Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (56061 Views)

Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by 9jaRealist: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
AkalaJ:
Chief Sunday Igboho should have gone farther than anywhere in East or West Africa to travel out. All West African countries (in particular) are Nigerian lapdogs when it comes to this kind of situation. Being a German residency holder could have allowed him to travel from a North African country or used the Libya route. Nigeria government was really out to get him. He should have been more cautious.

Why should he be running while leaving his followers behind?
The ‘Freedom-Fighter’ BUSINESS seems to be the new hustle in Nigeria.

>

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Usmankno: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother one thing I have learnt about Nigerians is that they will push u, push you when u enter deep shit they will draw back and leave you to your faith. Nnamdi kanu done enter one chance, Sunday ighaho will be forgotten within months. Then we start hearing by 2 years time were is KANU? Were is ighaho. Sometimes is good to join the pushers and not be the victim grin
May God bless u sir!!!

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by atonement12: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

The land will bless those who bless it and curse those who curse it. Watch the fate the land will throw at you sir. Because of bigotry and hatred for PMB, you chose the wrong and innocent foe; the Land.
Have you not wondered why it's a harvest of losses so far in the camp of enemies of Nigeria ? That's God proving His sovereign. Imagine what Ighoho would have been doing from overseas and how many lives would have been consumed sir? The land is not at fault, it's the inhabitants of the land , especially the enemies of Nigeria who want to bring down the roof one instead of using legitimate means to get power. They will always lose sir. God bless Nigeria.
Hypocrite! You equate those concerned about the evil in the land as "haters"! Your political rulers by their actions have already brought curse on the land, which is very evident even to the blind.
I know what the "fate" of the land will throw at people like you who call evil good.
Manipulator, deceiver and accuser- the land was never my foe. My foes have always been selfish and evil individuals that have made themselves gods to the detriment of the poverty-sricken masses.
It may appear wicked rulers are prospering now, but we know how it will all end.
Hypocrite! You think you can deceive us with false patriotism and "legitimacy".
What is legitimate about disenfranchising ethnic nationalities, and insulting them when they call for a system that will encourage inclusion.
What is legitimate about rulers that refused to abide by the Laws when it doesn't suit their agenda?
What is legitimate about rulers that carry out human rights abuses on opposing voices?
What is legitimate about extra judicial killings, and denial of Justice to victims and their love ones?
What is legitimate about denial of self expression, speech, and press censorship using different guise?
What is legitimate about tyrannical rulership?
FYI, I'm indifferent about whoever is president, they will all receive their reward when the time comes.
Whether you like it or not, blessing will only come to Nigeria after the judgement!
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by lomprico(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
temitope27:
Benin, u must suffer for this

na una fellow tribe dey dia o.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by West2019(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Who advise this man to travel through republic of Benin . Buhari is the most uslese president .look at the way Aboki people the useless Igbo and yorubas
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by kayjay69(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
ok you raise a fair point even though i honestly doubt tompolo would do such.

my point is as a freedom fighter challenging government, Chief Igboho should have had a more sophisticated and a well thought out escape plan.
Kandeed:

how are you sure Tompolo is not gonna sell him out, last time i checked he was dining with Buhari's boys in the military that a rival lauched an assault on his team for forgetting the real militant cause
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by armadeo(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
jimmyolasun:
How we go now get our Yoruba nation

Well I trust igboho, he intentionally let himself be arrested after going to prepare fresh juju for cotonou. Within 3days, he will disappear from cell alongside his people..

Igboho to the world
This guy when you use him pic has been relegated to the obscure island.

Nobody even remembers him again. Chai. This life.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by MikkySexy23(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
AkalaJ:
Chief Sunday Igboho should have gone farther than anywhere in East or West Africa to travel out. All West African countries (in particular) are Nigerian lapdogs when it comes to this kind of situation. Being a German residency holder could have allowed him to travel from a North African country or used the Libya route. Nigeria government was really out to get him. He should have been more cautious.

Very true. But what can he do? Most of these guys didn't think ahead before shouting up and down. My Boss once told me, 'Before you start a ruckus, make sure there is an escape route!'

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Basher8583: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
It’s a Norms for a Freedom fighter to end up in a cell most especially when you have a Dictator as a President. It’s happened in Russian, South-Africa just to mention few. In fact Vladimir had his oppressor poisoned with a nerve agent (google is your friend)! So right now I must say Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho are on the right path, they aren’t the first to be treated like this and they won’t be the last and believe me there’s always light at the end of the Toilet cheesy grin Sorry Tunnel!

Stay Strong OmoAkin!!! You’re fight a big course for us and we will support you in whatever which way we can!

I WANT A DANGEROUS FREEDOM THEN A PEACEFUL-SLAVERY

God bless Oduduwa Republic!
God bless Biafra Nation
God bless all the Freedom fighters all over the world!

Since you know your English is horrible why not just hide under pidgin language.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Basher8583: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
DrChukki:
Arresting MNK and Igboho won't stop their agitations.

It's better the government addresses the issue they're agitating for before any other step.

Biafra and Yoruba nation has turned to ideologies and you can't fight ideology with weapons (you can ask America of their unending 22 years fighting experience in Afghanistan).

It may look as if the whole thing has ended now because these men are arrested, but in few years to come, the agitation will begin again by someone else.

H.E, PMB, please restructure Nigeria... So no region again will hold you responsible for their own failures. This is a simple logic

Guy the agitation is politically motivated nothing else. Dss will soon open his dossier.

