Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) (53269 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by emmabest2000(m): 6:13am On Jul 20, 2021
This Man used style laughed at Churchill just like during the time one of FFK daughter wedded in London
Some guys was busy snapping different kinds of pictures while laughing and mocking FFK because he was not invited grin

Only guru in pepper them gang will understand cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by bolayei: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2021
tiswell:
How can Churchill allow another man to father his son

Pussy ass niggas everywhere.

Tueh!!!

Wait for the unfolding event. If we don't hear from Churchill then is a d*CK head .
If my baby mother or ex wife tries this na custody me and her go dey fight for and then the guy na serious warning wey go reach him royal family I go give am with a 10 million investment for hoodlums to dey attack am for one week.

And this is happening in Nigeria? In some part of London try pose with a next man's kid out of spite there will be news in the radio and TV someone's been shanked or commited suicide by jumping off a council building
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Obidiugwu: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Nice but I urge her to keep her family off Social media for now...Dm us for different type of Male/Female Fabrics at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by TheMan3: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2021
engrchykae:
So she has been dieing to have a man all these years
I thought she was king Tonto. She deceive d many girls out of their marriages. Feminist indeed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by tiswell(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2021
bolayei:

Wait for the unfolding event. If we don't hear from Churchill then is a d*CK head .
If my baby mother or ex wife tries this na custody me and her go dey fight for and then the guy na serious warning wey go reach him royal family I go give am with a 10 million investment for hoodlums to dey attack am for one week.

And this is happening in Nigeria? In some part of London try pose with a next man's kid out of spite there will be news in the radio and TV someone's been shanked or commited suicide by jumping off a council building
it's a very pathetic situation...the very first male child of your youth.

#foldshands##
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Angelasisiano(f): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Tonto decay chill abeg, we know in few months time your relationship will end and you will accuse him of being 1 seconds just like how you accused your ex-hubby.

this guy is really trying dating this drama queen, he really get mind.

cheesy
Be happy for her or atleast save the bad energy
What do you gain from wishing her bad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Ruthymoon(f): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2021
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2021
This your new lover don dey do 10 minutes be that
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Oyiboman69: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2021
Sanchez01:
Tonto Dikeh still hasn't learnt a thing from her previous marriage. I get that she loves love but this constant desperation of telling the world how sweet her man is looks vindictive; like she is trying to get at someone.

She is probably an expressive being but people with such nature suck at handling breakups. I mean, she went on about Churchill for over a year to the point that people called her unprintable names.

She really needs a breather and enjoy her love life away from social media.
how will she make a living if she go off social media?... cos that's how she gets her endorsement and sponsors like one of her advert on gotv advertising a cream.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by ezenna191(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2021
Desperate noisemaker. Very soon she'll tell the world how violent this man is, and gibberish end the marriage, calling him names.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Sanchez01: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Oyiboman69:
how will she make a living if she go off social media?... cos that's how she gets her endorsement and sponsors like one of her advert on gotv advertising a cream.
Her relationship, not herself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by tonyson010(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sanchez01:
Tonto Dikeh still hasn't learnt a thing from her previous marriage. I get that she loves love but this constant desperation of telling the world how sweet her man is looks vindictive; like she is trying to get at someone.

She is probably an expressive being but people with such nature suck at handling breakups. I mean, she went on about Churchill for over a year to the point that people called her unprintable names.

She really needs a breather and enjoy her love life away from social media.

She just like other celebrities love living in the media. Love attention from media. She crave for attention, bringing many dimension makes her to still remain relevant.........be it church, feminism, rivalry, Nollywood n her relationship.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by wallrichy: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Just wondering why a woman would wait for a man to change her story....is it that some female can't do anything tangible and story changing except a stupid mumu money miss road man comes around? Am just asking o....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by kolmart: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nah wah o between what time to what time he is changing her story?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by kolmart: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nah wah o between what time to what time he is changing her story? Over hypen.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by oguns222: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
pocohantas:

It is who she is. Despite her flaws, we should give her credit for being a LOVER. Tonto goes all out for the ones she loves. People like her would give you their all, so they get very mad when you don’t return that energy. No in between with Tonto.

The problem is when you two fall apart. cheesy

Is she a lover or a desperate Attention Seeker seeking for public validation?

Doesn't she want people to think she has moved on because Churchill now has a son with another man?

