Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (56077 Views)

Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by JoeEeL(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2021
ZOO. COME AND TAKE HIM DOWN NOW TO NIGERIA NA.

UNA DEY CRAZE. COME TAKE AM. WE DEY WAIT.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by FBIBOT(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
The man isn't just smart.... He shouldn't have been anywhere near airport..... Chai see how Benin drag Togo in the mud grin

3 Likes

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by drmikeadams(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
He would have remained in Nigeria.

By trying to leave, Buhari's government will be feeling that he wants to meet with key diaspora, grant interviews to CNN and form his own broadcast station.

Walai
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Oxanado54: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
see below

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by specialbabe: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmm. It keeps amazing me how good our security personnels are. How they can trace kanu or Sunday wherever, yet southern Kaduna is slowly being wiped out, people are attacked and killed on daily bases, our children are kidnapped and ransom are successfully collected yet no single arrest or bringing to book despite the fact that the perpetrators are with us in the same country.
May God judge our leaders, May their generations be wiped off the surface of the earth. May their family homes become desolate. May they cry for help and never receive any. May it also be the portion of anybody that supports this evil govt.

5 Likes

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by begge: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2021
I just hope not what happen in kenya is still repeating itself here in contonou. See kenya see contonou

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by drmikeadams(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=FBIBOT post=103897830]The man isn't just smart.... He shouldn't have been anywhere near airport..... Chai see how Benin drag Togo in the mud grin[/quote

Airport grin grin
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Sammerboi: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

There's no sinner that will go unpunised

The devil will boost you for sometimes but will eventually let you down

This is the story of Sunday igboho who has committed many atrocities which we all know

Instead of him to be low-key, his confidence in the devil pushed him against the government

And no one can fight the government

Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both paying for thier sins

God is a righteous God
you’re an hypocrite and bastard. Tell me one atrocity he’s committed against the Nigerian state? Keep on enjoying this Fulani government wickedness and heartless actions against anyone who oppose them. I know one day the table will turn.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by IVORY2009(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Image123:
He went to where his juju doesn't have network, who does that? Didn't he confirm network coverage. Serve the Lord of Heaven and earth, you no go hear. i will not serve local god oh.

Unfortunately, the juju has crossed oceans and can no longer be effective again as before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by JoeEeL(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Sunday Igboho is a good example of a powerful foolish man. I have always known that it will not end well with him. I lost my respect for him the very day he insulted the whole Ooni of Ife.

WHY NOT KEEP QUIET. YOU NEVER HAD RESPECT FOR HIM IN D FIRST PLACE.

POOR SLAVE.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by melzabull(f): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2021
So his juju vest couldn't save him grin

I thought Afonjas said he is invincible?

Ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by AuroraB(f): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2021
LordGuru1:
Arrested because they thought the wanted Criminal information supplied by Fulani Government about him was Real. Below is Latest on his arrest! Click to Read:
https://www.nairaland.com/6659731/benin-republic-interpol-vowed-never
Breaking Good News!
Benin Republic Government and InterPol are currently refusing to handover Adeyemo Sunday to the Nigerian government, and authoritative Sources said their officials have vowed never to budge.

Igboho's lawyers were fast enough to draw the attention of the Benin Republic Government and International Powers to the life threatening attack carried by the Nigerian DSS on Sunday Igboho's residence during which many were slaughtered.

Obviously, they would never allow him back to Nigeria. One of their citizens commented that the current Nigerian Government is controlled by power drunk folks who have also demonstrated their unprecedented wickedness against Benin Republic for so long by shutting down the boarder, means of livelihood and Businesses of their people that rely on the ancient long Unity between their brothers in Southwestern Nigeria and them, while leaving their own boarders up North so freely open for their brothers from other Countries. Many are saying God bless Benin Republic for this action. They have really shown solidarity with their Yoruba relatives.

#Igboho must not be returned to Nigeria is now trending because Nigerians are alleging that
"FULANI Killer-Herdsmen/Bandit pampering Government want to Cage and Kill him."

Like if you want safe Trip for him to Germany. Lost if don't.
But why did they arrest and stopped him from escaping for goodness sake angry
Is this not silly
I fear they'll be arm-twisted to hand him over embarassed
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by JoeEeL(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother want thing I have learnt about Nigerians is that they will push u, push you when u enter whahala they will draw back. Nnamdi kanu done enter one chance, Sunday ighaho will be forgotten within months. Then we start hearing by 2 years time wey is KANU? When is ighaho. Sometimes is good to join the pushers and not be the victim continue being a poor slave grin

Now go soak your garri, dear.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Racoon:
Well said.Evil murderers like bandits/BH terrorists are celebrated as repentant killers but seperatist agitators are looked upon as terrorists.

This is time for all sane humanity to fully understands the evil intention of all the satanic elements under this sitting government.

