Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (97099 Views)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Nwaide01: 6:57am On Jul 20, 2021
The way some southern mugus are celebrating Mnk and igboho arrest makes Wonder if they understand the northern game plan at all. The kind of weapons that are in north will topple most of African nations and the government does not care about it,they were busy harassing and chasing armless southern agitators and some of my people are applauding them forgetting that when the shove come to push all of us will suffer the consequences. Again from my interactions with my northern friends I found out they were interested in the the oil more than one Nigeria. Therefore let the southern regions count their teeth with their tongues and also let us look for that black goat now that there is still light.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by descarado: 6:58am On Jul 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Mannabbqgrill is a big hypocrite....Operates with a lot of handle...Ilovedemanna and Nairandpolice woman....Recently I got to know it's a woman ...well you know the rest....Them them....grin

Anything to secure food on table..cheesy

The way that daft person avoids threads that criticized the government actions and Inactions but quick to finger her genitals on thread like this is Alarming....grin

Very and with the steady spamming of thread Sometimes I wonder what seun and his staff are doing with the way rules are side stepped here...
The handle owns righteousness 2 also.
Wonder how majority of u don't know that.

And yes, he is a woman.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by BafanaBafana: 6:59am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Yet they can't arrest bandits on Nigerian soil
They don't arrest bandits, they kill them.
Do you want the same treatment for ipob?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by JesseJo: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

Eyah... You don't understand politics and I don't blame you

The fact that you don't know this is a major set back for your Osinbajo/ Zulum pipe dream is funny

Minority like you might have an opinion but always remember majority would have their way

And majority of people are more angry at herdsmen supported by Buhari than Sunday Igboho who wants Yoruba nation

Stop yanning dust

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by GThunder: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2021
A coup to overthrow this administration is imminent
So shall it be
Amiin

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Danzakidakura(m): 7:00am On Jul 20, 2021
Antoeni:
Dan kusun uwa,shima yashigo hannu kenan
guntsun Uwarka,

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Akalia(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888259:
We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
If I catch you eh, your name go be sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by QuotaSystem: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2021
1stola:

No, I have much more for useless PARASITES

Can you spank a child and force him not to cry?

Let it ALL out...pained bigot cool tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by JesseJo: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2021
berbs:

Are you a Northerner If yes, it's understandable. But if you are a southerner, shame on you.

Your problem is your reasoning is heavily beclouded by senseless ethnic bias. And as such rationality eludes you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Nonexisting1: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Yorubas should stop this tribal mark. Maybe he could have evaded the police if not for those.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by EgunMogaji2: 7:01am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Yet they can't arrest bandits on Nigerian soil

They absolutely can but they don’t want to.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Naijaolosho2: 7:02am On Jul 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Is Sunday Awolowo Igboho not a Terrorist.

Tell me how he terrorised your fore fathers?
Ewu.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by SmartPolician: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2021
Antoeni:
Sorry for Sunday and his pay masters, may their evil plans against Nigeria continue crumbling so Nigeria can succeed

You must be naive to think there's a future in Nigeria. For over 60 years, this country hasn't been able to fix its basic problems, yet some of you still believe in it. Ping me when Nigeria succeeds.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by space9880: 7:03am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888259:
We talk am!
grin cheesy wink

Who says God no dey read sane members prayers for Nairaland.
Another prayer to restore peace and tranquility to our nation answered.
First was the animal shekau.
Next was the mental idiot Cownu,
Now the PDP sponsored Dagboru....
Bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, baby factory owners, the evil and sponsored ones among the herdsmen and more idiots coming.

A good Sallah gift to sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
I no just understand you sometimes o be like say your barbecue smoke dey enter your Brain sometimes tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by BafanaBafana: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

Eyah... You don't understand politics and I don't blame you

The fact that you don't know this is a major set back for your Osinbajo/ Zulum pipe dream is funny

Minority like you might have an opinion but always remember majority would have their way

And majority of people are more angry at herdsmen supported by Buhari than Sunday Igboho who wants Yoruba nation

They still lost last elections. All of them
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by respectfully: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Yoruba people how market?. When you guys were conniving with Northerners to betray other regions didn't you see this coming?. 2015 all R. C. C. G members , Adeboye and his wife, Kumuyi, Barabale etc, were all conniving against GEJ, but today GEJ and Buhari are one. Ntoorrrr what goes around comes around. We the Niger Delta can never trust Yoruba.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by tonididdy(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Nothing to say BUT good morning Jesus.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by RomanGreen: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888317:
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition day has been rendered meaningless this early morning.
Awon werey 100%

You're such a senile old hag, they can arrest Nigerians on foreign soil yet can't arrest rampaging Fulani herdsmen....your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens ...how do people like you sleep at night knowing you lie every day coz of pay checks. I say tufiakwa to you.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by JesseJo: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Tiwatopebabe:

Tired ke. When the bandits are not tired of committing their crimes. Try to think before you talk na. After all, you being a Northerner does not mean you don't have any trace of sense whatsoever.

