Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,262 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3941584 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Yes o,Nini is a huge disappointment and I regret stanning her for about 3 days.
Tueh!
What did she do na? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:
The conversation is between Cross, Beatrice, Tega, Liquorose and Niyi mainly, Emmanuel is present Sha. The conversation is being held in the garden.

Tega tells Cross that as a man, he has little to worry about in the nudity aspect, because as a man, dem no go bash am.

Niyi says he was not thinking plenty about the nudity, until some housemates put the thought in his head

Cross says he was shocked to come into the house and see guys bathing with boxers, he come dey wonder if dem dey mad, because wetin men dey hide? He say na boarding school he go, and everybody fit dey bath outside naked for there, so, he no dey reason am as anything.

Tega say she surprise the day wey Cross comot from bathroom, dey clean him body, he no send unclothedness.

Cross say na him Big Brother house he dey, so, he go do as he wan do.

kiss kiss kiss kiss For the updates..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by StiImaticOG: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2021
safarigirl:
Cross, Angel and Tega have the right mentality for this show. That no holds barred mentality.

Once again, I rue the fact that Tega is married, because I know there could have been so much more to her game if she were single.

I wish Nini was the married one, and Tega was single.
you dey try for this thread sha but sometimes skor skor dey enter your head lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
When majority loves you then you will win, content or no content....for example if a producer produce a beat and wizkid just start whispering on the beat without saying anything and he releases it as a song..the song will still trend..when you have got fans who love you too much then you will always win even if you have no content.....same with burna boy...
Thanks, thanks , thanks .... Finally agrees with me laycon was contentless and it was all about the love.

But then.... What love? undecided how exactly did he win fans love, I watched the whole season. I must have missed that charming, magic, spell moment.

Well let me settle it on the basis of DESTINY AND GRACE.
( I REST MY CASE ON LAYCONS 4EVA)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Beorn:

You said "she wasted her time with Yousef...." insinuating that the time she'd have used to hook up with Boma, she was busy spending it with Yousef. Yousef was never an option and never prevented her from shooting her shot with Boma. That's what I'm trying to let you know. Princess was trying to play safe from day 2 by going for Yousef so she won't pick a guy that would start up soemthing romantic with her immediately. She knew what she was doing and wanted to take her time to bind with who she likes. The Kidd and Erica situation doesn't apply with Peace and Yousef. No correlation.
Like seriously I don’t understand why you are not getting my statements.

Peace wasted her time in the HoH room with Yousef cos she was trying to play safe.

She could have spent that time Better by using it to hook up with someone more exciting. That would have placed her in front of the voting lists at least. Or better still get herself a comfortable love interest outside the house.

Yousef as a person is not the bone of contention here.!” The problem is her trying to play safe and wasting the valuable time she had in the HoH room. She could have chosen a more interesting fellow like Boma. Do you understand now?

The kidd and Erica thing would have worked if she chose a guy she actually liked to stay in the HoH room with her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2021
lebete3000:

You sabi read game. Na whitemoney for dey that shoes wey Pere dey, but hin believe sey the babe sort of dey out of his league, hin come dey fvck tins up. Pere na yankee guy wey no dey send anybody.
You see sey hinsef talk sey hin be weyrey yesterday.
If no be sey WM dey feel a bit insecure around akata guys, hin for reason Maria, but hin know sey hin go simp so hin gaz japa.
Na Cross I dey pity for now, cos hin no get that dark heart like Pere to weaken Maria's knees, nor that Wisdom like WM to Japa wen you see game wey pass your game.
Mr. Firstly, WhiteMoney is not insecure about a guy from Yankee. Nah-ah! He couldn't be really bothered with the way he acts about the whole having travelled abroad and all.

WM is only trying to avoid taking publicly visible L's from being outwardly rejected by Maria. He is an Igbo man and he is seeing a potential bride (Maybe) in an Igbo lady who he feels is sharp and pretty. That's why he wants Maria. He believes she can flip his $100 into $1000 . He has always said he doesn't like girls who aren't business oriented or savvy. Maria has that and she has shown it via her conversations with him and other Hm's. So, it has nothing to do with the man being afraid of Pete's game as you implied.

As for Maria, being an exposed Igbo lady, it is unlikely she wants to date and end up with an Igbo man (WhiteMoney). She is vane too and wants someone people will consider"tushed" and all. Pere has lived abroad, speaks in a way she feels is presentable, and is taller than her by a stretch (ideally her spec). White isn't that taller in comparison. So it's not WhiteMoney being insecure at "akata guys" as you put it. It's Maria looking down on him for not being porsh, or well exposed. But she doesn't know that all that glitters (or seems to glitter) isn't gold.
But in the end it's her prerogative, her choice. So she's the main star in this showMIX now.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Valto:
sorry, it was actually 950.. so can u rest now? cheesy
What's the difference between 950 and 3k just 2k. Yet he couldn't cover that small gap despite all una nairaland bandwagon noise..

