Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus (1416 Views)

Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / The Secret Key To Success In Your Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Updated:Investors Needed In Our Agricultural Company "Get your dividend monthly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by pakpan89(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2021
You need N1,482,000 to get the bus.

Bus location: Lagos. Pay on Delivery. Delivery Nationwide.

You will get N38,000 bonus back.

The bus comes in 38 slots of N38,000 for each slot. You can sell each of the slots to new customers that come to buy their own buses from the company and thus get back part of your money or all of your money.

That's how you can get your MiniBus from this company and still get back your money while still owning the bus and using it for your business.

Our Service fee to get the bus for you is N50,000. Agreed?

Confirm you have the N1,482,000 ready, willing and able to buy the bus.

Then, contact us. Pay On Delivery

Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by Akalia(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Can I make payment by installment?
Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by clericuzzio(m): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
pakpan89:
PAY N40,000 AND GET A MINIBUS:

CONDITION:

You must refer 40 people to get the bus or pay N1.6million to get the bus.

Foreign used minibus - manual or automatic with AC.

Delivery Nationwide

Call 08036631409

Whatsapp 08082505003

Why would I pay 1.6m for this when I can get a better car and use it for taxify.

1 Like

Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by vetrovialMan(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
clericuzzio:

Why would I pay 1.6m for this when I can get a better car and use it for taxify.

Ya head is dia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by Olypm(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
pakpan89:

CONDITION:

Delivery Nationwide

Call 08036631409

Whatsapp 08082505003
in your WhatsApp
Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by goluwatobi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
pakpan89:

CONDITION:

Delivery Nationwide

Call 08036631409

Whatsapp 08082505003

Ife ena dey type something; make ena dey use ena sense... No dey use ur kidney dey think.

How person want take refer 40people? U no dey tink.

D motor wey u want sell 1.6m how much e be for market set?

Bcs u manage see money give person HP no give u right to talk any how. It's just a privilege.

Anyway, I pity person wey go collect motor for this kind greedy person hand.

3 Likes

Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by pakpan89(m): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Akalia:
Can I make payment by installment?
Yes. Delivery after full payment.
Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by pakpan89(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
clericuzzio:

If you buy it elsewhere, you don't have the opportunity to get back your money. It's gone. This company gives you the opportunity to get back the money you used to buy the mini bus. Refer other people to buy the bus from the company and get paid back N40,000 for each. Refer ten people, you get back N400,000. That means you bought the bus at N1.2m. Refer 20 people to buy the bus, you get back your N800,000. Meaning, you got the bus at N800,000. Refer more, you get more of your money back. No car stand can do that.

1 Like

Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by pakpan89(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2021
The only company to buy your mini bus cheapest
Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by pakpan89(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Selling
Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by pakpan89(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2021
Harvard business sense. A typical Nigerian can't understand this.
Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by kenoyad: 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
pakpan89:
The only company to buy your mini bus cheapest
You don't have bigger bus in your package? Like Volkswagen transporter and others.
Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by pakpan89(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2021
kenoyad:

You don't have bigger bus in your package? Like Volkswagen transporter and others.
Yes. Only MiniBuses
Re: Buy your Mini Bus From this company. Get all your money back. Still own the bus by pakpan89(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2022
HOW TO PAY FOR OUR SERVICE FEE TO DELIVER THIS PRODUCT OR SERVICE TO YOU IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT OF DELIVERY:

Pay our service fee to your bank and give your bank instructions to hold the money and pay us ONLY after confirmation of delivery of this product or service.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: CBN Increases Weekly ATM Withdrawal Limits From ₦100k To ₦500k A Week / Who Has Used Payoneer Recently? Will I Get My Funds In My Gtbank Account Today? / Commodity Trading For Start-ups: A Dgcx Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.