Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3978608 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2021
CSTRR:
Na person wife breastts Dem suck o.

And the guy is still looking for more.

If na me be the husband, make tega just dey go her Papa house from there.

I heard on Twitter that the husband was hyping her on a WhatsApp group and when that episode happened the group went silent.

Oga felt it in his chest.
Even as a single person is degrading to pull that kind of stunt, talk more of someone that has a marriage to protect. She went too far.. Must she do the dare? I hope the husband understands as she claims.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2021
meanwhile princess is the housemate with the lowest number of instagram followers @19.5k shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2021
funpowder:

What did she do na? grin
She's so childish and annoying angry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
Comot d bra wey u wear for eye cos its obvious you are not seeing well....

Na fvck up, to dey reply that very moniker

cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Lol..it seems you do not understand ...even the sex and catching feelings is still part of the game...it is when they all come out of the house that you realize that most ships are still part of the game....
Once she catches feeling then she has played herself.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:

She's so childish and annoying angry
grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2021
feelgood:

Maria started with a little over hundred at the beginning. WM with less than 1k. WM growth is geometric n b4 Sunday would have overtaken Maria.

(Tacha had far more fans than others at start of PD, but today, Mercy beats her n Ike is catching up).

Simply, WM's fandom growth is a testimony to his support base. He's no pushover

WhiteMoney will keep pressing their necks.

We love to see it. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:

You guys talk about being hi as if being bi means you lean only toward the homosexual side.

The whole idea of being bisexual, is being attracted to both genders. So, the ship will be boring, not because of their sexual orientation, but because of a lack of personality on one end.

I would think a relationship with two bisexuals would even be very freaky, maybe they will be looking to recruit Angel or Cross into their relationship grin
grin grin grin you are very funny.....hahaha cross go sweet for the triangle sha...lol..cross-breeding

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Moral lesson...do not use first week stats to judge who you think is loved most or not...bye
That should be a moral lesson for you and your white people not me..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2021
carammel:

Once she catches feeling then she has played herself.
That is if the feelings are real...I can catch feelings with anybody.but is it real or i am just faking it to make it look real??
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2021
TEAM ANGEL AND CROSS

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:
Good morning Whitemoney GANGS!!

Who deeyyy?

We pin, we dey, we Stand gidigba, we are ready to crash BBN site should incase Odogwu Cubanna stands up. We no send anybody papa!

They should bring the nomination on.

We are ready for our Cruise King

Odogwu Cubanna

Chef

Alaba DJ Khalid.

Importer Exporter

Oba of Benin

Emir of Kano

Obi of Onitsha

Alaafin of Oyo

Ezege Highway

Papi Sucre

Most creative housemate

Smartest!

The only man to make a failed USA military look dumb with his wildcard games.

We dey for you!

Nothing Mega!!

grin grin grin
Wahala for who no like white money
Ego bili bili

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
Moral lesson...do not use first week stats to judge who you think is loved most or not...bye

Will they learn?

Dem dey use Instagram followers (before the show) to grade VOTING FANBASE.

It's the mumuness for me

LMAO.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

Na fvck up, to dey reply that very moniker

cool
seriously shocked shocked
I don fuuuuuuk up be that
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:
WhiteMoney is digging a pit for himself. Why is he telling them he knew who the wildcards were? How is that information of any use to them now? They would be pissed at him that he didn’t let them leave. Niyi immediately left when he started yapping. No one freaking believes his noise anymore. Kayode please move this guy from my view.

Your assignment this season is to hate on WMoney, yhooo analyse your fav(s), idea?
LOL!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:

Who deeyyy?

We pin, we dey, we Stand gidigba, we are ready to crash BBN site should incase Odogwu Cubanna stands up. We no send anybody papa!

Odogwu Cubanna

Chef

Alaba DJ Khalid.

Importer Exporter

Oba of Benin

Emir of Kano

Obi of Onitsha

Alaafin of Oyo

Ezege Highway

Papi Sucre

Most creative housemate

Smartest!

We dey for you!

Nothing Mega!!

choi choi choi...
This one sweet me...
White money to da world...

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
seriously shocked shocked
I don fuuuuuuk up be that

Azin ehn..

That moniker should not be discouraged. Na to allow am dey publicize Whitemoney dey go.

People will keep looking out for WhiteMoney and he'll keep attracting more love. Na the drill be dat

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Eeghe:

Your assignment this season is to hate on WMoney, yhooo analyse your fav(s), idea?
LOL!
whitemomey is the assignment on this thread grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Mr. Firstly, WhiteMoney is not insecure about a guy from Yankee. Nah-ah! He couldn't be really bothered with the way he acts about the whole having travelled abroad and all.

WM is only trying to avoid taking publicly visible L's from being outwardly rejected by Maria. He is an Igbo man and he is seeing a potential bride (Maybe) in an Igbo lady who he feels is sharp and pretty. That's why he wants Maria. He believes she can flip his $100 into $1000 . He has always said he doesn't like girls who aren't business oriented it savvy. Maria has that and she has shown it via her conversations with him and other Hm's. So, it has nothing to do with the man being afraid of Pete's game as you implied.

