Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend (1648 Views)

Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Sweetpreshp: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
An upcoming Nollywood Actress Popularly Known as Adaibeku Proposed to her her boyfriend on Sunday Wright or wrong

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Oh! Mr wright wears a Chelsea Jersey grin e go win plenty trophy for u OP cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by linearity: 1:57am On Jul 20, 2021
Finally a topic that Redpillers & feminists would agree on!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:58am On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=linearity post=103886794][/quote]
And 2.5
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:31am On Jul 20, 2021
Sweetpreshp:
An upcoming Nollywood Actress Popularly Known as Adaibeku Proposed to her her boyfriend on Sunday Wright or wrong

definitely not "wright"...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by simplepee(f): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Very wrong.

Is this desperation or love?

On top of this, he will still cheat on her, call her cheap and desperate when they have a fight. This girl no plan am well. Nigerian man for that matter, OYO is her case.

Sometimes ehn, I just feel this whole relationship thing is stressful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:
Very wrong.

On top of this, he will still cheat on her, call her cheap and desperate when they have a fight. This girl no plan am well. Nigerian man for that matter, OYO is her case.

That's if one falls for the wrong person. I personally think it's not that's stressful if you seek genuine people, not the thought it. More so with the outstanding help of God, bkos one can't be too sure based on what you see.

There are good Nigerian men. Absolutely.

Additionally it doesn't matter who proposes depending on the level of maturity of the guy. Every lady should be able to guage her guy, or subtly inquire to where they are headed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by elipheleh(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
shocked shocked shocked In an uncompleted building? What nonsense. i will not accept
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by paulolee(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
an actress proposed to a chelsea fan in an uncompleted building? it seems more like a skit to trend bcox Chelsea fans too like play
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
simplepee:
Very wrong.

You must have really been through a lot oh, haba .
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

That's if one falls for the wrong person. I personally think it's not that's stressful if you seek genuine people, not the thought it. More so with the outstanding help of God, bkos one can't be too sure based on what you see.

There are good Nigerian men. Absolutely.

Additionally it doesn't matter who proposes depending on the level of maturity of the guy. Every lady should be able to guage her guy, or subtly inquire to where they are headed.

During the era of Chief obafemi, Nnamdi, tafawa and Co's [i.e 1940s,50s,60s, to late 90s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Bluntguy: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Oh! Mr wright wears a Chelsea Jersey grin e go win plenty trophy for u OP cheesy
The Sky is blue.
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Jeon:

During the era of Chief obafemi, Nnamdi, tafawa and Co's [i.e 1940s,50s,60s, to late 90s]

I bet to disagree with you on this, I know good guys who are serious on getting down with reasonable ladies. It's that simple, your circle influences your choice weda you like it or not, you can't keep bad friends and expect to hook up with someone good, equally you can't have a skewed mindset and expect to recognise or maintain a good person. It works both ways.

It's either you keep a good circle or learn to recognize good people and then manage the relationship well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

I bet to disagree with you on this, I know good guys who are serious on getting down with reasonable ladies. It's that simple, your circle influences your choice weda you like it or not, you can't keep bad friends and expect to hook up with someone good, equally you can't have a skewed mindset and expect to recognise or maintain a good person. It works both ways.

It's either you keep a good circle or learn to recognize good people and then manage the relationship well.

Total hogwash.

WAHALA FOR WHO KEEP A BLACK MAN.
WAHALA FOR WHO MINGLE WITH BLACK FELLA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jeon:

Total hogwash.

WAHALA FOR WHO KEEP A BLACK MAN.
WAHALA FOR WHO MINGLE WITH BLACK FELLA

Lols, e be like say you be woman under a male gender sign.

Toh what can I say, make you no use your own experience define life Sha. Three things day way go make person excel well for life;

1. God factor; weda the person get relationship with God Wella, make e help am avoid wahala and then help am succeed.

2. Mindset; the way person take see life, people, success and how e take sabi manage failure.

3. Relationship: the quality of people way person get way fit help am or give am sound advice.

Una doughhh oooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Jeon(f): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, e be like say you be woman under a male gender sign.

Toh what can I say, make you no use your own experience define life Sha.
Three things day way go make person excel well for life;

1. God factor; weda the person get relationship with God Wella, make e help am avoid wahala and then help am succeed.

2. Mindset; the way person take see life, people, success and how e take sabi manage failure.

3. Relationship: the quality of people way person get way fit help am or give am sound advice.

Una doughhh oooo

Experience ki,experience ni

With the way Nigerians are useless who wanna date them.
When they thought relationship goal is all about sex and money.messing themselves up and down.

WAHALA FOR WHO DATE IN NIGERIA DURING THIS CHEAP GENERATION.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
Jeon:

Experience ki,experience ni

With the way Nigerians are useless who wanna date them.
When they thought relationship goal is all about sex and money.messing themselves up and down.

WAHALA FOR WHO DATE IN NIGERIA DURING THIS CHEAP GENERATION.

But you go agree say good people still day Sha?
Re: Nigerian Lady Proposed To Boyfriend by GeneralPula: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
How’s it suppose to be wrong?

Person see wetin she desire and she quickly grab ham and una dey ask if it’s wrong?

It’s so damnn right for her

(1) (Reply)

Having Sex The Second Time With Another Person After The First One Is Golden / Call Girls In Vaishali Ghaziabad 9811458951 / Two Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Ʋŋdress Each Other As They Fight Dirty Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.