Clown some of you cant reason beyond your dumb ethnocentricity ....I'm an Urhobo man from Ughelli North of Delta State.

Bandits are being killed in their droves everyday ...This year Bandits and BH have witnessed more deaths at hands of the Nigerian forces. Although, I don't expect you to know that. People that are prejudiced don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by techWriter3: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria beginning is near, The Buharist and his hoodlum should appreciate it while it prolongs
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Kyase(m): 7:04am On Jul 20, 2021
bjtinz:
It goes without saying that if FG want to arrest the situation up north, it can do it.

It’s not that easy

Bandit don’t have name like Igboho or Kanu
And also bandit don’t threaten to break the country

Let me tell you
No president in Nigeria will ever allow the country to be split under his watch
Agitation is everywhere but don’t threaten the government

In fact California was planning to leave the USA
Ukraine is under Russia though they will say illegally
In the years ago Berlin or Munich wanted leaving Germany
Scotland is there and the UK
So forget it
Secession is a sign of a potential country

But again don’t mess with any government that knows how to use his power in Nigeria
Obj did knows how to use his power
Jonathan did not
Buhari never knew how to use it until lately

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by michbax(m): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Sunday and Kanu are both freedom fighters, what you don't know is that this is an idealogy and not their personal fight alone.

Why have you not spoken about the reckless killings and kidnap happening in the nation, probably none of ur wards or family member have fallen victim.

Oya na, since you enjoy the show so much, may your portion of the Nigeria current state rest on your household, may you feel the pain the guardians of the kidnapped baptised students are facing, may that which you hold so dearly be taken away from you. Enjoy while it lasts
Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by FamTomx2(m): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888260:
Holiday quiz for children of hate frustration and perdition.
5000 recharge card for the first 10 wailing criminals, AKA Wailing zombies grin cheesy wink

Most Senior He Goat of Nairaland and also a jobless slowpoke you are honestly.

My case closed on you

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by onatisi(m): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2021
running away or trying to escape is the last thing this man should have done , if he is truly a freedom activist and if he is certain he has the majority of the yoruba masses behind him and if they believe in his cause . now the fg will disgrace him and parade him and all those that believed in him will be disappointed .

he should have followed them that night without resisting arrest , one thing is sure , they wont kill him because they know killing him will automatically turn into a national problem and they wont like to detain him for long because they know that also will be making him popular and his cause will be gaining more momentum and with elections comings , most traditional rulers in Yoruba land would have started begging and pleading for his release . but running here and there means and shows that he himself is not ready to die for the cause he is championing.

running away means he accepts defeat, but he must have been reading the news , hearing peoples comments and has seen that ,majority of those hailing him and praising him were just making money from his actions and that majority of Nigerians and yorubas are more concern about survival more than Yoruba nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by skywalker240(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Jerryherd:

I agree

Abusing Ooni , Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu and Osinbajo is very wrong that's not Omoluabi principles and ethos
Ask yourself, which of those old men truly have your interest at heart?

Infact they want the status quo to remain as it is as long as it doesn't affect them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by berbs: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2021
JesseJo:

Your problem is your reasoning is heavily beclouded by senseless ethnic bias. And as such rationality eludes you.

Nope. What exactly is Buhari doing Rubbing the back of Miyetti Allah, Boko Haram, and co in the North, and chasing after the Freedom fighters. No be him fault, na the stupid ones wey manipulate figures for am. We are all in this together.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou by Stanbaba30: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2021
So why are our neighbouring countries given up our strongest activists? Is there something we don't know? It's a shame, a very big shame..! If these countries desire our peace, why are they checkmating the very people who risk thier lives for our glory? And leave the very dangerous individuals who are responsible for the insecurities we face? Kenya.., now ordinary Benîn Republic..! Haa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.