Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (97042 Views)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by QuotaSystem: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2021
1stola Lol
I know shameless LAZY fools will always prefer to beg.
Even the holy Qur'an is against begging.
GOD FORBID I WILL EVER GIVE ANY HAUSA-FULANI BEGGAR MY MONEY AGAIN.

Lazy bastards that are supposed to stay back in their states to farm and make themselves useful will prefer to spend thousands of Naira to travel down to the south to beg.

Whether you like it or not, THESE USELESS COUNTRY MUST BREAK!

We can not tolerate to continue to be in the same country with PARASITIC useless fools.

Is that all?

Pained and frustrated bigot grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Tiwatopebabe(f): 6:40am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888259:
We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
I won't be surprised to learn that you are not a Nigerian. The way you are so against Nigerians ... though you do it in a subtle way, I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by nedekid: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Akaegwu:
I don't care because I'm not earning any useless kobo or naira here. Rather I'm spending my money on data to correct some of our youthfools who value stipends more than the progress and prosperity of all. To correct some youthfools supporting the older generations dramatically dragging this nation to destruction. I strongly believe you are among those supporting the killing and backwardness we are experiencing in this nation.
Dont mind the ass, it's still the same Manna fellow with different Monikas constituting a nuisance, spamming the tread and using multiple accounts to give himself likes.
Seun and the mods wount see rules 11, 18 and 19 being technically broken.
Rules against irritating, distracting, infuriating, instigating posts also should be added.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Prince001(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Antoeni:
We pray so,
May God bless malami and Nigerian security men for their efforts to brings terrorist to face Justice.
And I hope igboho will face the wrath of law for the destructions he cause and made to Nigerians.

when he did that? which destruction? U are born to be slave, just continue. Suffering and smiling!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by illitracy: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
They so skilled in arresting freedom fighters even remotely but bandits are right here in Nigeria and can't be arrested.

This will only trigger more freedom fighting.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Masturbator2020: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
naptu2:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/19/exclusive-yoruba-freedom-fighter-sunday-igboho-arrested-cotonou
This guy non get mind at all.Don't he know what it's means to embark of this journey vefor he started?looks like he didn't really thought of what lies ahead..I respect sowore and kanu oo.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by 4ckTOT0: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
1stola:

Lol
I'm waiting for you and your almajiri people to come out on street with dirty plates to beg grin

I'll rather feed my christain neighbor's dogs with my sallah meat than to feed you people.

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Antoeni(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
He deserves nothing other than prison, FG must charge him with Treason and incitement... May Nigeria succed

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888259:
We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

You see how you continue to disgrace yourself. Bandits have been running rampage before Sunday Igho even came to limelight so how come this govt is very quick to arrest Southern agitators but continue to pamper bandits? Between bandits who kill and someone who called for protests, who should be arrested.

You are a disgrace! Well, I have nothing much to say. Let the Yorubas handle their son's arrest. They joined hands in bringing Evil PMB to power!

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Schprobs: 6:41am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Deregistering for blokes whose online activities creates nuisance on here.

Kid continues to spam every thread and creating an unwarranted nuisance to even the guests reading.

His presence at this thread has made beautiful brainstorms unlikely and impossible. Seeking for mentions to engage a brain drain.

Leaving the thread for the kid

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by PrideofLincoln2: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Slurity:
TELL US THE GOOD THAT WAR AND FIGHT THAT IGBOHO SUNDAY WILL ACHIEVE BY INCITING NIGERIA SEPARATION WITH ILLEGAL OWNING OF GUNS FOR KILLINGS
You meant the guns planted by DSS. Do you guys know how bad Nigeria is. One of the worst run countries in the world. Wait till dec and $ will be exchanging for N600 and you will know the cause effect of hyper inflation when a bag of rice will be N40.000. You ain't seen nothing yet.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by BlueAir: 6:42am On Jul 20, 2021
Buharis not smiling with these successionists at all. When he made that statement of "in a language they understand" he obviously had be exercising patience and overlooking all their charades from the East and south. Now his patience has reached the limit. Whoever says buhari won't finish what he has started obviously knows nothing about power. he'll deal with both kanu and igboho or whatever grin . Truly the patient and focused man can achieve anything

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by LyfeJennings(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Now the government would DEAL with him terribly
Person wey no go school
He has not the slightest idea of how government works, yet he wants to secede
I can even understand Nnamdi Kanu but not this guy, I doubt if he can survive this
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by bewla(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2021
4ckTOT0:
herdsmen are the best
What gose up will come down one day

Remember baba you go be ex president one day

Don't give your kins men bad name and image till then

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by deeptechcool(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888323:

E pain dis one die grin cheesy wink
Una never see chomtin.

All supporters of terrorists, killings, murders, kidnappings and all evil vices right now
I just want to learn, how is Igboho a terrorist, killer, murderer, kidnapper or evil man?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Prince001(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Yet they can't arrest bandits on Nigerian soil

why are all these other Africa countries love to turn freedom fighters in? I guess Naija dey pay them a hell of money and so on.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Doyou2019: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Kondomatic:
Why do the moderators allow one person to comment several times in quick succession when he's not post owner?

Because the mods are in cahoots with the deadgrill BMC. There's a reason why the fool with his many monikas on here is yet to be banned.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by 1stola: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Is that all?

Pained and frustrated bigot grin embarassed
No, I have much more for useless PARASITES

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Benrosaria(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2021
naptu2:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/19/exclusive-yoruba-freedom-fighter-sunday-igboho-arrested-cotonou

We don’t want headlines. You guys should do as you please. The sun won’t stop rising regardless of your lies and stupidity. So men no fit catch men for inside Nigeria na when them step outside Nigeria, them dey vulnerable right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.