How are we even sure all these are not contract agreement between him and this new guy! Agreement for public validation?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Vitally123: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
We've heard such praises before, until the bubble burst. Sis, learn to keep your relationship away from the social media and keep your mouth a bit shut this time! Good luck!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by revolt(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
favour32:

Na the man wahala be that except if the father of the child or children dey send child or children support regularly.
I'm sure you done have real life experience on this matter... marrying a babama is a VERY bad deal for any man. It's easier for women to marry single dads. They have or owe no responsibility to his kids. The other way round....the woman gives you hell and makes it your responsibility for her child.. its a woman thingy...ie... we are a complete package looooollll.... B.s
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by favour32(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
revolt:
I'm sure you done have real life experience on this matter... marrying a babama is a VERY bad deal for any man. It's easier for women to marry single dads. They have or owe no responsibility to his kids. The other way round....the woman gives you hell and makes it your responsibility for her child.. its a woman thingy...ie... we are a complete package looooollll.... B.s
Yes!
You are correct.
If you dey marry babymama, na with the pikin or children.
If you nor strong nor try am except the babymama dey established or the babypapa dey up to his responsibility.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by kabaarikabaari: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
u are right. let him or her get married first. b4 judging tonto.
Angelasisiano:

Be happy for her or atleast save the bad energy
What do you gain from wishing her bad
wait till u marry den u will know n understand. so u don't know dat tonto was right bat her ex cheating with d actress rosey n now .both are married. tonto is a nice person
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by godofuck231: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
This guy go be ambassador to Panadol company, his headaches would buharis issues look like a walk in the park
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by penplus: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
First time I'm seeing this boy slightly happy...I think he's happy to have a father figure now

Good luck to them all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by joyousever(f): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yes oooo.. She eulogized him like no man's business that time. She referred to him as Mr. X. In fact, she was always dishing out daily updates of their rendezvous. So this new man's own shouldn't be a new thing.
ceaser:
It is usually intoxicating at the beginning.

I guessed she praised Churchill too when the fondness was still fresh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by revolt(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
favour32:

Yes!
You are correct.
If you dey marry babymama, na with the pikin or children.
If you nor strong nor try am except the babymama dey established or the babypapa dey up to his responsibility.
THERE IS NO except....even in these circumstances you mentioned ots a very bad deal.. tension.. feeling like 2 ND fiddle.... ofcos her children come b4 u etc plus the baby daddy can still get a piece of that pussy lol...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by revolt(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
emmabest2000:
This Man used style laughed at Churchill just like during the time one of FFK daughter wedded in London
Some guys was busy snapping different kinds of pictures while laughing and mocking FFK because he was not invited grin

Only guru in pepper them gang will understand cheesy
lol... im so sure the guy had no idea the pix was going public and trust me.... the babymama usually likes to paint this pix. Even divorced women still have ex husband's pixs on their social media page... wonder why. Makes me believe all these marriage by chics na to show off.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by jaiyeorie: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk_kmqkhSKE

Diiadem unveils new BeautybyAD products #makeup
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by jaiyeorie: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btrJetntP_s

Pearl Ogbulu - Nike Art Gallery + New Jersery
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by jaiyeorie: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53KroK4ZgDk

Draya Michele Caelynn Miller Keyes Julissa Bloggers Who Brunch Kassi Beach House
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Tonto decay chill abeg, we know in few months time your relationship will end and you will accuse him of being 1 seconds just like how you accused your ex-hubby.

this guy is really trying dating this drama queen, he really get mind.

cheesy

Sid the hubby not later date and marry his assistant that tonto accused him of having an affair with?? undecided This woman has been vindicated by her ex husband’s inglorious actions.

U guys should leave her and move on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by Halle000: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2021
Life of a winner Oba Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSt5SkvZ5w
Re: Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) by faceland: 12:58am On Aug 23, 2021

Okay she no dey do ashawo again

That year wey she fly go south africa go spread leg for Shepherd Bushiri prìck

The guy is a player... His latest is ordering two chicks for party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aD7YcqEUkw

AUDIO
⬆⬆⬆⬆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cAu1BYcTVI
Bros is trying to cover up by copyrighting his own leaked audio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akon Dead At 38 / Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) / Kizz Daniel Goes With SARS Operatives To Arrest Demmie Vee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.