Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it (49296 Views)

CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / How To Start Your Own Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N200,000 Per Month / Earning At Least $400 Uploading Just Funny Videos To Topbuzz (tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by ilebaye2017(m): 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Alipayme:

Don’t mind the OP, he’s looking for who to scam, I paid him for the past 3months and I’m yet to make the #5,000 I sent to him and now he is writing on the group for people to start contributing to his retirement plan. WHAT A JOKE OF A PERSON

I just wasted my money and precious time on this.
Thank you for your reply what has been your challenge that you couldn't make it? Is it issue of verification, or getting the cards to use? Why I'm asking is because my younger brother said his course mates are also cashing out from it.
And since you'd subscribed what are other members of the group saying? Not making it as well?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Lovelyperson(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
Perosingx:

This sound nice. Can we talk better on it?
Na 50k for subscription alone.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2021
Lol..... You couldn't speak your mind on the group ����
Yugosng:
Why are Nigerians like this?

This is not just greed. It is criminality.

OP charged between 5k and 10k to join, then all of a sudden, you come up with 2k monthly?

Who does that?

This is so so wrong.

After you people will open your mouths waa and be shouting buhari this….buhari that….corruption.

If what OP is doing is not textbook corruption, I don’t know what else is.

OP, for the love of God and your reputation (if you believe in keeping any) rethink your position.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Rafiuorasheed(m): 11:59am On Dec 30, 2021
Alipayme:

[b]NIGERIANS AND GREEDINESS....................................................

Pls how do I join the group?
WHY WOULD YOU WANT PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED AND PAID #5,000 AND #10,000 TO JOIN YOUR GROUP TO NOW START PAYING A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OF #2,000 EVERY MONTH TO YOU SAYING IT IS FOR THE ADMIN, IT IS FOR THE ADMIN TO DO WHAT EXACTLY?

YOU WANT TO COLLECT #2,000 MONTHLY FROM 300 PEOPLE AND TO GET #600,000 EVERY MONTH JUST DOING NOTHING...IS THAT NOT MADNESS? HOW GREEDY CAN YOU BE? JESUS CHRIST... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

YOU LOCKED THE GROUP TO DROP THAT RUBBISH MESSAGE REALLY?

WELL FOR ME, GUYS IF YOU ARE READING THIS LETS JUST CREATE A NEW WHATSAPP GROUP AND EVERYONE CAN MOVE OVER AND LEAVE THIS GREEDY MOFO ALONE ON HIS #2,000 SUBSCRIPTION GROUP. angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU GET MIND SHA......TYPICAL NIGERIANS WHEN THEY SEE OTHERS ARE MAKING IT

GUYS PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE LETS CREATE A NEW WHATSAPP GROUP ALREADY OR IF YOU HAVE CREATED A NEW ONE PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK TO JOIN
[/b]
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Rafiuorasheed(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pls I need the WhatsApp group
Not paid class ooo
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Rafiuorasheed:
Pls I need the WhatsApp group
Not paid class ooo
Me too grin

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by PropertyQ: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Just subscribe to make naira channel on YouTube and get better update for free. Why you sef go pay for that kain thing after you know the name of the method and the platforms to use? If he scammed anyone that's the price they pay for being lazy. I'm making money with arbitraging o, and I no pay anyone shishi!
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2021
PropertyQ:
Just subscribe to make naira channel on YouTube and get better update for free. Why you sef go pay for that kain thing after you know the name of the method and the platforms to use? If he scammed anyone that's the price they pay for being lazy. I'm making money with arbitraging o, and I no pay anyone shishi!

Baba, if we know the method and platform We wouldnt be herre dragging for how. If you know, share with us.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by chiste1: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
PropertyQ:

Share info on how to go about it or refer some online tools needed for the business so that interested members can go learn it online.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Happy New Year My People �

Hope you're grabbing lots of opportunities and making yourself money in 2022.

Don't sleep on it!!
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by petomas(m): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pls those of you still doing arbitrage and making good money from it, guide us here please. You know if you introduce us, it won't stop you from making more money. Some of us will be grateful for the update pls.