You need some rest!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
DownChelsea:
are you aware of who you are replying? grin

Now I am curious. Who e be?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
You are correct.......but liquorose is also playing mind games with him...liquorose is aware of what he is trying to do....even when the other housemates felt that Emma betrayed her,she kept making it look like she is not that angry with his decision and like everything is okay...but she knows what she is doing...its a game...she is codedly playing it...for Emma mind he is thinking she won't know his game plans and she will fall in love...lol...Rose will rather fall in love with the dark or chocolate ladies than fall in love with a man....she prefers females....know be for my mouth you go hear say she be bi...grin
I hope her own game does not come back to her eventually.
She likes Emmanuel obviously, they were cozy last night and were kissing even Peace had to ask,"God when", it's from kiss, she will allow him touch her breasts, finger her and before she knows it, she will have sex with him and start catching feelings.
The guy has more advantage using his body than her using her body for the game.
She has same followership like Tacha, she would do better on her own without any ship.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lebete3000: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
Falomo211:

I pity that saskay na she talk say she is the person everyone come to if the person they want is not around grin

Meen low self esteem dey real for this life oh. Set babe like Saskay dey talk dat kain rubbish about herself.

Even Rakunmi wey dey there no fit talk dat about herself.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2021
Valto:
sorry, it was actually 950.. so can u rest now? cheesy

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR..... shocked
from 950 to 100k .... Wtf
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

I have no beef with WhiteMoney. But what is real about having a name like White Money when you have no money? What is real about shutting people up when they are not guests in his house? What is real about acting up a British accent to woo a girl when he has never entered a plane? You can claim he is joking but that is exactly how fake people behave. They claim what they are not and try to use humour or downright Aggression to force you to accept their way of thinking. WhiteMoney epitomises both traits. I don’t hate the guy but he isn’t fooling me, he came to the house with a strategy and I legit respect he is playing a game. But he should let others be themselves too, that’s all I want.
When did he woo??are we watching the same BBN??please tell me when she wooed anyone in the house,and hope you are not saying he tried to woo Maria??smh....

Whitemoney is not pretending to be posh or dope...he is always himself....in everything he is doing he is always open and do not form ....with his big belle he is free with himself..he is not trying to fake and look better....funny thing is he might even be more exposed than many of the housemates but he does not talk about it...he is always staying in his lane.....infact he is the major person that directly disagree with Maria in any discussion without feeling scared or shy to confront her...even Maria has noticed that whitemoney is a person that cannot be easily manipulated....Maria is playing a good game..same with whitemoney and pere.....

And concerning the name,did you watch the first time he entered the stage??if you watched the beginning of the show then the name "whitemoney" has nothing to do with faking it....

And yeah bro he deal on deals....grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2021
Una go continue to wail cool..
Ezego1 mazi till the last day...

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2021
"They are talking about white Monkey everywhere" grin grin

This is what Top chart Africa has to say for this past week!..

For white clowns. Nairaland BBN thread = Everywhere grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2021
tonididdy:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR..... shocked
from 950 to 100k .... Wtf
actually 950 to 198k presently

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

lol the same chart last year that showed that erica was the most talked about yet laycon still won??lol...isn't it funny that Maria is even more talked about than liquorose despite liquorose having one million followers??what does that tells us??this shows that know be by stats oooo..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2021
MamBi:

Now I am curious. Who e be?
The most prejudicial hater on earth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Mr. Firstly, WhiteMoney is not insecure about a guy from Yankee. Nah-ah! He couldn't be really bothered with the way he acts about the whole having travelled abroad and all.

WM is only trying to avoid taking publicly visible L's from being outwardly rejected by Maria. He is an Igbo man and he is seeing a potential bride (Maybe) in an Igbo lady who he feels is sharp and pretty. That's why he wants Maria. He believes she can flip his $100 into $1000 . He has always said he doesn't like girls who aren't business oriented it savvy. Maria has that and she has shown it via her conversations with him and other Hm's. So, it has nothing to do with the man being afraid of Pete's game as you implied.

As for Maria, being an exposed Igbo lady, it is unlikely she wants to date and end up with an Igbo man (WhiteMoney). She is vane too and wants someone people will consider"tushed" and all. Pere has lived abroad, speaks in a way she feels is presentable, and is taller than her by a stretch (ideally her spec). White isn't that taller in comparison. So it's not WhiteMoney being insecure at "akata guys" as you put it. It's Maria looking down on him for not being porsh, or well exposed. But she doesn't know that all that glitters (or send to glitter) isn't gold.
But in the end it's her prerogative, her choice. So she's the main star in this showMIX now.

Wait fess. So you got all these from just a week of watching them?
You know who wants to marry who and who is a considering the other as potential wife or groom? Lol. This is a game o. It's not that deep.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2021
Na person wife breastts Dem suck o.

And the guy is still looking for more.

