Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun (65669 Views)

Kidnapper Of 6-Year-Old Girl Arrested While Withdrawing Ransom Money in Ondo / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Kidnapper Of Sheik Dahiru Bauchi’s Grandson Apprehended, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Karemarealty288(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
The military man should be flogged...

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Ejiphill09(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by adebwalex(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by insidelife22(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
ladies and gentlemen, this one na "Tragycomedy"
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by oluwaseyi0: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sentence him to death
But why are Fulani kidnappers hardly paraded even with the atrocities committed
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by notoriousbabe: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
What is his name?
obina nwadialor
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dem don redesign him face
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by TheMan3: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

IPOB terrorists and kidnapping.

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB
you guys should stop this nonsense.

Racism and tribalism is thesame spirit. The earlier Nigerians start treating tribalism the same way racism is treated in the US, the better

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Sleyk: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
I be think say naija army all na commando.. grin grin bet, how the the military man escape? This Tori no complete and never finish ooo.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Too young for the Rank.

No sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by StUriah(m): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Send the mudafuker to a nearest Army barrack for proper disciplinary actions

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by lexy2014: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by BruncleZuma: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Him choose the wrong military rank to kidnap, I have never seen any young WO talk less of Sergeant (Ex-boys not included).

Him lucky say nah police catch am.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Jonovo98: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
No be juju be that, my man you're finished,
R.I.P in advance
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Almaigaa: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
The suspect na IPOB grin

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Ikwerelastborn: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
tydi:
grin

Those Fulani soldiers wey be like sticks lazy lizards, if not for the ammunition they possess boys go Dey mend them steady.
Lol,I'm tellimg u.they know they're not strong that is why they attack the weak like children and women
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by chukwuibuipob: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
grin sad see the idiot leg sad
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Kriss216: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Just take a look at the picture and see the idiot feeling like Daddy Yo...

Dem for leave like two hot Boris for him legs.
Check em left leg, Boris don dey there already.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by viktohmarkz(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
takeback:
Get Hd movies into your hard drive if you stay in Port Harcourt.
Or
Get a new one with movies sent to any location of choice.

God bless your hustle bro....we go link up man✌�
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Totilopussylick(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Make them kuku send him to sambisa forest make him face boko Haram since him wan be soldier.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Jostoman: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
They are trying to impress their oga in Abuja if you know you know.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Zane2point4(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
At this point folks its over in nigeria, even almighty Anini couldnt perform such gigantic daring feat.

NA has bn reduced to boy brigade angry
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by 40BGvm: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dumb Ass...now strip the Mfuckers of his freedom, but wait the military man loss guide dem run eh matter : cool...if you lose guide you go mop floor for KFC sad
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Him choose the wrong military rank to kidnap, I have never seen any young WO talkless of Sergeant (Ex-boys not included).

Him lucky say nah police catch am.

I've seen a Leading Seaman(Sergeant equivalent in the Army) below 30yrs of age,
Even a young WO, the thing is that the Army doesn't promote their soldiers as fast as the Navy does.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

IPOB terrorists and kidnapping.

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB

Pathetic

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by McOluOmo: 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Meme loading
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by thesicilian: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
What an embarrassment on the Nigerian military as a whole, that after all the trainings this soldier has received, civilians looking like this were able to kidnap and strip him of his uniform.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Realcash224(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
angry angry
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Falomo211(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
If dem wan do this one bad make dem just dump am for one barracks grin grin grin grin catarrh go move from one nose to the other
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by EdoFirstBorn(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na southwest

So no surprises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Gang-raped By 8 Students, Blackmailed, Unilag Student Tells Court / Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.