Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) (53266 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Adakintroy: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Maybe she became too integrated with her act reality became part of the script.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by od501: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
benjackugo:
Tonto Dikeh Praises Her Partner, Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Photos)

Actress Tonto Dikeh has appreciated her partner, Prince Kpokpogri for changing her story and giving her the kind of life she had dreamt to live, IgbereTV reports.

She stated this as shared more photos from the school graduation of her son, King Andre which she recently attended with Prince Kpokpogri playing a father figure to her son, Andre.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgmLbfH2LZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I pity the small boy aswear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by donziller(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hum
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Lewisdinho(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Damn

I love Tonto Dikeh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Ejiphill09(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by vRendoh(m): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
I like your smile Tonto!...truly love is sweet! I wish you both more love!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by ceaser: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
It is usually intoxicating at the beginning.

I guessed she praised Churchill too when the fondness was still fresh.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by pimper24: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
benjackugo:
Tonto Dikeh Praises Her Partner, Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Photos)

Actress Tonto Dikeh has appreciated her partner, Prince Kpokpogri for changing her story and giving her the kind of life she had dreamt to live, IgbereTV reports.

She stated this as shared more photos from the school graduation of her son, King Andre which she recently attended with Prince Kpokpogri playing a father figure to her son, Andre.

She wrote;

I congratulate you too, but this time the public space ought to have been left alone. Why some women no dey think set?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Sanchez01: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
pocohantas:

It is who she is. Despite her flaws, we should give her credit for being a LOVER. Tonto goes all out for the ones she loves. People like her would give you their all, so they get very mad when you don’t return that energy. No in between with Tonto.

The problem is when you two fall apart. cheesy
True. She is actually a very expressive being. The emboldened is the war grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by tiswell(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
How can Churchill allow another man to father his son

Pussy ass niggas everywhere.

Tueh!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by slimman007: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
engrchykae:
So she has been dieing to have a man all these years

Bro don't you know that is the desire of every woman out there,forget about their pretence.We all know that women can't not do without us the men..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by ajebuter(f): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Seriously l believe this lady would fare better if she keeps her affair private and off social media..

Who's she trying to impress or oppress?

She's famous, comfortable, fertile and blessed..

Why does she need to proof anything?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by McLizbae: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why the lover name come sound like say somebody drop empty plastic bottle on tiles.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
I pity that dude he dunno what he's doing

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
I hope she's able to keep this coz internet hardly forgets.

Feminists online, weaklings in bed; a simple touch, dem don wet downstairs grin.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why can't people just enjoy their relationship or marriage low-key without all this brouhaha ,when they break up now the heart break will be more.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
The Dude isn’t married?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by kwalakwala123(f): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
I am so happy for her it's not easy to take of child when the Father is dead... Not to even talk about when the Father is alive i see no reason why the Father of this boy is behaving this way to his son

All in the name of the mother is a bad woman.... Men shaa.... A mother is always better than the Father when it comes to showing children love
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by ezechi24(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
all i see is fake smile for the cam from tonto...she doesnt like that guy one bit...but wetin she go do body no be fire wood.....i bet you just one flash to her phone she will run to straight churchills bed.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by TheRedpillguy: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
But she is a King thou and need no man. You will think a 23old her would say this? Ofcus when they hit the wall they need a Man. All that King talk out the window
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by LyfeJennings(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
When the boy grow up
Him go ask of him papa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sanchez01:
Tonto Dikeh still hasn't learnt a thing from her previous marriage. I get that she loves love but this constant desperation of telling the world how sweet her man is looks vindictive; like she is trying to get at someone.

She is probably an expressive being but people with such nature suck at handling breakups. I mean, she went on about Churchill for over a year to the point that people called her unprintable names.

She really needs a breather and enjoy her love life away from social media.

But she can't enjoy it unless she feels like she's tensioning other people... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Kindfund: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
benjackugo:

She wrote;

Na Churchill I dey see for dis picture
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by seniormallam(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Churchill get mind o, you carry another man attend my son graduation, everywhere go scatter, Churchill at his level cannot be detained in police station for causing mayhem , what a nonsense..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by TheRedpillguy: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
kwalakwala123:
[color=#770077][/color]
I am so happy for her it's not easy to take of child when the Father is dead... Not to even talk about when the Father is alive i see no reason why the Father of this boy is behaving this way to his son

All in the name of the mother is a bad woman.... Men shaa.... A mother is always better than the Father when it comes to showing children love
Correction, mother is using the Child to control the Man. Well that's too bad that the child is been used as a pun by the mother. Oh well the man can alws make more.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Lightorder: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Senseless woman. I don’t know when she will learn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by otino(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
The boy will still grow up and ask of His real father undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Okortor: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Painful part of a man's life...watch another man take ur position and responsibilities as a father of your own biological child....may the case never arise...I will never allow such happen...I take custody of My kids or nobody.

May we not be unfortunate marrying the wrong woman, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by BOTTAN4Real: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Happy for you,Tonto. But keep your relationship off social media so the vultures don't feast on you, darling.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by harmony75: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
Congratssssss Tonto ❤
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Fiscus105(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sanchez01:
Tonto Dikeh still hasn't learnt a thing from her previous marriage. I get that she loves love but this constant desperation of telling the world how sweet her man is looks vindictive; like she is trying to get at someone.

She is probably an expressive being but people with such nature suck at handling breakups. I mean, she went on about Churchill for over a year to the point that people called her unprintable names.

She really needs a breather and enjoy her love life away from social media.

This is a case of dishing out opposite of what's inside..

Humans are very tricky person, I biliv she actually going through relationship depression but polishing herself outside for public.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skales Acquires New House In Lagos (Photo) / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.