Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer (64032 Views)

Sunday Igboho Surrendered Himself To Govt, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer / Cardinal Onaiyekan: Nigerians Will Be Happy To Have A Government They Trust / Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Kayharry(m): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Yinmu he is on his way to Germany already .
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by klax(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Millimann:
When we first battled the herdsmen, they laughed. Later, the herdsmen faced them and when their men decided to fight back they were locked up and nothing was done to the herdsmen.

During Python Dance, they cheered the military. Later they were massacred in their land.

When Nnamdi Kanu was doing what Igboho is doing, they said he should be arrested. But Igboho is doing the same thing today.

When Ipob people were arrested, they said they should be locked up. Later, Igboho's men protested and were locked up. They are asked to bail each of them with 300k. I don't think they have been bailed yet.

When Nnamdi Kanu ran away after they invaded his house to kill him, they said he is a coward, that only cowards run away from the war front. Now, my man ran away from the war front and has been caught in Cotonou.

When Nnamdi Kanu was "intercepted" they jubilated. Now this story.

They need to understand what God means when He said that He will bless whoever bless His people and curse whoever curses them.

Taaarr!!! stop misquoting God. You have make no sense with all your epistle of scum bags bro.

No one is jubilating on Kanu travail those you see jubilating here are those faces, simps spineless mofos using Yoruba name to jubilate Kanu arrest I can tell you 95% of them are almanjiri from the North who can not read between 2 lines
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Boudiccao: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abdul05:
I thought that before, grin

"No deaf gods like the police and DSS can arrest igboho ,impossible ni!"

Yoruba people don't run from danger like that idiot in buhar's cage..we are not weak in character but very strong in character

Sunday Igboho ran away to Cotonu. That makes him a Coward and of weak character.
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by charixel: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abdul05:

Yoruba people don't run from danger like that idiot in buhar's cage..we are not weak in character but very strong in character

No man born of a woman is untouchable.

When time reach, e don reach be that ooo.

I saw a video on facebook. She said so many things about the Yoruba struggle and it's people.

I believe her 100% because same I have heard lots from our Yoruba land say about us..

https://www.facebook.com/SpiritualcentreGodessEsther/videos/342076120715312/?app=fbl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by wuromallum(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Joromi1:
Herdmen are wiping off indigenes, bandits are trying their new guns on police, Boko Haram are killing men and raping women in the north, yet your only problem is Sunday Igbogho. Bastards!
If you cross river Niger and you are searching for bastard shit take any for the whole Yoruba race are bastards and lairs.

1 Like

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Fortez: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
Really
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by nobrico: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
Xpol:
I find it difficult to believe that someone seeking permission to invade sambisa forest and kill shekau can be running from Ordinary Dss operatives

Can you show me a video link where he said that?
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Sunday2021: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
OkayWhat I find confusing is the confused lawyer tag, OP pls explain how the lawyer is confused

if you want to surrender yourself, must you go to Benin republic before you hand over yourself?
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by ultimateprof: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
This lawyer is a fool. So he doesn't know how to surrender to the Nigeria government in Nigeria, but he knows how to surrender to the Nigeria government at Cotonou?
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Fidelarinze9(m): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Abdul05:

Must be wonderful choosing Cotonou as the venue for surrender.
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 21, 2021
The north have milked the south dry -80% of Nigeria annual income come from south- constructing pipeline from ss to Niger republic, also building a refinery in Niger republic with a borrowed Trillion naira that you use 71% of our annual economy to service -You want a Caliphate .The unity of the south is now -They cant call themselves the Northern Nigerians and approve everything for themselves and position themselves in every important office's in our land -Borrowing trillion of naira to build railway from Kanu to Niger Republic-Constructing pipelines from Niger/delta to Niger republic-Building a refinery in Niger republic,approve a refinery for there son Dangote -whinning and dining with terrorists ,released 1009 known terrorists -Killing -burning --rapeing grabbing our ancestoral lands by force -Many of our indigenous communities are now refugees in foreign lands - When anybody from the south try to say anything they declare he/she a terrorist.Our politician are not representing us -They cohorts with the jihadist government.#Oduduwa Republic#Biafra nation.Southern warriors arise -weve been sleeping way too long.

Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by IgboWarlord(m): 5:57am On Jul 21, 2021
Fahdiga:
Igboho is the greatest Yoruba man after Afonja who is probably the greatest ever. His only sin was demanding that his people should no longer be treated as slaves and that there should be no more Emirs in Yoruba land. What is bad about his demands if I may ask?

Tah mechie onu gi there..IPOB zombie..You area disgrace to Igbo land..Unu nile ga anwu onwu ike...Dilector unu ga anwu na prison..Dirty,stinking IPOB rats.
Re: Igboho Surrendered Himself To Government, They Couldn’t Arrest Him – Lawyer by Hisbah(f): 10:52am On Jul 21, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Tah mechie onu gi there..IPOB zombie..You area disgrace to Igbo land..Unu nile ga anwu onwu ike...Dilector unu ga anwu na prison..Dirty,stinking IPOB rats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) / Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.