Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer (64038 Views)

Sunday Igboho Surrendered Himself To Govt, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Will Be Happy To Have A Government They Trust / Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by flokii: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2021
@OP no need to jubilate cos no harm will come to Igboho.. las las they'll settle it at the top and free him.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by unbitchable(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I just showed you the corpse of your hero bandit yet I am defending their evil. You reconcile your propaganda with realiy.
You mean your 1009 bandits that buhari is reintegrating back to the society, or your bandits Gunmi is rolling with in the forest.

4 Likes

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by vedaxcool(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2021
unbitchable:

You mean your 1009 bandits that buhari is reintegrating back to the society, or your bandits Gunmi is rolling with in the forest.

No, the one you support and pretend are not bring massacred

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Madmohamed1: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2021
Abdul05:
I thought that before, grin

No deaf gods like the police and DSS can arrest igboho ,impossible ni!

Yoruba people don't run from danger like that idiot in buhar's cage..we are not weak character very strong in character
aboki shut up

4 Likes

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by limeta(f): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2021
smart dude
His home away from home nothing anybody can do

we ve seen this b4
Now expect the best of him
The zoo just created a new sunday
fire fire
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Okay..
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
He surrendered in his way to Germany.
Thanks for surrendering o

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Dpharisee: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Igbos are not even commenting on this Igboho issue like we see Yorubas doing on Nnamdi Kanu, that's why it's not moving market here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by dmbb: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
He fled his country as a fugitive just to submit himself to Cotonou at the airport en route Europe? This lawyer lacks basic logic. I don't support Igboho but I am advising him to immediately change lawyer

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by theTranscriber: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Danzakidakura:
delusion, Igboho is greater than Awolowo.
Kanu is better than ojukwu
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Igboho Oosa!
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by 4ckTOT0: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Igboho had been arrested on Monday night in Cotonou as sources noted that he was heading for Germany.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/20/sunday-igboho-surrendered-himself-government-they-couldn%E2%80%99t-arrest-him-%E2%80%93-lawyer
and ur name has satan in it. na thunder go fire u

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Innomoney: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
He was arrested period. Don't let any Nigerian believe that diabolic things are supreme.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by baggioni: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
grin grin
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by kudinkarfe: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria is full of cowards, never lead a protest in Nigeria. MNK was arrested, I expected response from Igbo brothers but no body said anything. Now Elder Igholo is arrested I will see what Yoruba brothers will do.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by 4ckTOT0: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
He surrendered in his way to Germany.
Thanks for surrendering o
and we will feed them animal food grin grin
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Antoeni(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
He surrendered himself to government in coutonu
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sebu44:
a cry for help

Don't be stupid.

The picture is too graphic for some of us.
I almost vomited the sallah meat I'm eating. Be warned o!

May God send helpers & heal the child,,,,, that's if it is not fake.
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by hollywater: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Now that they have arrested him,dey should chop him. Useless government.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by majamajic(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Liar !

He was arrested

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by AureliusWolf: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
He was arrested shikena. Which one is he can't be arrested like that, he turned himself in So he went all the way to Benin Republic to turn himself in to Nigerian authorities abi?
Igboho should better get an astute and smart lawyer, this one seems not to have sense o.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by seyz91(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nothing is bad
Fahdiga:
Igboho is the greatest Yoruba man after Afonja who is probably the greatest ever. His only sin was demanding that his people should no longer be treated as slaves and that there should be no more Emirs in Yoruba land. What is bad about his demands if I may ask?
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by chatinent: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ok o
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by generalwo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Igboho had been arrested on Monday night in Cotonou as sources noted that he was heading for Germany.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/20/sunday-igboho-surrendered-himself-government-they-couldn%E2%80%99t-arrest-him-%E2%80%93-lawyer
....... Nnamdi kanu has been arrested, Sunday igboho has been arrested but the heads of bandits roam free and kill people daily in their numbers in the north and nothing can be done to arrest them? Nigeria is heading for doom because one day, it will become a free for all in this country...... What is good for the goose is good for the gander.... If Sunday and kanu can be arrested with relative ease..... I see no reason why the bandits and herdsmen in the north are roaming free and wrecking havoc all over.......

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abdul05:
I thought that before, grin

No deaf gods like the police and DSS can arrest igboho ,impossible ni!

Yoruba people don't run from danger like that idiot in buhar's cage..we are not weak in character very strong in character
He went to Benin Republic to buy Amala?

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by kingxsamz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
Not in support of his arrest but they need to dead this lie. They couldn't arrest him, so he let them arrest him. Makes no sense. Always trying to attribute powers to him which he doesn't have.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Klington: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
You can sell this your senseless damage control mechanism to your gullible followers.

Why did the coward had to travel to Benin in the first place?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) / Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.