Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo (15264 Views)

An Anambra-based Man's Take On Soludo's Clarion Call To His Lagos-based Kinsmen / Anambra 2021: Jude Okeke Led APGA Clears Chuckwuma Umeoji For Primary / Inec-dismisses-court-restraining-order-on-adamawa- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by lawflec(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
The court in jigawa had no basis to assume jurisdiction in the first place. Why would a High Court of Jigawa state assume jurisdiction over a matter in Anambra state. One that should have been adjudicated by a federal High Court in the first place
Penguin2:
Fergie001 what do you think?

Can a court of coordinate jurisdiction overrule each other?

4 Likes

Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by agabusta: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
Shame, shame, shame!
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Naustine(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Olaolufred post=103884210]

Aaaaaaaaah, you are making this numbers more than it really is. [/

Check headlines na, another court ruling
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2021
The first order still stands ..same jurisdiction mumu people kangaroo kanu chidima court in oba local govt
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by osazsky(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sebu11:
Hello
all the poor yahoo guys looking for cubas mum feases to feast on ...see contact o..make una focus
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by yinks77: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Is this how the east wants to rule this country? A completely politically disorganized set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Staphylococcus: 12:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Okeke the impostor . The latest court order will be submitted to Inec tomorrow and their legal team will take action. If Inec is confused, they can go to court to ask which judgement they will obey but they must remain impartial. Prof Soludo is well prepared to take Anambra state to greater heights as our governor.

grin grin grin

Obiano part 2
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Olaolufred(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2021
yinks77:
Is this how the east wants to rule this country? A completely politically disorganized set of people.

But they always blame others for their woes.
So funny.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Penguin2: 12:06am On Jul 20, 2021
fergie001:

Never.

Thank you!

Now there’s another judgment declaring Uba as PDP candidate too.

Anambra Election keeps getting dramatic.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by seanfer(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2021
fergie001:

Their issues are multi-faceted. Something they should have tackled long time ago.

From the last count, they have 3 big cases....In Jigawa, In Delta & in Awka. They have 3 factional National Chairmen. The Courts haven't helped them either.

Their issues will roll on to September/October at the earliest.

You’re right. I see replay of what happened to Rivers APC in 2019 happening to APGA in Anambra. By the time the all factions will come to their senses it will be too late.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by fergie001: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Penguin2:
Thank you!

Now there’s another judgment declaring Uba as PDP candidate too.

Anambra Election keeps getting dramatic.
Same with the PDP.....INEC will do nothing about both.

For now....Umeoji & COURT ORDER will be for the APGA & PDP respectively.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by fergie001: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2021
seanfer:
You’re right. I see replay of what happened to Rivers APC in 2019 happening to APGA in Anambra. By the time the all factions will come to their senses it will be too late.
....it is getting dramatic by the day. More abuse of the Courts.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2021
senatordave1:

Court which is superior supports okeke and umeoji

My zomoboid friend. Seems the mod did what you asked for but took you down too in the process grin grin
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by hotseat: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2021
[]Fergie001 what do you think?

��� This is Nigeria!
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by hotseat: 12:18am On Jul 20, 2021

��� This is Nigeria!

��� This is Nigeria!
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Penguin2: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2021
fergie001:

Same with the PDP.....INEC will do nothing about both.

For now....Umeoji & COURT ORDER will be for the APGA & PDP respectively.

I guess it’s APC strategy to take Anambra.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by fergie001: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2021
Penguin2:
I guess it’s APC strategy to take Anambra.
Maybe....
Maybe not...but the parties should have envisaged this and got ready.

The APC also have cases against Uba.....Max Okoye's own will be on Sept 22.....Moghalu's own is still there.

I am hopeful that the Court will settle it quickly, so that every other person can go back to campaign when the time comes.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by anambraamaka: 1:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Anambra politics is the toughest in Nigeria
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 20, 2021
Banmeallday:
You see why they said boycott zoo elections...Look at the disgrace in Anambra.

