Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate (18015 Views)

2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers / 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers / Anambra Guber: INEC Recognises Ozigbo As PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate by vicdom(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
fergie001:

You get time to watch sef grin grin grin

Only the NWC of a Party can submit names to INEC not the Court or any other person or faction.

When a particular exco or delegates are dismissed....the way out is to challenge the dismissal...but they didn't challenge their dismissal because they know the PDP has legal backing to do that.

They now want the Court to validate a club meeting. Chai....I need Justices Adamu Augie & Ogunwumiju to be in the Supreme Court panel biko. ('cos I know it will get there).

It just can't stand.....So, he can deceive himself all he wants. grin
Ogunwumiju will finish them cheesy grin

Even though I'm a PDP person, I still prefer Soludo to all these clowns vying for this seat. I hope he wins in the court eventually, because I know he will win the main election with ease.
Re: Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate by fergie001: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2021
vicdom:

Ogunwumiju will finish them cheesy grin

Even though I'm a PDP person, I still prefer Soludo to all these clowns vying for this seat. I hope he wins in the court eventually, because I know he will win the main election with ease.
Gbam.

Obiano caused all this wahala.....He would have closed this APGA case since last year.
Re: Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate by vicdom(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
fergie001:

Gbam.

Obiano caused all this wahala.....He would have closed this APGA case since last year.
Soludo is very smart. I like the way he stylishly absolved Obiano of the blame that he caused all these crises bedeviling APGA. I like that guy, I hope he lives up to our expectations.
Re: Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate by biglizzy: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
It's well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election: BVAS Data Remain Intact – INEC / Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.