Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million (4404 Views)

I Need Advice On The Best Classic/luxury Toks Car Around 4-5m / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by BamBamK: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2021
off ur mic, Sir...

no pursue market

OfficialSam:

What is this one saying? Which Corolla of 2006 isn't a high mileage vehicle in 2019, as at when i bought it? And what's so special about Corollas aside fuel economy? Is it the unending bad shocks? Or the bland and boring handling on highways?
Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by kingreign(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2021
OfficialSam:

What is this one saying? Which Corolla of 2006 isn't a high mileage vehicle in 2019, as at when i bought it? And what's so special about Corollas aside fuel economy? Is it the unending bad shocks? Or the bland and boring handling on highways?
You sound pained and angry. It's quite understandable because we are in a very harsh and unforgiving economic times; However, my earlier comments still stands.
No matter how you try to paint it, the hard undeniable fact remains that corolla remains one of the most reliable sedan in the world that particular model inclusive. Another undeniable probability remains, you bought a lemon!

4 Likes

Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by Dododawa01: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
OfficialSam:

I disagreed with u bro, Corolla is a bad market for all mechanics, u can confirm my statement from any mechanics in your area. All those faults u stated above not meant for good corolla unless u bought lemon or junk car

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by Fuzoma(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Look at this
It is 1.25m
Toks, if you buy this car you would keep coming back to me if you need toks car cos of the way you'd enjoy the car

Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by Themi06: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2021
mojounited:
I'd be happy if anyone can recommend a very clean and durable car for a N2.5m budget.

Apologies @OP.

Just buy big daddy 2006 you'll enjoy it

1 Like

Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by Cokahot: 7:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Buy lexus ES or camry 05 sport edition. Pls avoid 4 plugs and step up your game. Drive v6,its fun and most imp lexus na rwd. So sweet.
Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by Dozieson(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2021
Cokahot:
Buy lexus ES or camry 05 sport edition. Pls avoid 4 plugs and step up your game. Drive v6,its fun and most imp lexus na rwd. So sweet.

What is the difference in gas consumption between v4 and v6?
Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by Cokahot: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2021
Sometimes I go hard on gas due to sluggish road users ,sluggish useless trailers and useless keke riders. I came out from a 4plugs and I can tell u v6 is the bomb,but not fuel economical . U might end up spending 10 to 20k a month on refuelling. I'm planning on buying a catalyst cleaner and also change my pattern of driving to at least 50kph.
Dozieson:

What is the difference in gas consumption between v4 and v6?
Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by Promxy94(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Mehn na so cars cost na, nairaland can enlighten someone o
Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by Luckydubby7(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
I want Suzuki every wagon 2005 up (mini bus)
For transportation

Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by larrypourl(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Search Auto section of Nairaland, someone posted a 2007 Tokunbo Civic for 1.8m. Saw it yesterday. Good luck.
Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by Decentdave(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
larrypourl:
Search Auto section of Nairaland, someone posted a 2007 Tokunbo Civic for 1.8m. Saw it yesterday. Good luck.
I heard Honda civic of all year doesn't pull leg .how true it is
Re: What Toks Car Can Someone Get With 1.8million by larrypourl(m): 5:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Decentdave:
I heard Honda civic of all year doesn't pull leg .how true it is

Very true and also reliable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BRAKE FLUID REPLACEMENT may be RECOMMENDED PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE for you! / Car Culture - Low Riders / Advice On Volvo S60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.