Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters (10336 Views)

ISWAP Kidnaps Policeman, 7 Civilian JTF, Hunters In Borno / Boko Haram Fighters Ambush Civilian JTF, Hunters In Yobe, Many Feared Killed / Zulum Gives N13.9m And Car To A Doctor For Staying In Monguno Despite Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by SATANICALLY666: 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Says no money can pay for their sacrifices...

Vanguard’s man of the year, Borno Governor, Babagana Zulum has announced N50 million, 5,000 bags of rice and 5,000 gallons of cooking oil to members of Civilian JTF and hunters.

Zulum while addressing leaders of the volunteer security groups in Maiduguri on Monday, said he invited them to appreciate the personal sacrifices made to complement security agencies in the state.

“Let me convey my deep appreciation to members of CJTF and hunters for complementing the efforts of security agencies in the state. I call you to extend my appreciation for your efforts in repositioning the security of the state,” he stated.

He said the money was support for all the CJTF members and hunters to celebrate Eid Kabir with their families.

He however noted that no amount of money could pay for the sacrifices made by the volunteers to bring relative peace to the state.

CJTF Chairman, Baba Lawan thanked the governor for the gesture and assured of their continuous dedication to their volunteer security watch.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/eid-kabir-no-money-can-pay-for-their-sacrifices-zulum-gives-n50m-foodstuffs-to-civilian-jtf-hunters/

4 Likes

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
cool
Wow, this is my FTC since I joined nairaland....

Well,I dedicate it specifically to all our muslims brethren out there...let love lead......

Happy sallah to ya'all cool

13 Likes

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
One good turn deserves another. Kudos!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by paulshedrach31(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
That's great. Third to comment for the very first time ☺️ the two guys above, fall hands sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Beface(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
They deserved it and more because of their selfless sacrifice of defending the people of Borno against those bastard of the North, although there irresponsible lifestyle in the name of religion brought this curse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by blackboy2star(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good one... Barka d sallah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Almaigaa: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
The best performing Governor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by lilianofentse(f): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Before you know now

Boom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by TimmyTen(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Weldone Gov
Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by andyblinks05: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good gesture
Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
wahooo good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by smartblu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Thats a bag of imported rice.What happened to our locally produced rice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Xscape047: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
So they will have enough energy to fight the Bandits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Ogamysamo: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
if its 4 christmas he will not give o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by paulshedrach31(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
This is motivation in the right direction.
Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by CasNova: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good gesture. The amiable Governor is working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by 4tomandchi: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Osinbajo and Zulum for president 2023!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by flexyrule(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Can't they just make this man President?

In 2031 ooooooooooooooó

1 Like

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by MrBanner(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Alhamdulilah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Godjone(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
That is good. But as for boko. Nothern politicians are cashing out from that crisis big time. May God judge you all. Edioooots

1 Like

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by chidiebube107: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
So you no see NA abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Germi9: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Way to go
Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Hotzone(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
Enough to round

Thank you, lovers of goodness
Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by vasel15: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
This people sabi spend our money,paras...
Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by radiorebel(m): 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
God bless my governor, best government we ever had

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by DeHorus: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
4tomandchi:
Osinbajo and Zulum for president 2023!!!
Never! Osibanjo can be vice or make ein geh tout. No to scam Pastor
Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by One4me: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Beface:
They deserved it and more because of their selfless sacrifice of defending the people of Borno against those bastard of the North, although there irresponsible lifestyle in the name of religion brought this curse.

I agree with you that they deserve it, for the wonderful job they are doing to protect the people of their region.
But what l find very wicked, annoying and unacceptable is that it is the same Fulani Northerners that are raking against similar outfits like Ebubeagu and Amotekin in the South of Nigeria and insisting they cannot carry arms to defend their own people!

What does that tell us about Buhari and these Northerners?
The Northerners cant be shouting "One Nigeria" while operating TWO Systems and TWO Laws in Nigeria.
It wont work
Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by One4me: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2021
smartblu:
Thats a bag of imported rice.What happened to our locally produced rice.

Imported Rice is not common in the North, infact it is everywhere, coming-in from Niger Republic and Northern Cameroun.
It is only in Southern Nigeria that Customs & Excise Men do gragra.
One Laws for the North, another for the South, add it together = One Nigeria grin grin undecided
Re: Eid-El₦Kabir: Governor Zulum Gives N50m, Foodstuffs To Civilian JTF, Hunters by Jeetech01(m): 1:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Weldone my governor, you have dome well.

Almighty God shall reward you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands Of APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina, Endorse Atiku / Goodluck Jonathan: Nigeria's Embattled President (cnn Special) / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.