Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! (236 Views)

Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? / My Daughter And I Got Cured Of Hepatitis B But I Later Developed Ulcer, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! by Healthfive: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
In the article’s link posted below, I provide insight into the mechanisms of action of our drug and how it’s the safest and most effective Hepatitis B/C treatment available in town as of now.
It doesn’t just manage HBV and HCV, it cures it. Give it a try and join the endless list of our patients that got cured.

NOTE: Immediately you start our treatment, you will be added to our WhatsApp group that presently has almost over 150 participants with lots of information to share with fellow users of our product.

For TESTIMONIES, click the link below:

https://cell-clinic.com/2018/10/20/testimonies/

Contact: Zero nine zero three six eight nine nine two five five (WhatsApp dedicated contact).

0,9,0 36, 8,9,9
255(WhatsApp only, pls).

1 Like

Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! by Ublaize: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bloody criminal stop deceiving people Hepatitis B has no cure. You are a THIEF
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! by Healthfive: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Ublaize:
Bloody criminal stop deceiving people Hepatitis B has no cure. You are a THIEF

Thank you. In one of your posts, I also see you accused JUMIA and STANDARD CHARTERED BANK of being fraudulent companies without any reference to how Jumia has made shopping easier. You also suggested death penalty for Internet fraudsters without talking about the bigger fraudsters that birthed the smaller ones - the politicians who have stolen the treasury dry in preparation for year 2022 ethnic war and also recruiting terrorist(boko Haram) into the army on a large scale.

Your attack on JUMIA and STANDARD CHARTERED BANK calling them frauds is enough to know whom you are.
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! by Ublaize: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Healthfive:

Thank you. In one of your posts, I also see you accused JUMIA and STANDARD CHARTERED BANK of being fraudulent companies without any reference to how Jumia has made shopping easier. You also suggested death penalty for Internet fraudsters without talking about the bigger fraudsters that birthed the smaller ones - the politicians who have stolen the treasury dry in preparation for year 2022 ethnic war and also recruiting terrorist(boko Haram) into the army on a large scale.

Your attack on JUMIA and STANDARD CHARTERED BANK calling them frauds is enough to know whom you are.

Your comment/response is irrelevant. Your are a THIEF! Stop scamming people by selling Hepatitis B drugs. There's no cure for Hepatitis B. I'm sure you know this but want to scam gullible with health challenges of their money. It shall never be well with you and the makers of that rubbish drug.

Ole!
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! by Pleasureseeker: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ublaize:

Your comment/response is irrelevant. Your are a THIEF! Stop scamming people by selling Hepatitis B drugs. There's no cure for Hepatitis B. I'm sure you know this but want to scam gullible with health challenges of their money. It shall never be well with you and the makers of that rubbish drug.

Ole!

Is there a disease without a cure? Ordinary leaf at my Neighbour’s backyard cured me last year. Go use ewe remoloja(remoloja leaf) mixed with honey and lime and thank me later and stop your nonsense curse.
Use it day and night and your frustration is gone
Re: Get Cured Of Your HEPATITIS B Now....with Testimonies On Our Website!! by ignis: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Pleasureseeker:

Is there a disease without a cure? Ordinary leaf at my Neighbour’s backyard cured me last year. Go use ewe remoloja(remoloja leaf) mixed with honey and lime and thank me later and stop your nonsense curse.
Use it day and night and your frustration is gone

Another newly opened Healthfive moniker to scam people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Polycystic Ovaries: What Are The Symptoms? / Snake Juice Recipes For Weight Loss / Ecg Machine Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.