Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

''stop Having Kids You Can't Take Care Of - Interior Designer, Ehi Ogbebor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''stop Having Kids You Can't Take Care Of - Interior Designer, Ehi Ogbebor (459 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''stop Having Kids You Can't Take Care Of - Interior Designer, Ehi Ogbebor by Salimsalimsaleh: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-aCzSZzEE0

Ehi Ogbebor cautions single mothers who have become internet beggars, interior designer, Ehi Ogbehor, has cautioned single mothers who go about the internet begging for financial aid to cater for their children.

Re: ''stop Having Kids You Can't Take Care Of - Interior Designer, Ehi Ogbebor by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2021
They will not listen.

It's like there's one spirit controlling those set of people who just keep birthing kids in the midst of abject poverty with the current inflation in the economy.
Re: ''stop Having Kids You Can't Take Care Of - Interior Designer, Ehi Ogbebor by remsonik(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2021
Yes, don't get pregnant or give birth to children you can't take care of

(1) (Reply)

“my Heart Left Acting Long Time Ago” – Tonto Dikeh Confesses / Poland Offers Asylum To Belarusian Olympic Sprinter Krystsina Tsimanouskaya / I Once Borrowed Money To Buy Blackberry Passport - Actor Sylvester Madu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.