Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer (64033 Views)

Sunday Igboho Surrendered Himself To Govt, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Will Be Happy To Have A Government They Trust / Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by 9jaRealist: 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Igboho had been arrested on Monday night in Cotonou as sources noted that he was heading for Germany.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/20/sunday-igboho-surrendered-himself-government-they-couldn%E2%80%99t-arrest-him-%E2%80%93-lawyer

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

He can seek to deceive his DUMB SUPERSTITIOUS followers all he wants…
At the end of the day, he will be a “guest” of the Detention Services for the foreseeable future.

>
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Prince001(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abdul05:
I thought that before, grin

"No deaf gods like the police and DSS can arrest igboho ,impossible ni!"

Yoruba people don't run from danger like that idiot in buhar's cage..we are not weak in character but very strong in character

ohhh now i see, na people like u dey make ipob support dey yab Yoruba. how can u rejoice that MNK was caught if u want justice for all? I am 100% Yoruba and I support anyone that's for the masses and voiceless!!
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Dagrace01(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
vibre:
This lawyer is very confused indeed. If he truly wanted to surrender to DSS of his own accord, then why did he have to run to Cotonou do that? His story doesn't make sense. I believe the earlier report that he was captured while trying to flee to Germany which exposes the fact that there must be lots of snitches in his camp.

Hello ooo, he does business in Cotonou..
I enter Benin Republic anyhow I like, at anytime of the e day, entering Cotonou isn't something special..
It's just like strolling..
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Bluntemperor: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igboho is the greatest Yoruba man after Afonja who is probably the greatest ever. His only sin was demanding that his people should no longer be treated as slaves and that there should be no more Emirs in Yoruba land. What is bad about his demands if I may ask?

Arrested and so of what value to govt that cannot contained Boko Haram, Kidnappers for ramsome settlements, Headsmen troubling villages and many towns in Nigeria that govt can not do much or that they negotiate with killers as Gumi advocates.
There are many of Igboho's that have been created since the man made his
declaration.Nonsense news!

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by LeeTaurus05(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igboho is the greatest Yoruba man after Afonja who is probably the greatest ever. His only sin was demanding that his people should no longer be treated as slaves and that there should be no more Emirs in Yoruba land. What is bad about his demands if I may ask?

My brother, what makes Igboho the greatest Yoruba man?. He is not representing the interest of the most yorubas, the learned, intelligent, and educated yorubas, knows better. Sunday Igboho started well, by standing against insecurity in the land, but the accolades gets into head. And, he loses focus from the insecurity call, to the call for secession. No government will allow that approach under any circumstances. Best option is the call for referendum, and it will never be automatical.

Case study:
The Catalan independence movement is a social and political movement with roots in Catalan nationalism, which seeks the independence of Catalonia from Spain, along with some in the movement supporting.
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Burgerlomo: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
manhaley5:
Nothing pains more than being betrayed.

And my people the Yoruba's are very good when it comes to that, trust people at your own peril, OYO lowa.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by 9jaRealist: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Abdul05:

Yoruba people don't run from danger like that idiot in buhar's cage..we are not weak in character but very strong in character

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Comedians full ground for Nairaland today…
>

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by emmnprince(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abdul05:

Because your thought was justified by Pelumi's statement you now feel alright right?

Why didn't he surrender himself peacefully to security operatives in Nigeria but gave himself up to that of Benin Republic? Does that sound logical.

Mind you he was fleeing out of the country to Germany as reported through the back door before he was nabbed. Better stop deceiving and consoling yourself there!

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by emmnprince(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Comedians full ground for Nairaland today…
>

They really full ground!

The guy just want to feel alright!
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by tonididdy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
I bet my last cent, a Yoloba man sold him out too

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by 9jaRealist: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Dagrace01:
Hello ooo, he does business in Cotonou..
I enter Benin Republic anyhow I like, at anytime of the e day, entering Cotonou isn't something special..
It's just like strolling..

