Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

We Nigerians are stronger than Buhari Government. Shame to his government. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Nigerians are stronger than Buhari Government. Shame to his government. (665 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Nigerians are stronger than Buhari Government. Shame to his government. by InsideLove(f): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2021
I must put Buhari to shame by seeing the end of his government instead of his government seeing my end.
Re: We Nigerians are stronger than Buhari Government. Shame to his government. by Juicewrld27: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Na all students dey find stipend. Buhari has damaged this zoo cry

Re: We Nigerians are stronger than Buhari Government. Shame to his government. by InsideLove(f): 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
APShit
Re: We Nigerians are stronger than Buhari Government. Shame to his government. by InsideLove(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good evening to you all.
Re: We Nigerians are stronger than Buhari Government. Shame to his government. by InsideLove(f): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buhari has finished us in this country. See now, a Nigerian cannot help a fellow Nigerian because we all have almost unbeatable economic battle to face. It's well with all of us in this country, amen. But if you still have anything to help me, please kindly do and God will richly reward you. I'm hundred percent real please.

(1) (Reply)

Two Celebrations! Oh No Three!!! / . / Nothing Confuses A Woman Like A Poor Man Who Is Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.