Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it (49311 Views)

CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / How To Start Your Own Whatsapp Tv And Make At Least N200,000 Per Month / Earning At Least $400 Uploading Just Funny Videos To Topbuzz (tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by cherryCola: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2021
RESHARPENED:

It is very direct.

Go to PlayStore and download EverSend.

Verify your account with a valid ID (Driver's license, Voter's card, intl. passport)

The verification may take some time, though. It may keep telling you that your verification documents were rejected. Keep at it.

Once you have been successfully verified, all your wallets will become active.

Go to your Dollar Wallet and click "add money".

Add about 96$. Charges will make everything closer to about $100.

When I did this, Zenith Bank charged my MASTERCARD at about #463/$. That was on Tuesday.

NOTE: DON'T FUND YOUR NAIRA OR KES WALLET. ONLY THR DOLLAR WALLET.

Once you have successfully funded your DOLLAR WALLET, you can start the process.

First, scroll to your Dollar Wallet and click on "Exchange". EverSend will change your Dollar to Naira at the rate of #528/$. Recall that you paid #463/$. So that's about #65 on each Dollar.

After the exchange, the equivalent Naira amount will be transferred to your NAIRA WALLET.

From there, you can withdraw it to your NAIRA Bank Account.

It takes less than 30 minutes to complete everything if EVERSEND's network is not acting up.

If it's acting up, remain calm and contact the customer care within the app.

Zenith Bank MasterCard limit is $100/month. So you can get about #5000+ profit on it.

You don burst this OP balls grin

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
RESHARPENED:

It is very direct.

Verify your account with a valid ID (Driver's license, Voter's card, intl. passport)

The verification may take some time, though. It may keep telling you that your verification documents were rejected. Keep at it.

When I did this, Zenith Bank charged my MASTERCARD at about #463/$. That was on Tuesday.

Once you have successfully funded your DOLLAR WALLET, you can start the process.

First, scroll to your Dollar Wallet and click on "Exchange". EverSend will change your Dollar to Naira at the rate of #528/$. Recall that you paid #463/$. So that's about #65 on each Dollar.

After the exchange, the equivalent Naira amount will be transferred to your NAIRA WALLET.

It takes less than 30 minutes to complete everything if EVERSEND's network is not acting up.

Zenith Bank MasterCard limit is $100/month. So you can get about #5000+ profit on it.

Is this still working as of now?
Any updated info in this arbitrage thing
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by cherryCola: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
pinkyruledworld:

Is this still working as of now?
Any updated info in this arbitrage thing

NO !!!
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by ilebaye2017(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
cherryCola:

NO !!!
You mean the arbitrage stuff is no longer working?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by cherryCola: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
ilebaye2017:

You mean the arbitrage stuff is no longer working?

Is still working but you have to make deeper research.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by ilebaye2017(m): 5:55am On Dec 08, 2021
cherryCola:

Is still working but you have to make deeper research.
Thanks a bunch
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by AgroZat: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
[quote author=BannedUser post=107146793]I recently joined a free Telegram group with members sharing various methods, secrets, etc. about this Dollar arbitrage trading stuff. Anyone paying for this info is a big m**u (I'm very sorry for saying that grin). This info is even scattered all over YouTube. To anyone interested: dm and I will send you the link for free.[Oyerindeabdulkabir@gmail.com]

2 Likes

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by AgroZat: 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
BannedUser:
I recently joined a free Telegram group with members sharing various methods, secrets, etc. about this Dollar arbitrage trading stuff. Anyone paying for this info is a big m**u (I'm very sorry for saying that grin). This info is even scattered all over YouTube. To anyone interested: dm and I will send you the link for free.
Oyerindeabdulkabir@gmail.com
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Omini247: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
somebody should whatsapp me on the way this thing works.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by AgroZat: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
House...can somebody please help me on how I can convert $2000 on my visa xclusive card to naira at black market rate?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by AgroZat: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
House...can somebody please help me on how I can convert $2000 on my visa xclusive card to naira at black market rate? My mail is Oyerindeabdulkabir@gmail.com
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by ajog1: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
juwoonn:
You can join my free update group on telegram;
Click my signature

The link on your signature isn't going through. Pls correct.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Mumben(f): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
undisputed12:
Access Visa now giving good profits.

