Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun (65670 Views)

Kidnapper Of 6-Year-Old Girl Arrested While Withdrawing Ransom Money in Ondo / 29-year-old Lady Disarms Kidnapper Of AK-47 Rifle, Frees 3 Victims In Plateau / Kidnapper Of Sheik Dahiru Bauchi’s Grandson Apprehended, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by iLegendd(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is the definition of confidence, crime, and swag.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

IPOB terrorists and kidnapping.

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB
@Seun the rest of nairaland moderators, if you dont get this idiot off your platform i assure you will get yourselves in trouble before this year runs out.
Ive been seeing that idiot im quoting constituting nuisance on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Rareoil(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

The person who introduced kidnapping to Nigeria. Your guess is correct as mine. He is IPOB

Zombie did you even read the article
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Emmypure: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na ignorance open him nyash, a young at his age a warrant officer 2, South West people can not seize to amaze me, the uniform is even over sized, all though the have panel heated him and reset his brain to factory mode
He deserves it
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
TheMan3:
you guys should stop this nonsense.

Racism and tribalism is thesame spirit. The earlier Nigerians start treating tribalism the same way racism is treated in the US, the better

Anytime you see a post like that just report it . That's what I do. They only created their account for that purpose. Check his signature
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
killALIEN:

@Seun the rest of nairaland moderators, if you dont get this idiot off your platform i assure you will get yourselves in trouble before this year runs out.
Ive been seeing that idiot im quoting constituting nuisance on this platform.

Report him now

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by billyG(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
Na waoooh!dem no dey fear soldiers again BH, bandits, herdsmen, terrorists, bandits.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by sisisioge: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hian! All these miscreants sef! See liver!
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by RichAbujaGuy: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
How and why is it so difficult to make an accurate thread title?

Kidnapper or kidnappers?

Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

“While in detention, police got an information that the suspect and others at large abducted W/o2 military officer at about 11:30 pm of 16th July 2021 and took him to their hideout in Alagbado Lagos State where he was stripped off his uniform"
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by tydi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Lol,I'm tellimg u.they know they're not strong that is why they attack the weak like children and women

I no even fear the khaki again , Cus I got them loads here already . Make them just keep that gun , even self make them come attack me with their dagger . Who give aboki sense strategy to defeat an opponent when nunu don block them brain. I go still collect the knife tie am rope keep.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by NewDelhi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Him choose the wrong military rank to kidnap, I have never seen any young WO talkless of Sergeant (Ex-boys not included).

Him lucky say nah police catch am.

Haha the boy obviously didn't check the rank or he doesn't know much about Nigerian army ranks. As I see warrant officer for him chest I tear laugh. Looks so funny. If see this kind warrant officer for road sef I go question am.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by BruncleZuma: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
NewDelhi:

Haha the boy obviously didn't check the rank or he doesn't know much about Nigerian army ranks. As I see warrant officer for him chest I tear laugh. Looks so funny. If see this kind warrant officer for road sef I go question am.

grin grin grin grin

E too funny
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Renforce: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

You are a brainless slowpoke. Total sorry excuse for a human
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Originalsly: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hmmm.... the boots couldn't fit. After this photo shoot ... next stop Army barracks ... then..... Heaven or Hell.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by nextstep(m): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[b][/b]Waliu Oloyede[b][/b]IPOB terrorists and kidnapping.

Indeed. See how Buhari and his people tried to kidnap Umaru Dikko back in 1984.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dikko_affair
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Decency2020(f): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

This shows how ignorant you are. I believe you were still in watery form when buhari kidnapped Umaru Dikko.

Igbos are moving on while you are somewhere dying of hunger which this government has cursed your life with
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by ensamy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
One of Sunday Igboho's boys after his boss went into hiding. Hunger drove him out to search for food for his boss. shocked shocked Where is your boss hiding
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Solexgzy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Jazzwell092: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2021

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by tiger28: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kindfund:
Lolzz the size of the cloth gave him out...
NO .....it's the DRESS shoes on a CAMO!
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by lebete3000: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Neddyogu(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Those are not military footwear.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by realstars: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good News
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by prigoz(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
KillMNKnow:
[/b]Waliu Oloyede[b]

Pls be useful for yourself for once. See HBP especially as it regards IPOB. My simple advise.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by hardbody: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Crime does not pay.
Follow righteousness.
Don't destroy your future please...
For this young man he is going to spend if am not exaggerating the rest of his life in Jail...I bet you don't wanna tor this path...

I agree with you on the first 3 points, however, impersonation carries, i think 7 years imprisonment upon conviction. I doubt there is an option of fine. So he would most probably not be serving a terminal jail term, except of course he can be tried and convicted of robbery with violence. I think they said he was just arguing with his brothers authorized to dane guns when police got involved.

Lastly, he can plead insanity or like me, "delirium tremens.....
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by offset67(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
tydi:
grin

Those Fulani soldiers wey be like sticks lazy lizards, if not for the ammunition they possess boys go Dey mend them steady.
are you always this stupid
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by jumper524(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kindfund:
Lolzz the size of the cloth gave him out...
not just size.
Its easier to impersonate a major than a master warrant officer.
Master WO na always old men who dey the last tier of retirement.
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by Ayetobi92: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
Lol.. i know this guy so well, he is one of those NURTW guys always collecting dues from okada men at kollington busstop, alagbado

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by errigdee: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
See him trouser sef u supposed know say this kind Person nor get carrier reach there
Re: Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun by realstars: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Machinegun91:
What is his name?
Is there something you want to do with the name? or you want to check something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / N51M Range Rover SUV Abandoned By Smugglers In Ogun (Photos) / Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.