Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu (513 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / 2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by DukeofNL: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2021
national leader, has called on Nigerians to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari to enjoy a better Nigeria.

The ex-governor of Lagos also asked Muslims to dedicate themselves to greater adherence and obedience to the compassionate and spiritually nourishing commands of God.

Mr Tinubu, in a statement on Monday in Lagos, urged the people not to forget the poor and vulnerable among them. He encouraged the Muslim faithful never to forget the reason for Eid-el- Kabir and to reach out to give solace and succour to those unable to help themselves.

“I extend my warmest greetings to our Muslim brothers and sisters in Nigeria and around the world. We give utmost gratitude to Almighty Allah SWT for His munificent blessings and abiding love for all mankind.

“To be a good Muslim is to be a caring and generous human being; therefore, show brotherly concern and compassion to all,” he said.

Mr Tinubu also said the country’s challenges called upon all to adhere even more closely to God’s commands. By doing that, he said Nigerians might overcome the challenges and continue to build a just and prosperous society destined for all.

He called on Nigerians to remember Mr Buhari, the governors, and other leaders in their prayers so that they could continue to confront and surmount the challenges facing the country.

“By so doing, together we can enjoy the benefits of a better Nigeria. This Eid, we must, therefore, beseech almighty Allah to protect the weak, feed the poor, and give us the courage, wisdom to subdue and defeat those who would do violence and destruction to the innocent.

“We pray for our gallant soldiers and other security agents confronting these agents of evil people. We pray for the unity and stability of this country. Once again, I wish Muslims and indeed all Nigerians a happy Eid-el-Kabir,” said Mr Tinubu.

https://gazettengr.com/pray-for-buhari-to-enjoy-better-nigeria-tinubu/

Re: Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by goatBBQGRILLS: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Fouta Djallons don show this one Portugal Pepe

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by Kandeed: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2021
There's nothing he needs to enjoy eni-mure nigga should go home. I fit even dash am my gf in exchange for his resignation sad
Re: Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by DukeofNL: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2021
PRAY FOR BUBU KEE YOU DIA
Re: Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by scribble: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2021
Thunder fire you and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by joe54: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2021
angry shocked
Hear the mad man. Two useless old cargos. Spitsssss
Re: Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by InsideLove(f): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Naija politicians and their selfish interest.
Re: Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by bigeliot(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2021
He still dey alive? (I'm not wishing people dead but u see leaders that don't care about how many people die bcus of their selfish gains? May they die early) the buhari that is scared of adding the rummor of d dead buhari to MNKs charges or d one only una knows. Craze people.
Re: Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by theTranscriber: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2021
God punish all of them
Re: Pray For Buhari To Enjoy Better Nigeria: Tinubu by Macphenson: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Thunder fire you Tinubu, it is not a enough that you foisted this calamity and disaster of a president on hapless Nigerians who are suffering everyday, because of your stupid and selfish ambitions, now you want those suffering to pray for the same man that brought unprecedented hardship, suffering and hunger to them.

Tinubu you can never rule Nigeria no matter how you lick buhari's ass.

You cannot sit in Lagos and decide zoning for APC - PMB 2021

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: S/west Govs Afraid, They Are In Chains – Lawyer / Timi Frank Gets International Appointment / Cows go to school in Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.