If na me be the husband, make tega just dey go her Papa house from there.

I heard on Twitter that the husband was hyping her on a WhatsApp group and when that episode happened the group went silent.

Oga felt it in his chest.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Loool even with all the initial gragra and noise he no top am shocked

I can even sight my calm BOMA there wow!!!!!

Very interesting week ahead grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Your Maria's losing her fans due to her boring and condescending behaviour grin
E pain am! grin

Don't worry, we shall meet at the polls!

We don't need to go naked or kiss all the boys in the house to create content or gain fans.
Maria does it organically without giving olosho vibes.

A good name is better than fake fans.. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
Wanyiagwu:
aswear u no lie
I thought you were a Marian? grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2021
MamBi:

Oh gawd, grin grin grin grin grin “apply pressure” is beginning to take on more importance because of BB.

Gee, stop teaching them bad things….

shocked grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by majorbravo: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
When did he woo??are we watching the same BBN??please tell me when she wooed anyone in the house,and hope you are not saying he tried to woo Maria??smh....

Whitemoney is not pretending to be posh or dope...he is always himself....in everything he is doing he is always open and do not form ....with his big belle he is free with himself..he is not trying to fake and look better....funny thing is he might even be more exposed than many of the housemates but he does not talk about it...he is always staying in his lane.....infact he is the major person that directly disagree with Maria in any discussion without feeling scared or shy to confront her...even Maria has noticed that whitemoney is a person that cannot be easily manipulated....Maria is playing a good game..same with whitemoney and pere.....

And concerning the name,did you watch the first time he entered the stage??if you watched the beginning of the show then the name "whitemoney" has nothing to do with faking it....

And yeah bro he deal on deals....grin
I would really love to agree with you but White Money has consistently shown Maria he likes her.

This was the start (video below) obviously he made it look like a joke but that’s his personality. You have to have psychological intuition to read people like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSlhyh29Iic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
lol the same chart last year that showed that erica was the most talked about yet laycon still won??lol...isn't it funny that Maria is even more talked about than liquorose despite liquorose having one million followers??what does that tells us??this shows that know be by stats oooo..
Show me where the charts showed Erica was more talked about than Laycon in the first week?

Your number of followers is not a reflection of how you are being talked about on social media. Maria is number 2 higher than celebs with X 10 of her followership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2021
carammel:

I hope her own game does not come back to her eventually.
She likes Emmanuel obviously, they were cozy last night and were kissing even Peace had to ask,"God when", it's from kiss, she will allow him touch her breasts, finger her and before she knows it, she will have sex with him and start catching feelings.
The guy has more advantage using his body than her using her body for the game.
She has same followership like Tacha, she would do better on her own without any ship.
Lol..it seems you do not understand ...even the sex and catching feelings is still part of the game...it is when they all come out of the house that you realize that most ships are still part of the game....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Show me where the charts showed Erica was more talked about than Laycon in the first week?
oh so it is now about first week??then if that is the case then why are u now using first week to judge??you are contradicting yourself...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2021
scondy:

What u don't get is...no one cared if u didn't stan Laycon....but the audacity to question people's choices that he shouldn't have been the favourite.

This season ...even those critiquing whitemoney have not said those stanning him are wrong in their choice.

So your problem is once u feel someone is not worthy , u get angry with the majority for choosing that person. U did it with Efe, u did it with Mercy cos u felt Ike should have been the choice of the ship to win, u did it with Laycon.

As u r a veteran in watching big brother, u should know all u need to do is project ur fave, critique others and let the best man win.

Don't be a sore looser just cos ur fav isn't te popular choice.

Broobembem will revert grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2021
crazymommy:
oh so it is now about first week??then if that is the case then why are u now using first week to judge??you are contradicting yourself...

Forget these jokers. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2021
funpowder:

I thought Emmanuel would turn out to be one of those people who appear dull on the surface but is strategic when you dig deeper. Starting to think that anything he does that seems strategic to us is just a coincidence and he's really truly just dull, otherwise why would he choose liquorose as a wild card if he wanted to use her for ship?

grin grin grin But he came back to report himself and was repentant for several hours following her around and holding her hands etc…. Even the nomination got people taking a second look at him and wondering WHY? grin

And you still think he is not strategic?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2021
Valto:
actually 950 to 198k presently

Why biggie dey waste food for that house.... Give the winner the mulla already.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2021
majorbravo:

I would really love to agree with you but White Money has consistently shown Maria he likes her.

This was the start (video below) obviously he made it look like a joke but that’s his personality. You have to have psychological intuition to read people like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSlhyh29Iic

lol you are funny...the whitemoney you know will now use oral English to toast??lmao....bro..whitemoney likes her no doubt but he did not woo her...it is a game they are all playing and Will keep playing...everyone needs the votes....do not be surprised if you still see the same whitemoney acting to be interested in another lady ...they are all playing games with the highest bidder or threat

(1) (2) (3) ... (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.