In as much as you keep glamouring and preaching hate without critically analysing the situation at hand, a fair and balance conclusion won't be made.
The bandits/BH you mentioned didn't just start over night, the hesitation of previous leader right from Obasanjo down to Goodluck im teaching those miscrant in the very language they understood brought them this far.
They are now a full blown forest and it takes time and patience for total elimination.
El Zakzaky is just a clear case study of how bubu subdue threats immediately and quietly just immediately after been sworn in, I once stayed in Zaria and definitely know how dangerous it will be if they weren't checked. Previous government were taking things too slow on him.
BH started just like IPOB , with immense supports from their leaders and chiefs, back then in 2003 cars were even having stickers with d inscription 'proudly BH'. But today the poor masses are suffering while the said rich are all in Abuja. All this agitation from the West and south is simply leading to something similar to BH, But blindly as Nigerians we won't see it in time.
You want a new Nation table your grievance and make sure you have a strong relationship with your governors. Recently a public review of the Constitution was done across Nigeria and none of this do called people came out to the venue with their supporters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Curious345: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Chai

ONLY sin
.... RESISTING FOREIGN INVADERS
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Curious345: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2021
The Nigerian security agencies are showing off as DEFENDER OF FULANI KILLER HERDSMEN
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Krismas(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2021
AkalaJ:
Chief Sunday Igboho should have gone farther than anywhere in East or West Africa to travel out. All West African countries (in particular) are Nigerian lapdogs when it comes to this kind of situation. Being a German residency holder could have allowed him to travel from a North African country or used the Libya route. Nigeria government was really out to get him. He should have been more cautious.
coolGoing to Libya, means traveling thru northern states. He would have been caught since. Benin republic is not bad, but why go to d airport? Rather lie low in the rural areas for a while, den move west towards Ghana far away from Nigeria, by roads, preferably smugglers routes
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by jumpandpas(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Penguin2:
Fulani herdsmen breaking every wall of defense against their dangerous ploy.

Zombies keep cheering them on.

But when the conflagration comes I’m sure there won’t be any Passover mark on the faces of zombies.

Fools!

What baffles me is one moderator called Mynd44 he speaks with hatred on MNK I wonder what the Fulanis gave him.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Sunkyapogee(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2021
Igbolo and kanu are gone.someone else should take over.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by studentofTruth: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Image123:
He went to where his juju doesn't have network, who does that? Didn't he confirm network coverage. Serve the Lord of Heaven and earth, you no go hear. i will not serve local god oh.

Even your so-called God of heaven and Earth has no power. If you think he has, then you prove it: we go to Igbobi and you call your God of heaven and Earth to regrow an amputated leg in our presence!

Don't give excuses!
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by jumpandpas(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2021
Krismas:
coolGoing to Libya, means traveling thru northern states. He would have been caught since. Benin republic is not bad, but why go to d airport? Rather lie low in the rural areas for a while, den move west towards Ghana far away from Nigeria, by roads, preferably smugglers routes

Yes going to Benin republic airport was his greatest undoing.

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Buckeyemedia1: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
temitope27:
Benin, u must suffer for this
Just like Kenya & UK?
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Jostoman: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Sunday Igboho is a good example of a powerful foolish man. I have always known that it will not end well with him. I lost my respect for him the very day he insulted the whole Ooni of Ife.
that is your own cup of tea The great ooni of IFE has since forgive igboho.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by dangoteinlaw: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
joyandfaith:

Is that all?
no its not... keep ur fingers crossed
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Image123(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
studentofTruth:

Even your so-called God of heaven and Earth has no power. If you think he has, then you prove it: we go to Igbobi and you call your God of heaven and Earth to regrow an amputated leg in our presence!

Don't give excuses!

We work on our terms and conditions, not on irrelevance. That's how we roll.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by od501: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

There's no sinner that will go unpunised

The devil will boost you for sometimes but will eventually let you down

This is the story of Sunday igboho who has committed many atrocities which we all know

Instead of him to be low-key, his confidence in the devil pushed him against the government

And no one can fight the government

Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both paying for thier sins

God is a righteous God

Know this, your foolishness is legendary.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by FBIBOT(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
drmikeadams:
Did I spell that wrong or was he not picked up at the airport?
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Dbarrzx: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2021
Wahala no dey finish...
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by studentofTruth: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2021
melzabull:
So his juju vest couldn't save him grin

I thought Afonjas said he is invincible?

Ndi ara

There's nothing like spiritual powers, but you people won't hear. It's all about manipulating the psyche.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by ablejesus26(m): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2021
kenzysmith:
My brother want thing I have learnt about Nigerians is that they will push u, push you when u enter whahala they will draw back. Nnamdi kanu done enter one chance, Sunday ighaho will be forgotten within months. Then we start hearing by 2 years time wey is KANU? When is ighaho. Sometimes is good to join the pushers and not be the victim grin

Pushing is sweet and easier ��.
Funny enough it takes Grace not to fall for the allure and euphoria that flows from the pushers club�.
The thing dey swell head pass yeast.

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Invitationn: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2021
AkalaJ:
Chief Sunday Igboho should have gone farther than anywhere in East or West Africa to travel out. All West African countries (in particular) are Nigerian lapdogs when it comes to this kind of situation. Being a German residency holder could have allowed him to travel from a North African country or used the Libya route. Nigeria government was really out to get him. He should have been more cautious.
How is he supposed to get to the North African countries?
That's the best he could do.
He's a fugitive! If Nigeria weren't a joke he shouldn't have been able to travel interstate without being caught.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant / Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos) / Ernest Shonekan Is Dead. Former Interim National Government Leader Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.