Pls help me. How much does it cost to open access account to be eligible for this visa card you are talking about? Come to my aid as I am currently unemployed.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Kaceman(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2021
[quote author=AgroZat post=108347420][/quote]
Hw far u fit drop ur number make I whatsapp u
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Niom(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
makan203:

Give me discounted price to get the group.

Afa? You were doubting the op. Now that you are there, what does it feel like? Is it really worth it
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Niom(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2021
RESHARPENED:

It is very direct.

Thank you for this explanation. But you mean one won't have to trade the currency with anyone? Like buying and selling to third party? I don't understand
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Niom(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2021
BannedUser:
I recently joined a free Telegram group with members sharing various methods, secrets, etc. about this Dollar arbitrage trading stuff. Anyone paying for this info is a big m**u (I'm very sorry for saying that grin). This info is even scattered all over YouTube. To anyone interested: dm and I will send you the link for free.

Please send me the link
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by praise9: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Niom:

Please send me the link

I have about 6ix cards

Someone should give me an update pls
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Boykevwe81(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Arbtridage is still the hit niche
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Boykevwe81(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
You jus have to meet who is good in it
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Boykevwe81:
Arbtridage is still the hit niche

Make una give us update na
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Alipayme: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2021
undisputed12:
WHAT IS ARBITRAGE?

In economics and finance, arbitrage is the practice of taking advantage of a price difference between two or more markets: striking a combination of matching deals that capitalize upon the imbalance, the profit being the difference between the market prices at which the unit is traded.
Another way to see it is, as the purchase and sale of an asset in order to profit from a difference in the asset's price between markets.

It is a trade that profits by exploiting the price differences of identical or similar financial instruments in different markets or in different forms.

An example of arbitrage is:
I bought dollar at 450 naira per one dollar at Oshodi market
Then I'll sell that dollar at the rate of 500 naira per one at Alaba market
That's one of the things we'll be teaching you.

MUST READ!!

How You Can Make At Least N100,000 Per Month With Arbitrage

Please after reading this. You can still go through the thread, I'm sure you would love to partake in this wonderful opportunity of earning from Arbitrage.

It has been a wonderful opportunity for me and I implore you to take it serious too.

To make sure I'm able to teach this opportunity effectively, I've organized a group and detailed guide to share this live long opportunity.

I've been doing this since July 2020 and I've gathered enough a lot of experience doing it and made good money too. Sorry I didn't keep records would have stated it here Lol

Our group and detailed guide shows you;

- How to buy dollar at N450 and sell at N500+ plus platforms to use

- How to Get Debit cards that have $1000- $3000 limit.

- How you can maximize these cards to get more gains

- Access to our premium group to get newest updates on how to make money on Arbitrage

Our community with over 256 members consists of different experts in the game and you'll be getting quick update on everything Arbitrage.

With updates and a vibrant community that's how you make the money.

Your earnings are limitless with Arbitrage you just need to have the right strategy and be ready to follow up every latest update.

You can find screenshots of testimonies from our group members below.

To make it accessible to everyone we've made it affordable for people to join.

The registration fee is $20 (10,000)

[b]NIGERIANS AND GREEDINESS....................................................

WHY WOULD YOU WANT PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED AND PAID #5,000 AND #10,000 TO JOIN YOUR GROUP TO NOW START PAYING A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OF #2,000 EVERY MONTH TO YOU SAYING IT IS FOR THE ADMIN, IT IS FOR THE ADMIN TO DO WHAT EXACTLY?

YOU WANT TO COLLECT #2,000 MONTHLY FROM 300 PEOPLE AND TO GET #600,000 EVERY MONTH JUST DOING NOTHING...IS THAT NOT MADNESS? HOW GREEDY CAN YOU BE? JESUS CHRIST... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

YOU LOCKED THE GROUP TO DROP THAT RUBBISH MESSAGE REALLY?