So when you want to do business in Nigeria with a Nigerian government agency, you “stroll” to Cotonou to do it? shocked
>
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by michoim(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
See lies. So he has to travelled to Cotonou to surrender himself. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Babaetsu1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=103895147]
Igboho had been arrested on Monday night in Cotonou as sources noted that he was heading for Germany.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/20/sunday-igboho-surrendered-himself-government-they-could not-arrest-him-lawyer
And he left 9ja to be arrested in another country
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by tayor3(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Let us just stop all these 8 speech, now i know why we are where we are. Majorities of people on nairaland are youth, OMG����
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by SundayIgboh: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yeah, currently chilling I'd update you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Tinubuadvocate: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
So you are expecting lawyer to say he run so federal government can easily crucify him in the court The lawyer has starteddefending his client.
vibre:
This lawyer is very confused indeed. If he truly wanted to surrender to DSS of his own accord, then why did he have to run to Cotonou do that? His story doesn't make sense. I believe the earlier report that he was captured while trying to flee to Germany which exposes the fact that there must be lots of snitches in his camp.
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by onatisi(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
“As a matter of fact, let me tell you now. That Sunday Igboho was arrested simply because he wanted to make himself available to the government. If not, Sunday Igboho is not someone who can be arrested that way. grin grin grin grin But because he believes that the journey to justice for the Yoruba people and for the Nigerian state to be able to live in peace may be needed for him to be available, that was why.”

igboho surrounded himself with complete clowns and fools amd he was taking advice from them. fear human beings , they will know and see the truth boldly written in capital black and white but will still be hailing and cheering the person in front deceptively till that one makes a mistake and fall into a trap
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by einsteine(m): 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lies by the lawyer.

Sunday did not see the DSS office in Ikoyi to surrender himself? It was while awaiting a flight to Germany in Cotonou that he suddenly decided that "you know what, let me hand over myself to the DSS."?

Nonsense lies just to maintain a mystique about the man.

He has been arrested. The lawyer should focus on defending the case.

3 Likes

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
vibre:
like in nmk's camp grin
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Joromi1:
Herdmen are wiping off indigenes, bandits are trying their new guns on police, Boko Haram are killing men and raping women in the north, yet your only problem is Sunday Igbogho. Bastards!
Nigerian defense needs to prioritize priorities!!! It's a hopeless situation... Honestly.

The north isn't safe @ all.
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Joromi1: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
vedaxcool:

Make unah dey lie small small. Show one tribe that has be wiped off. See one of your bandit being bandied to his grave.
[/s]
Thunder fire Buhari and all his supporters. May they all die horribly and miserably, amen!

2 Likes

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by onatisi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
the lawyer knows that the only reason people are following igboho is not because they believe in his cause but because they believe he has magical powers to create the yoruba nation, so in order to still keep the embers of hope burning , he must make it look like igboho surrendered himself and didnt want to use his powers in cotonu and that he wasn't running away but he seems to have forgotten that Nigerians aren't all stupid , some are still very intelligent

Tinubuadvocate:
So you are expecting lawyer to say he run so federal government can easily crucify him in the court The lawyer has starteddefending his client.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by onuman: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Earlystar698:
Envelope change hands Sunday igboho stop agitating,that's all I've seen.

And once brown envelope (now Bullion Vans of cash) changed hands, the 2nd class citizen status of the people of the southern protectorate continues, and can even go down to 3rd class citizens statuse. Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Basher8583: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Survivingnaija:

Lol, so you believe me eh

Don't mind me. That's why I called it funny analogy
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Hendtime: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
He no surrender for Nigeria but na Cotonou where he wan japa he dey surrender? Mr lawyer the liar

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Besk: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/20/sunday-igboho-surrendered-himself-government-they-couldn%E2%80%99t-arrest-him-%E2%80%93-lawyer

I’m not celebrating this man’s arrest but this attempt by his lawyer to twist things is very shameful and laughable. The intention is to continue to make Igboho appear invincible.

Many questions:

1. If he surrendered himself, why run to Bénin Republic to do it? Why not just surrender in Nigeria?

2. If he surrendered himself, why is Professor Banji Akintoye & his team getting Femi Falana to fight tooth and nail to prevent him being extradited to Nigeria?

This lawyer is a chronic liar but I still believe not all lawyers are liars.
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by bisoye11(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Story Story storey! Tinubu has sold Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Let me get this straight, he ran all the way to Cotonou Benin Republic to turn himself in to the Federal Government of Nigeria?

Yeah trust me they are all working together
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by 9jaPromo(f): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Make unah dey lie small small. Show one tribe that has be wiped off. See one of your bandit being bandied to his grave.
Ndi otu Buhari
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by OHIGGI: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nigeria govt is indirecting tell other tribe that the hausas own Nigeria, i just pray they should be able to qensh the fire when it start burning
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by barcaboi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
OkayWhat I find confusing is the confused lawyer tag, OP pls explain how the lawyer is confused

Isn’t he confused?
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by barcaboi(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
E no dey tire u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) / Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.