arin calm for a change.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:
Maria has a fanbase

Maria is smart

The problem with Maria, is that, na overkaku fit spoil her game.

Before the revelation that she was a wildcard, she was already getting on people's nerves because of her imposing nature, but once it was revealed, people appreciated her more and believed that the character was just an act to get through the wildcard thing. If she does not drop that character, or worse yet, if it gets worse, that fanbase she has will dwindle. So, I hope she drops bad bitch energy, for sweet girl energy, because that is the aura she is most associated with.

One of the worst things that will happen to her game, is if she starts anything with Pere in that house. He has negative energy that could very much ruin her aura.

She's smart, as far as being a wildcard goes. We will see how smart she is, as far as being a housemate goes.
Maria's conceitedness would be her major downfall while pere would be the final nail in her coffin wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coconuthead126: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2021
Abeg who knows where I can watch Bbnaija live? any suggestions on subscription links for those based in the US? So far na for YouTube live streams I dey manage follow up and that has been epileptic due to copyright infringement.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 9:58am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

Man don’t blame Boma now, dude is just trying to be spared from nomination.
Hmmm...And that too.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

No no no, I am not a White money stan so stop with that accusation.
I like Maria but I think Pere has this negative aura and energy going on. I will like to see how it plays out.

Are you aware who you are replying?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

If Pere gets Maria. He stands a better chance of winning the Mula. Cos then he can do all the Alpha Male sh*t he wants. Most men don’t realise that your choice of woman can either elevate or reduce your status. Does Beyoncé saying she wanted to upgrade Jay-Z ring a bell?

There's no planet that exist where pere can win this even if Beyonce is his gf

Listen Nigerians aren't stupid and the hateful vibes he's giving right now is a major turn off.

He's made himself the official first male villain in bbn history and there's a reason why no vilian has ever won it.

If pere wins bbn make i bend... infact I'll send you 100k. That's how sure I am that he stands no chance.

The only rivals to whitemoney I see right now is liquorose because of fame before bbn and Maria cos she's has been the most talked about female so far. That's it

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

Listen Nigerians aren't stupid and the hateful vibes he's giving right now is a major turn off.

He's made himself the official first male villain in bbn history and there's a reason why no vilian has ever won it.

If pere wins bbn make i bend... infact I'll send you 100k. That's how sure I am that he stands no chance.

The only rivals I see right now is liquorose because of fame before bbn and Maria cos she's has been the most talked about female so far. That's it
are you aware of who you are replying? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Queen of olosho vibes...
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Your Maria's losing her fans due to her boring and condescending behaviour grin
E pain am! grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:
But I think it’s unfair that Nini and Saskay made it into the house. Like seriously Big Brother is an R18 show. Why are they acting like this?
I’m beginning to believe those who say some people entered the house through lobbying or outright payment of millions are very accurate.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Drew13:

Same thing was said about laycon last season lipsrsealed e go shock u
Lol Laycon was the king everywhere from twitter to IG to Facebook to the streets both young and old. Media houses weren't left out.

He was and still the most followed across all social media platforms. His growth was fast and massive.

Nairaland played no role in his win except tagging him a rapist for simply going for the woman he liked (back then) against all odds.

Let's be guided. It's not by nairaland noise!-

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2021
bluefilm:

Maybe he has gone from polymath to polymer.
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2021
I was for laycon last season even though I didn't vote much ( I don't usually do anyways) , but I spent time defending him, but after the while season, I did some thinking going into this season, and this is that people choose their fav based on their bias and connectivity, and this includes myself, the so-called realness we use to guage a fav within a week is actually bias, looking back into previous season mercy wasn't actually real in the show but she entertained, laycon actually captured people with music, situation with Erica , music and creativity but we called that content as well, so each season our definition of real and content changes according to our bias and we just attached those words to express it, if you ask me Whitemoney has endeared me with his creativity and talent in the first task and thats about it, of course he would do more and I have him as a strongest currently, but imagine his reactions to the wild card reveal yesterday didn't come from him but saga, niyi, cross etc, it would have been met with disdain and insults, same way we project positivity from any actions of our fav

Pere has not done anything wrong in calling out WM on what he believed was right in his own thinking, he immediately said when they stood up that he knew why WM guessed right, now his reason might not be true for WM,but at the end of the day everyone with his opinion simples , WM was still emphasising his reason this morning with princess and Pere was saying his own mind with Boma, but cos of our bias there is already negative reactions to Pere's expression to Boma, at the end of the day I realise our bias allows us to interprete positivity towards our fav most of the time except when the negativity is very glaring for all to see

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Yes o,Nini is a huge disappointment and I regret stanning her for about 3 days.
Tueh!

