Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,344 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot (26469 Views)

Jumoke Oyeleke Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by ButterBerry: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Has presidency spoken anything about the death of the young lady ❓ capital NO.

Criticize Buhari regime, then see how swiftly they will swing into reaction.

Nnamdi Kanu criticize Government, they didn't hesitate to arrest him.

Sunday Igboho criticize this regime, Report reaching us this morning is that he has been apprehended.

Bandit, Kidnapping Boko Haram social unrest has been going on daily basis in the north now it has been spread to all parts of the country.
Speak against them, government will come after you.

Yet some individuals still fine this regime as the best because pea nut or some political promises, they do support this regime here and be ready to even fight you physically if they see you in person.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Eriokanmi: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
All her killers will die painfully, including the fools that caused her to die.
Better be careful what you say. If you are one of those in support of this government, reverse the curse before you get hit.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Adakintroy: 7:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigerians learn to be great full and appreciate what you have. You yourself will never and I mean never ever lead if you keep insulting your countries or it's institutions.

I have never seen one of you praise the police for anything or the goverment. Many of you since you were born has never been robbed. I mean never. In short the vast majority of you has never been. It's not your 200# padlock that has been saving you.

Nigeria is evolving. Stop comparing us to far developed countries. They have far advance security training. They have psychological therapies that we can't even access. Being around death regularly violence has a way it act on the human mind or even breaks it. Be carefull how you insult the police. Many of you talk like school children not as reasonable adult ..

I had a man in my street back then who was a police. Their unite raid criminal hideouts and drugs. He was always drinking and you can see his energy was very dark and he was always alone.

Only God know how many scream of death and pain plays out or re enact himself in his head or dreams. Everyone avoids him in my street. But no one knows if has or is going through traumas from witnessing many death. If you have ever complain of office job stress. I mean ordinary office job and you now have the arrogance to insult the police. Then you obviousely a child in a adult body.

Rest in peace sister.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Rexnegro(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2021
Who still dey believe Nigeria police force before?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by VGlobal: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2021
BSsniffer:

A life was lost due to the satanic buhari's government.....what difference does it make if she was hawking the drinks or had it displayed at her boss shop? You're part of nigeria's problems.....
smiley Are you not part as well?
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by izubext007: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2021
What do u people expect from the police ? The truth? That's never possible.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by BSsniffer: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2021
VGlobal:

smiley Are you not part as well?

Quote me anywhere I supported this stupid government and send your account details with it, if not STFU.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Cokahot: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2021
It's sad thing.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by AdeniyiA(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2021
Bola146:
cry Can this Nigeria be taken by violence? Do this government have a listening ear and caring mind? That is why I always say people should prepare fully for 2023 elections!! there is no rally done without someone been killed cry cry yet nothing changed, things are still costly and the farmers can't go to farm again sad . Those who proved to have real juju to confront this government ran away, those who doesn't have any juju nor protection are killed.

I wept like a baby when I watched the mother crying sad sad Those who killed all these innocent people must definitely weep bitterly. I just pity their relations. All of us she go and get out voters card, we are more than them if hypocrites are not included. We will surely win.
As you're planning to massively get your voter's card, your senators are massively voting to see that your votes do not count massively through the rejection of e-transmission of results. See ehn we have been voting for a long time and things have refused to change for the better, it's high time we made the seats uncomfortable for them, the world is moving on and our leaders are not ready to use their brains to replicate what they see abroad here in terms of development. Look at simple things like power that can propel development, they refuse to fix it, refineries also have remained moribund, infact you could see that these people are supposed to be stoned out of their offices. It's unfortunate that we're so fearful and docile as Nigerians that we refuse to face these people in a massive revolution much more than endsars....
They're all failures that call themselves our leaders.

How many of them have a thriving business and a successful one at that?
Some of them can't even build and sustain a home
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Jostoman: 7:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Zico5:
Another life taken by Buhari and his cohorts. Buhari is truly an agent of death and badluck. May we never experience such an individual in our polity again in Jesus name.
amen
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by depure(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2021
Bola146:
cry Can this Nigeria be taken by violence? Do this government have a listening ear and caring mind? That is why I always say people should prepare fully for 2023 elections!! there is no rally done without someone been killed cry cry yet nothing changed, things are still costly and the farmers can't go to farm again sad . Those who proved to have real juju to confront this government ran away, those who doesn't have any juju nor protection are killed.

I wept like a baby when I watched the mother crying sad sad Those who killed all these innocent people must definitely weep bitterly. I just pity their relations. All of us she go and get out voters card, we are more than them if hypocrites are not included. We will surely win.
Amen
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Yinkusgold: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Bola146:

Nigeria issue problematic, voters' card 2 vote evils who can't support instant electronic transmission of result.
if 2023 comes would they still support peaceful protest?
see sister! we have 2 sit down and talk b4 we brag about inert 2023.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Bola146(f): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Yinkusgold:

Nigeria issue problematic, voters' card 2 vote evils who can't support instant electronic transmission of result.
if 2023 comes would they still support peaceful protest?
see sister! we have 2 sit down and talk b4 we brag about inert 2023.