2 Likes

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by lgboks(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
PropertyQ:

thanks for the update
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by okooloyun1(m): 3:36am On Jan 08, 2022
Nice thread
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
Latest Update!!!

With Zenith you can now spend $1080 per month.

Join out community to learn how
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by daHcKR: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Earn extra income using arbitrage.
All steps explained and updates will be given every step by of the way.

(https://)(/)+EdHIxUlZ5Mg5YThk
Remove the brackets

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by ilebaye2017(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
undisputed12:
Latest Update!!!

Is third party card acceptable?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Slimkkkk: 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
[quote author=RESHARPENED post=106728099]

It is very direct.

Go to PlayStore and download EverSend.

Verify your account with a valid ID (Driver's license, Voter's card, intl. passport)

The verification may take some time, though. It may keep telling you that your verification documents were rejected. Keep at it.

Once you have been successfully verified, all your wallets will become active.

Go to your Dollar Wallet and click "add money".

Add about 96$. Charges will make everything closer to about $100.

When I did this, Zenith Bank charged my MASTERCARD at about #463/$. That was on Tuesday.

NOTE: DON'T FUND YOUR NAIRA OR KES WALLET. ONLY THR DOLLAR WALLET.

Once you have successfully funded your DOLLAR WALLET, you can start the process.

First, scroll to your Dollar Wallet and click on "Exchange". EverSend will change your Dollar to Naira at the rate of #528/$. Recall that you paid #463/$. So that's about #65 on each Dollar.

After the exchange, the equivalent Naira amount will be transferred to your NAIRA WALLET.

From there, you can withdraw it to your NAIRA Bank Account.

It takes less than 30 minutes to complete everything if EVERSEND's network is not acting up.

If it's acting up, remain calm and contact the customer care within the app.

Zenith Bank MasterCard limit is $100/month. So you can get about #5000+ profit on it.

Please is this still working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by makan203: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Niom:

Afa? You were doubting the op. Now that you are there, what does it feel like? Is it really worth it

I did not later joined the group.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 7:48am On Jan 11, 2022
Yes.... But that's not the update
ilebaye2017:

Is third party card acceptable?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Stay away from Eversend for now.[quote author=Slimkkkk post=109244708][/quote]
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by ilebaye2017(m): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2022
undisputed12:
Yes.... But that's not the update
Thank you sir. I learnt my 1 gig ram phone cannot do arbitrage. Unfortunately, the 2 gig ram phone I bought was stolen the next day, so, when I buy a new phone, I will subscribe to your channel and get the full info.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by cmoney22222: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2022
Oga rest if you no want talk am. Zenith cooperate account card.

undisputed12:
Latest Update!!!

2 Likes

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Sunexy(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2022
cmoney22222:

What platform dem fit use zenith card?? Their usd rate dey bad...abeg
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by undisputed12(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Okay ��
cmoney22222:

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by olushollys(m): 3:12am On Jan 17, 2022
On Which platform is this working?
cmoney22222:

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by sog92: 12:40am On Jan 21, 2022
cmoney22222:

Please how can I get the zenith cooperate account.
Tell me steps to follow please...
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by cmoney22222: 2:36am On Jan 21, 2022
Step 1: go to the bank

Step 2 : ask customer care.

Step 3 : listen attentively

Step 4: act on step 3

Step 5: Do all repeat all step

sog92:

Please how can I get the zenith cooperate account.
Tell me steps to follow please...

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by jerrysimeon: 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please oo, is the access signature card still working on funding skrill account.??
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by infinitX: 5:34am On Jan 24, 2022
undisputed12:
Latest Update!!!

Shut up. Scammer
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by BannedUser: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
jerrysimeon:
Please oo, is the access signature card still working on funding skrill account.??
E don cast. Access Bank blocked their debit cards on Neteller/Skrill
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Edipet(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
BannedUser:

E don cast. Access Bank blocked their debit cards on Neteller/Skrill
is Access bank card working on paybis?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today / Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.