I heard he was the instigator of violence in oyo state just to justify his position to rid fulani from Yorubaland. I hope you saw the number of weapons he has.
One of my dss friend said his boys are already confessing.

2 Likes

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by MrGerald(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Just less than a month battle na him you wan run leave ur people behind, chicken heart
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by ledaman: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
temitope27:
Dreamer grin
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by samwillyco1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
How I wish South South, and South East can come together to achieve their common goal
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by melzabull(f): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Pigsandidiots:
Oponu Dundee, us your foolish dss that arrested him.
iyalayaa. Ko ni da fun. Thunder fire you, he has been arrested
Dindirin
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
The heat on the road became too much, normally he for take the trip down all the way...
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
temitope27:
Stop issuing threats to sovereign nation, you are destroying our image...how do you want to make them suffer?

Are you now a terrorist...we all know how terrorists are treated.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by HRMK: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2021
WELL,WE GO DEY SIDDON DEY LUK OOH!
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Pigsandidiots: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
melzabull:
iyalayaa. Ko ni da fun. Thunder fire you, he has been arrested
Dindirin
Thunder strike you. Worthless homo sapien
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by baysol: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
Gani Adam's right now, ibi to afe gbin obi si..... Let Benin Republic be warned. Chief Sunday Igboho is not a criminal so cannot be wanted. It will rather be criminal for benoire government to deport him to Nigeria which will make them an accomplice In crime with nigerian government. They must think this very carefully for a nation who want to be part of yoruba nation and progress through the help of yoruba people. This is the time of test for them to see if they are honorable or not.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by appishani1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother one thing I have learnt about Nigerians is that they will push u, push you when u enter deep shit they will draw back and leave you to your faith. Nnamdi kanu done enter one chance, Sunday ighaho will be forgotten within months. Then we start hearing by 2 years time were is KANU? Were is ighaho. Sometimes is good to join the pushers and not be the victim grin
Laugh wan kill me here

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by smartNerd: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it
is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” —
Thomas Edison
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Na lie ! Togo security system by pass Benin tongue
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by explosiveskull(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
The atrocious mods already hid or removed your post, zombies must be masturbating and jerking to oblivion now...
Over to una... the list is not complete as we will continue to update...

Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
 Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum

N/B: HE IS FREE NOW, JUST SAW THE NEWS.

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Dabronze(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
This test for him to proof himself that he's truly a freedom fighter
Nelson Mandela
Napoleon Bonaparte
Momoah Gandhi
Malcom X
Martin Luther King Jnr
No one amongs this people ever find it funny fighting for freedom

" men there is much to live for there is much to die for. the man, the race of the nation that is not prepared to risk life itself for the posession of an ideal, shall lose the ideal . if you must must be free you yourself must strike the blow.
( Marcus Garvey).
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by budaatum: 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
“We have strict laws here in Benin Republic. Those peope who helped him obtained a Beninese Passport misled him because they didn’t tell him the danger ahead being a fugitive.
Most of them causing problems within Nigeria have strong political affiliation with vicious state actors playing politics at the expense of lives of other people and our national security, they have more than one passport and they have homes outside Nigeria.

Thank God for his parents who gave him authentic Oyo tribal marks so that no other passport than the Nigerian passport will suit him.
Our neighbouring countries have been tremendously helpful to us to rein in these terrorist politicians causing problems for innocent Nigerians because of 2023 election. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by budaatum: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Sunday Igboho is a good example of a powerful foolish man. I have always known that it will not end well with him. I lost my respect for him the very day he insulted the whole Ooni of Ife.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by budaatum: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Image123:
He went to where his juju doesn't have network, who does that? Didn't he confirm network coverage. Serve the Lord of Heaven and earth, you no go hear. i will not serve local god oh.
grin
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
jumper524:
lies.

the same igboho who has charms that is capable of arresting heavily armed and trained military spies is the same person DSS captured just like that?
igboho is in his hut in Ibadan and he dares the military to come to his residence to arrest him again..

igboho may be arrested but his low budget juju vest still lives.

As expected. the bandits below is being celebrated in full, in fact several cows were killed on his behalf for kidnapping an old woman ozuo..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13865094_60f1471ca88f9_jpeg8001a98aba891673d23d3410c69d06e1
[/s]

I'm sure you will cry tears of blood on your bed tonight when you hear that he has been released and he's now in Germany.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:
“We have strict laws here in Benin Republic. Those peope who helped him obtained a Beninese Passport misled him because they didn’t tell him the danger ahead being a fugitive.
Most of them causing problems within Nigeria have strong political affiliation with vicious state actors playing politics at the expense of lives of other people and our national security, they have more than one passport and they have homes outside Nigeria.

Thank God for his parents who gave him authentic Oyo tribal marks so that no other passport than the Nigerian passport will suit him.
Our neighbouring countries have been tremendously helpful to us to rein in these terrorist politicians causing problems for innocent Nigerians because of 2023 election. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las.They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Psssttt...come close, have you heard he has been released?

No?
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by ade4real2016: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

It's clearly shown you're yet to put your damn thick skull in d gear..Are you pleased being associated with these bigoted herdsmen n d entire lowlife northerners?
Think twice n stop celebrating hypocrisy n nepotism.... Remember your future n that of your immediate family if you ever have is at stake...
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Penguin2: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
jumpandpas:

What baffles me is one moderator called Mynd44 he speaks with hatred on MNK I wonder what the Fulanis gave him.

Maybe he too is Fulani
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by explosiveskull(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
budaatum:

God bless Nigeria!

tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant / Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention / Obasanjo Loses Polling Unit To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.