Why not support a good candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Iamthoney(m): 8:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Our Police mumu sha....how dem dey reason most times dey baffle me. One of their Oga come out to deny say the girl died from stabbed wound but the mumu forget say autopsy dey and the family of the girl go run autopsy...now see the result “Gunshot wound”
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by streetzdreamz(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2021
And some useless humans still faulted protesters that day,a peaceful protest became a death sentence during this administration, and rather than speak against it, some never do wells would always justify evil,I wasn't told about the happenings, I was there....not to protest,but to carry out a legit deal with two other guys,live bullets were used, we were even aimed at! For what? Soldiers were on ground, civil defence guys were there as well, but I can bet my last cent their rifles were on safety mode, cuz they were unperturbed, just sat in their vans watching the protesters,while some stood by their vans gisting,it's only those useless red and black wearing government urchins that looks like amadioha's interns, that was agitated and shooting like an epileptic patient whose hand got glued to the trigger, they had zero care for human safety,that day I actually realized how screwed up we the law abiding citizens are,when caught in the web!!! Rip to the dead lady!
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by seunayantokun(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Government of liars by liars and for liars.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Yinkusgold: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Bola146:

Why not support a good candidate?

Yes we can!
let the result be so clear, let us all follow it like livescores, we are in digital age. don't rely on papers they usually burn, damage, exchange.
this is when the electorates/people can be in control.
the idea is part of the suggestions of the last town hall meeting on constitutional review from the people, these EVIL still went back to the house and voted against it.
how can you have a say if you can enthrone and dethrone who you want at will? they want to always determine the system that suits them and we want a positive change with the same system? let's wait and see.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by almarthins(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2021
aylive02:
During the autopsy, the bullet was not found in her body and the police had been the one in possession of her corpse since the day of the incident. So, we want them to also produce the bullet so we can ascertain whose bullet it is. They should tell us where the bullet is.

There's no argument again. Police are responsible for the killing.

I used to tell people that Nigerian police are uniformed criminals with guns. Never trust Nigerian police, 90% of them are criminal minded.

From day one, I never believed the police was telling the truth. From their training at police college they are thought to lie.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by aylive02(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2021
grin
almarthins:

I used to tell people that Nigerian police are uniformed criminals with guns. Never trust Nigerian police, 90% of them are criminal minded.

From day one, I never believed the police was telling the truth. From their training at police college they are thought to lie.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Amowoyagidele: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Citizens need to pull out to fight for Jumoke..
Justice for Jumoke.
JJ
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by PAWG(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2021
cry RIP
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by danilmo: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Bola146:

And vote who self??

Be u no know the Maguire wey Nigeria dey.. crooks everywhere left and right. embarassed
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by VGlobal: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2021
BSsniffer:

Quote me anywhere I supported this stupid government and send your account details with it, if not STFU.

You don't have to be insulting when engaging in a simple conversation.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by AfroKnight: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2021
“During the autopsy, the bullet was not found in her body and the police had been the one in possession of her corpse since the day of the incident. So, we want them to also produce the bullet so we can ascertain whose bullet it is. They should tell us where the bullet is.”

This statement says a lot. It should scare you.

It explains why the police lied that it was a stab wound. They extracted the bullet from her body and tried to make it look like a stab wound. But a coroner knows his/her job. The truth will not be suppressed for long.

There is no depth to which the police will not sink, to hide or tamper with evidence. They desecrated the body of a girl they killed just so they can buy time for their killer cop.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Blackdisciple(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Bola146 post=103887230] cry Can this Nigeria be taken by violence?

How I wish honestly cos they don't care.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Better be careful what you say. If you are one of those in support of this government, reverse the curse before you get hit.
IF? There are no if's in this instance. The govt has proven beyond all doubt that it is synonymous with evil. Let 'it' keep heaping the curses. It's a delight and actually a good thing if you think about it. Na my prayer too be that, sudden obliteration of these evil lot, and so it will be, speedily. Amen
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by panpan(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2021
The police kept the body for several days, so there was more than enough time for the bullet to be conveniently removed.

The autopsy report did not mention any exit point of the "missile", so we can assume that the bullet was still in the body when the police took custody.

Since no bullet was found, the gun that was fired cannot be identified, and by extension the shooter cannot be identified unless there is video evidence. This is quite convenient for the police.

So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by ceejay80s(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2021
This country will only go well after a war
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Zieus: 10:39am On Jul 20, 2021
You won't see any BMCs cow comment here ooh
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Buckeyemedia1: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2021
Goldencheese:
So so sorry Jumoke, your country under Buhari killed you but we pray that your death will not be in vain. Those killing innocent Nigerians will not live to see their grandchildren. And those who see their grandchildren will mourn their deaths.
Keep quiet, you people in Lagos State killed her.
Re: Yoruba Nation Rally: Autopsy Faults Police Claim, Says Jumoke Oyeleke Was Shot by Buckeyemedia1: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2021
Zieus:
You won't see any BMCs cow comment here ooh
Maga always shifting blame, igboho & the so called protesters should he charged for accessory to murder, who gave them permission to conduct any rally in Lagos State? The Government makes the laws, not you. Igboho should have waited, why did he run away into thin air?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Titi Gbadamosi As Special Assistant / U.S. To Join Nigeria In The Fight Against Boko Haram / I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.