WELL FOR ME, GUYS IF YOU ARE READING THIS LETS JUST CREATE A NEW WHATSAPP GROUP AND EVERYONE CAN MOVE OVER AND LEAVE THIS GREEDY MOFO ALONE ON HIS #2,000 SUBSCRIPTION GROUP. angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU GET MIND SHA......TYPICAL NIGERIANS WHEN THEY SEE OTHERS ARE MAKING IT

GUYS PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE LETS CREATE A NEW WHATSAPP GROUP ALREADY OR IF YOU HAVE CREATED A NEW ONE PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK TO JOIN
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Alipayme: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2021
NIGERIANS AND GREEDINESS....................................................

WHY WOULD YOU WANT PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED AND PAID #5,000 AND #10,000 TO JOIN YOUR GROUP TO NOW START PAYING A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OF #2,000 EVERY MONTH TO YOU SAYING IT IS FOR THE ADMIN, IT IS FOR THE ADMIN TO DO WHAT EXACTLY?

YOU WANT TO COLLECT #2,000 MONTHLY FROM 300 PEOPLE AND TO GET #600,000 EVERY MONTH JUST DOING NOTHING...IS THAT NOT MADNESS? HOW GREEDY CAN YOU BE? JESUS CHRIST... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

YOU LOCKED THE GROUP TO DROP THAT RUBBISH MESSAGE REALLY?

WELL FOR ME, GUYS IF YOU ARE READING THIS LETS JUST CREATE A NEW WHATSAPP GROUP AND EVERYONE CAN MOVE OVER AND LEAVE THIS GREEDY MOFO ALONE ON HIS #2,000 SUBSCRIPTION GROUP. angry angry angry angry angry angry

YOU GET MIND SHA......TYPICAL NIGERIANS WHEN THEY SEE OTHERS ARE MAKING IT

GUYS PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE LETS CREATE A NEW WHATSAPP GROUP ALREADY OR IF YOU HAVE CREATED A NEW ONE PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK TO JOIN
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Yugosng(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Why are Nigerians like this?

This is not just greed. It is criminality.

OP charged between 5k and 10k to join, then all of a sudden, you come up with 2k monthly?

Who does that?

This is so so wrong.

After you people will open your mouths waa and be shouting buhari this….buhari that….corruption.

If what OP is doing is not textbook corruption, I don’t know what else is.

OP, for the love of God and your reputation (if you believe in keeping any) rethink your position.

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by ilebaye2017(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Yugosng:
Why are Nigerians like this?

This is not just greed. It is criminality.

OP charged between 5k and 10k to join, then all of a sudden, you come up with 2k monthly?

Who does that?

This is so so wrong.

After you people will open your mouths waa and be shouting buhari this….buhari that….corruption.

If what OP is doing is not textbook corruption, I don’t know what else is.

OP, for the love of God and your reputation (if you believe in keeping any) rethink your position.
Is the arbitrage really working now? And can one actually make up to 100,000.00 as he promised?
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Alipayme: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
ilebaye2017:

Is the arbitrage really working now? And can one actually make up to 100,000.00 as he promised?

Don’t mind the OP, he’s looking for who to scam, I paid him for the past 3months and I’m yet to make the #5,000 I sent to him and now he is writing on the group for people to start contributing to his retirement plan. WHAT A JOKE OF A PERSON

I just wasted my money and precious time on this.

1 Like

Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by TheRealOwner(m): 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
CupHead:
use your National id (the one you get from NIMC app) and a bank statement to verify. its easy.

How do we get bank statement.
Re: Earning At Least N200,000 as Side Income Isn't that Bad. Learn How I Do it by Tunar18(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
If this is true, then he's a scammer. Arbitrage is very legit and people are making well over 100k. I'm a living witness. It's just a matter of getting the right info.

Meanwhile, the truth is, while you have a lot of information on YouTube that can help you get started, some information are exclusive and trust me, you will pay to get them.
Alipayme:

Don’t mind the OP, he’s looking for who to scam, I paid him for the past 3months and I’m yet to make the #5,000 I sent to him and now he is writing on the group for people to start contributing to his retirement plan. WHAT A JOKE OF A PERSON

I just wasted my money and precious time on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

17 Pictures That Depicts How We Live In Our Economy Today / Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / My Bad Experience With Fairmoney Loan (must Read), Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.