Lol

Come and join we marians now cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

The only rivals to whitemoney I see right now is liquorose because of fame before bbn and Maria cos she's has been the most talked about female so far. That's it
I like your analysis. I also don’t think Pere can win but for slightly different reasons. Either way, he still has to try until he figures out it’s game over for him. And thus far, he is enjoying his moment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

Pere is a goner already grin the hate he's getting is alarming.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:
I’m kinda happy to see Arin calm for a change.

She's humbled by the revelations from the truth or dare
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2021
This season finalists in no particular order

Maria
Whitemoney
Angel
Liquor rose

Feel free to add to final house mate

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2021
Kayyy:
I was for laycon last season even though I didn't vote much ( I don't usually do anyways) , but I spent time defending him, but after the while season, I did some thinking going into this season, and this is that people choose their fav based on their bias and connectivity, and this includes myself, the so-called realness we use to guage a fav within a week is actually bias, looking back into previous season mercy wasn't actually real in the show but she entertained, laycon actually captured people with music, situation with Erica , music and creativity but we called that content as well, so each season our definition of real and content changes according to our bias and we just attached those words to express it, if you ask me Whitemoney has endeared me with his creativity and talent in the first task and thats about it, of course he would do more and I have him as a strongest currently, but imagine his reactions to the wild card reveal yesterday didn't come from him but saga, niyi, cross etc, it would have been met with disdain and insults, same way we project positivity from any actions of our fav

Pere has not done anything wrong in calling out WM on what he believed was right in his own thinking, he immediately said when they stood up that he knew why WM guessed right, now his reason might not be true for WM,but at the end of the day everyone with his opinion simples , WM was still emphasising his reason this morning with princess and Pere was saying his own mind with Boma, but cos of our bias there is already negative reactions to Pere's expression to Boma, at the end of the day I realise our bias allows us to interprete positivity towards our fav most of the time except it's very glaring.
I appreciate your honesty. Keep it real. Blessings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
kowema:
You people's Maria is the fakest and biggest liar of the season so far. Babes keeps shooting herself in the foot and spoiling her game by her hand.
So on stage she said she was single, same person gave someone a BJ on her own bed a day before the show. So who did she give a BJ?. This brings a lot to question.

She said she is 29. She graduated from FGGC Owerri in 2004. People that even graduated in 2006 from secondary schools have all clocked 30 literally.

It really hit her hard last night when clearly, the guys she thought had fallen for her didn't pick her for keeps in the Truth or Dare game. Severe pains.
The wild card thing is over, one would think she would have perished the fakeness but na lie, babe is still in character.

what a fake show and lies. She gave someone Mouth Action under quarantine.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Altrarecords:

To be honest nairaland has been consistent throughout bbn. The most loved housemates on nairaland usually wins

So don't ever underestimate the biggest forum in Nigeria!
Biggest online forum in Nigeria. So what?

Your social media growth is a reflection of your fanbase growth whether you like it or not as far as BBN is concerned. We saw it with Tacha and Mercy, we saw it with Laycon..

Your white money isn't even top 2 most followed at the moment. It's not by nairaland bandwagon oo. This season is different..

Even unknown housemates like Emmanuel, Beatrice and co stand a chance. All they need is to have majority of their fans voting using Dstv premium while noise makers keep giving 100 online votes. Don't forget international audience also have a say this time too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Be logical for once. She is smart and fooled everybody seeing you cannot provide the evidence to strengthen your perchance for stupidity.
K
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:
Please where is the Big brother house located? I heard a train sound in the background.
Ikeja
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2021
All, just cos they are threatened by Whitemoney.

grin

Cos they know he will EVENTUALLY win the show

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:
Eyah, Cross really likes Angel Sha.

Himself and Liquorose are talking to Sammie about his relationship with Angel, and are trying to gauge his feelings about her. They are assuring him that he is her number one, but the vibes he gives her, is what she will flow with. He also tells Sammie that Angel will not allow ship to spoil her fun, the girl just wants to have fun.

He says he was having his bath in the morning, and Angel just came in and had her own bath. He says she no get wahala, and she has been herself since Day 1, she no dey change. As you see her, na so she be. He says he respects Angel so much for being true to herself

Cross, Beatrice and Tega are now talking about how you cannot have privacy in Big Brother house, Cross says if you want privacy, go to your father's house. Beatrice and Cross talk about a moment Cross came upon her having her bath, and Beatrice say, she shock say Cross enter the bathroom, but the thing no offend her like that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2021
Cross, Angel and Tega have the right mentality for this show. That no holds barred mentality.

Once again, I rue the fact that Tega is married, because I know there could have been so much more to her game if she were single.

I wish Nini was the married one, and Tega was single.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.