As for Maria, being an exposed Igbo lady, it is unlikely she wants to date and end up with an Igbo man (WhiteMoney). She is vane too and wants someone people will consider"tushed" and all. Pere has lived abroad, speaks in a way she feels is presentable, and is taller than her by a stretch (ideally her spec). White isn't that taller in comparison. So it's not WhiteMoney being insecure at "akata guys" as you put it. It's Maria looking down on him for not being porsh, or well exposed. But she doesn't know that all that glitters (or send to glitter) isn't gold.
But in the end it's her prerogative, her choice. So she's the main star in this showMIX now.
I gotta admit you thought and wrote that well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2021
MzCherry:
grin grin grin
Wahala for who no like white money
Ego bili bili
Na we dey here! We pin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Mr. Firstly, WhiteMoney is not insecure about a guy from Yankee. Nah-ah! He couldn't be really bothered with the way he acts about the whole having travelled abroad and all.

WM is only trying to avoid taking publicly visible L's from being outwardly rejected by Maria. He is an Igbo man and he is seeing a potential bride (Maybe) in an Igbo lady who he feels is sharp and pretty. That's why he wants Maria. He believes she can flip his $100 into $1000 . He has always said he doesn't like girls who aren't business oriented it savvy. Maria has that and she has shown it via her conversations with him and other Hm's. So, it has nothing to do with the man being afraid of Pete's game as you implied.

As for Maria, being an exposed Igbo lady, it is unlikely she wants to date and end up with an Igbo man (WhiteMoney). She is vane too and wants someone people will consider"tushed" and all. Pere has lived abroad, speaks in a way she feels is presentable, and is taller than her by a stretch (ideally her spec). White isn't that taller in comparison. So it's not WhiteMoney being insecure at "akata guys" as you put it. It's Maria looking down on him for not being porsh, or well exposed. But she doesn't know that all that glitters (or send to glitter) isn't gold.
But in the end it's her prerogative, her choice. So she's the main star in this showMIX now.
I gotta admit you thought and wrote that well. But Maria is not against an Igbo man. Infact she told Cross she started hanging with white because he was igbo. She just doesn’t want the local Un-enlightened type.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

Pfffff..... Fruitless strategy.
Nigerians already figured out they are both gay hence the disgust of this ship.
Wowziess! No wonder Emmanuel was usually staring at Yerins with a lost look on his face. Dude was trying to understudy Yerins to see if he has any gay tendencies since some view him as slightly feminine in the house (he has since cleared their doubts, though).
So brother Emma is gay shocked (bi, yeah, I know)
Wait, why is it that most of these models and Mr. This and that are usually bi-sexual, or full-blown gay men? Like, it's such a recurring decimal.
Anyway, their choice. Me is just observing, noni.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:

Azin ehn..

That moniker should not be discouraged. Na to allow am dey publicize Whitemoney dey go.

People will keep looking out for WhiteMoney and he'll keep attracting more love. Na the drill be dat
More grease to his elbow then...he should keep it up
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
More grease to his elbow then...he should keep it up

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
choi choi choi...
This one sweet me...
White money to da world...
They don’t know warisgoing on.

We meeeuve!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Flanagan: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:

Who deeyyy?

Odogwu Cubanna

Chef

Alaba DJ Khalid.

Importer Exporter

Oba of Benin

Emir of Kano

Obi of Onitsha

Alaafin of Oyo

Ezege Highway

Papi Sucre

Bitcoin lord

Money Man

Ichie Chief Priest

Most creative housemate

Smartest!

We dey for you!

Nothing Mega!!

ODOGWU!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2021
funpowder:

Oh I missed this o, thank you for the update cheesy

If he turned out to be some kind of undercover mastermind it would make him so much more interesting grin

For now he is still a dullard exhibiting moments of strategy from time to time grin

Honestly, I agree that he is dull sha.. Then sometimes, I think maybe he is not really feeling the house. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Nini and Peace will fight over Boma

Nini and Arin will fight over Saga

Nini will lose on both ends

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wanyiagwu: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Broobembem:

They don’t know warisgoing on.

We meeeuve!!
should we tell them...
This is da face of d season....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
Flanagan:

ODOGWU!

Odogwu no be guy name.

Our Odogwu dey show am. grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2021
CSTRR:
Na person wife breastts Dem suck o.

And the guy is still looking for more.

If na me be the husband, make tega just dey go her Papa house from there.

I heard on Twitter that the husband was hyping her on a WhatsApp group and when that episode happened the group went silent.

Oga felt it in his chest.

That’s cold. I just felt it for him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Thousands of fans where? She was relatively unknown! Same as white money and the rest.
And stop lieing about the 500 folowers nonsense. They all had an average of 3k followers.

You are just finding it hard to believe that his nairaland bandwagon noise is not reflecting in fanbase.. grin it is what it is..
Maria had not less dan 40k followers b4 entering d aos...
Whitemoney had 2k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.