No wonder Cubana and co can through extravagant party.....the people are to an extent lost under the hypnotic NIGGER AREA
Boycott the election! Lose your right to choose your own leader.! Wrong idea.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by kahal29: 3:42am On Jul 20, 2021
fergie001:

Maybe....
Maybe not...but the parties should have envisaged this and got ready.

The APC also have cases against Uba.....Max Okoye's own will be on Sept 22.....Moghalu's own is still there.

I am hopeful that the Court will settle it quickly, so that every other person can go back to campaign when the time comes.

APC cases are not complicated as PDP and APGA cases where unvacated court orders are flying left, right and centre. Guess you know what this unvacated orders can do.... Coupled internal factionalization.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by fergie001: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2021
kahal29:

APC cases are not complicated as PDP and APGA cases where unvacated court orders are flying left, right and centre. Guess you know what this unvacated orders can do.... Coupled internal factionalization.
Doesn't mean APC is home & dry....They have two cases in Court & a damning INEC report.

Unvacated orders isn't hitting the PDP as much (they have 1); the APGA well.....multiple.
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Danchibez: 4:18am On Jul 20, 2021
Psalmistproject:
All these political gymnastics happening in Anambra which is geared towards removing Dr maduka and soludo is highly littered with the DNA's of the sick cabals running this amalgamation.

The two top candidates to be ousted are both highly qualified for better governance and also pro BIAFRA. They fear that allowing them emerge may give birth to a new advanced Politicking in the south, so they are funding cheap hungry fools to balkanize them.

Exactly my point
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by socialmediaman: 4:24am On Jul 20, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Okeke the impostor . The latest court order will be submitted to Inec tomorrow and their legal team will take action. If Inec is confused, they can go to court to ask which judgement they will obey but they must remain impartial. Prof Soludo is well prepared to take Anambra state to greater heights as our governor.

You know what happened in Imo state. They will wait for Soludo at the supreme court if he wins the election. That's what happens when your house is not in order. Well meaning elders and people of the state should come out publicly now and condemn these factional politics that has become part and parcel of politics in Imo and Anambra
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Jerryherd: 4:51am On Jul 20, 2021
With all this pre Election court cases, Anambra next Governor would be decided by a judge and not the masses

1 Like

Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 20, 2021
I think It's high time the C.J.N and the N.B.A president does something about this reoccurring issue of duplicity of actions. It is making a mockery of our Judiciary.

I know the C.J of the Federal High did something about it after the last elections as counsel are now required to depose to an affidavit of non-multiplicity of actions when filing an originating process.

It needs to trickle down to all courts of coordinate jurisdiction. Please, let's do all we can to protect the virginity of the legal profession. We are becoming an international disgrace in the league of judiciaries of nations.

I read a judgment delivered by a U.K court in an action involving a Nigerian agency, and I could not help but feel sorry for myself as a lawyer. The judge didn't economise words in his delivery. He said it as it is, and we are again confirming to the entire world that the said Judge was apt in his choice of diction and phraseology.

The N.B.A should sanction these lawyers aiding the politicians to make a mockery of our judiciary, while the C.J.N through the instrumentality of N.J.C should discipline any colluding judge.

I rise.

2 Likes

Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by kennethik: 5:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Na so we wan take become Biafra wahala everywhere� I dey laugh Una
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by globemoney01: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Staphylococcus:

grin grin grin

Obiano part 2
Yes, Obiano is an excellent governor
Re: Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo by Hangulsaram: 5:55am On Jul 20, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Confusion created by gov Obiano just to push aside PDP and APGA out of the race so as the deal he had with APC will come true by making there candidates the next governor!
I wonder why people refuse to understand this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy 79th Birthday To Wole Soyinka / Senate Confirms Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Chairman / Ekiti APC Suspends Two Members For Fraternising With Pro-Tinubu Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.