Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP (56065 Views)

Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by chronique(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2021
When I saw he was arrested in Benin Republic, I was surprised he could be that careless. If he had moved through Togo or Gambia, it would have been easier for him.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by BassReeves: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2021
BassReeves:
All thats left, is to just watch this space
jumper524, Lewisjohnson, Authority stealing!

You be thief (I no be thief)
You be rogue (I no be rogue)
You dey steal (I no dey steal)
You be robber (I no be robber)
You be armed robber (No be armed robber)

I no be thief (You be thief)
I no be rogue (You be rogue)
I no dey steal (You dey steal)
I no be robber (You be robber)
I no be armed robber (You be armed robber)
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2021
grin

I hope this lousy terrorist enjoys the watery beans waiting for him. Bastard.

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2021
Is Buhari still a "converted democrat"?

Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Racoon(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2021
[s]
YorubaKinging:
The end is near.There's no sinner that will go unpunised.The devil will boost you for sometimes but will eventually let you down

This is the story of Sunday igboho who has committed many atrocities which we all know.Instead of him to be low-key, his confidence in the devil pushed him against the government.And no one can fight the government.Sunday igboho and Nnamdi Kanu are both paying for thier sins.God is a righteous God
[/s]
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by FoolaniHellman: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2021
That a Freedom Fighter ends up in a Tranny Cell isn’t a New thang!
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Ballack1(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
The arrest is inconsequential
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by popes001: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Very good. About time for the yorubas to boycott rice.

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by NigeriaNawa: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
When the chaos begins, all of you rejoicing better get ready to become refugess in Cotouno.

3 Likes

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by BizTrust: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
Trouble oooo
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by TemmyT002(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2021
May thunder fire Benin Republic.

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2021
Just imagine,
POLICEMEN now look like Officiating Ministers.
I heard they are still counting his money
Poverty is a Reproach

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Eriokanmi: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Okay, we've heard. But this won't stop the agitation.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by dangoteinlaw: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2021
joyandfaith:
if this is true, he would be jailed in foreign country. He could have applied for political asylum or refuge status.
why is it that when something has already happened that's when ITKs like you will start talking like you even know how to save yourself.

3 Likes

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by MuchAdo: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Igboho should have just stuck to his anti Fulani herdsmen activism.

Even then, I am sure he will come out of this.

By 2023, it will be all over.

Looonatics celebrating this whether piggiddiootts or abboookkis should go and rest.

We Yorubas overcame Abacha.

Buhari and Fulani brothers are learners!
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Cokahot: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Time for him to get drilled in the zone,left his home as far as cotonou, that's dumb. He couldn't reach out to tompolo .now hez gonna be killed by dss.oh no no
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Skoonheid(f): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Kingrefreshed: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

FULANI'S enjoy this while it lasts!!
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by san316(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Shekau dead, MNK captured, Igboho captured. Who says there's no federal character in dishing language lessons.

2 Likes

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by pacespot(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2021
Poor Benin republic too saying they have strict law grin

Someone that they should have just given a pass to

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by HundredWays(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
grin grin cheesy

Oduduwa nation's commander in chief and most powerful man trying to escape like a rat.

Wait
Was the terrorist wearing his impenetrable bulletproof vest? grin grin hahahahahaha
Don't mind them grin

Nonsense and Activist grin grin
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by joyandfaith: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
why is it that when something has already happened that's when ITKs like you will start talking like you even know how to save yourself.

Is that all?
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by bewise24: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2021
What about leaders of MIYYETI ALLAH, BANDITS, FULANI HERDSMEN, BH, and the like? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by JohnBullMySon: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2021
He would have remained in Nigeria.

By trying to leave, Buhari's government will be feeling that he wants to meet with key diaspora, grant interviews to CNN and form his own broadcast station.
Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by Pigsandidiots: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
grin grin cheesy

Oduduwa nation's commander in chief and most powerful man trying to escape like a rat.

Wait
Was the terrorist wearing his impenetrable bulletproof vest? grin grin hahahahahaha
Go and bury your 13 police officers that were wasted by your beloved easy going bandits.

May their useless souls rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by agitator: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2021
AkalaJ:
Chief Sunday Igboho should have gone farther than anywhere in East or West Africa to travel out. All West African countries (in particular) are Nigerian lapdogs when it comes to this kind of situation. Being a German residency holder could have allowed him to travel from a North African country or used the Libya route. Nigeria government was really out to get him. He should have been more cautious.

But they couldn't trace Shekau or even bandits who have several camps in Naija?

2 Likes

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by 99thEnemy(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by kayjay69(m): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2021
truth be told, i am thoroughly disappointed in the likes of Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu. As much as i applaud their courage and their stance, they have shown to be amateruish in their planning and execution.

Anyone with half a brain knows that if you are located in the SW, the easiest place to escape through is Benin republic. Why did'nt igboho contact Chief Tompolo to help him escape through the waters to Gabon, Angola or Cameroun and then from there via road to another african country where he could lay low for a while then attempt to fly. Or simply stay put in Nigeria. Does he not have safe houses that no one knows about aside him? This would have been the common sensical approach.

I am thoroughly disappointed but there's no use crying over split milk. He should lawyer up and face the Federal Government fair and square. They do not have much of a case against him, of that i am sure.

4 Likes

Re: How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested In Cotonou - LEADERSHIP by candidbabe(f): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2021
What is happening in this country is strange.
Nawaaaa ooooooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant / Women Queue And Kneel For Foodstuffs And Money From Woman Sitting Majestically / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.