Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today (37058 Views)

Igboho May Leave Detention Today - The Nation / ESN: As Ikonso's Body Was Paraded Today, So Shall be Uzodimma's - Kanu / BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Julianaa: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
What is his offense?
Is this democracy?
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Damn too bad

Edit: if this man gets killed today, Yorubas wont do anything. But if MNK gets touched, only God knows what would happen to Nigeria thereafter.

That's the difference BTW two of em

You don't have a bit of sennse... Just imagine the gibberish you pushed out from your mouth... I wonder if you guys think sometimes before making comments...

Useless Aboki!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Buckeyemedia1: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
dazzlingd:

U don't really have sense, do u know many fulanis are on nairaland with fake monikers parading as yorubas and igbo to spread hate speeches
As usual your mind is playing tricks on you, Micah 7:6 says a man’s real enemies are members of his own house hold, igbos don’t really care about Yorubas, neither the other way round Vice versa. Stop deceiving yourself in your shallow mindedness.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Zieus: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Johnrake69:
Chasing shadows.

If the fundamental issues that gave rise to these agitations are not addressed with utmost sincerity.

If they like they should kill off all the Igbo and Yoruba young men. The unborn generation will continue the agitation
God bless you
This is what I keep saying
Kanu wasn't the pioneer of Biafra likewise Shekau and same would still happen with Igbogho
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by akdjr(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
Exactly bro.... Abacha said Government is involved in any crisis that last more than 24 hours
greencard:
How swift

so the the govt can be this swift ,
yet boko aram
Poverty
Unemployment
Bad road
Thug and nepotism cannot be swiftly addressed undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by KILLTHECOWS(f): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
They should not forget to parade shakao dead body as well.....
Northern agitators are really enjoying oooooooo...why are they not showing us the pictures of the eliminated once..
Check my profile to see what is going on.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Oracleforce: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2021
remsonik:
Why is he being arrested, tell us before you parade him over false claims

The reason for his arrest is because.....he led some groups of people to go against the Fulani agenda and the Fulani government...

May this guy survive this case because a lot of Fulani sentiment will be put into his case...
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by fubsy: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Please what crime has he allegedly committed?

I just saw stockpiling of arms on another thread. OK, let's wait for the government.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Sleekfingers: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

see where my people lead sunday igboho to.........i said it....that this is not the right way .. ....but my people were insulting me.....how can we get a yoruba nation, when the entire southwest kings, baale , governors.....

As a matter of fact, oyo state governor should be held responsible for sunday's arrest.....

Anyway, sunday igboho , you want cause katakata for nigeria....and u want run to germany......na lie u aint going anywhere........

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Mangekyo: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

You don't have a bit of sennse... Just imagine the gibberish you pushed out from your mouth... I wonder if you guys think sometimes before making comments...

Useless Aboki!

Redirect those words to your old man
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by seyz91(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2021
You got it and

Amen!
nextBIGthing:
Omo this is getting real

I sure no one will stand up to fight against oppression and freedom again

Govt doing everything to silence the masses.
Things are getting out of hands but we pretend it’s fine.
May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Seniorwriter(m): 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
Sammy07:

Yea, but the problem isn't young visionary leaders but Strong institution with a good roadmap.

Look at Yeye bello sad
He hasn't liberated his state, He wan liberate Nigeria sad

Look at Cross river governor and deputy (Both Professors)

Look at abia governor (A Dr.)

Look at Ogun governor (That one nah accidental governor like Kwara governor) they know nothing about governance.
Laughable names you just mentioned...how and what past antecedent before they joined politics put them in the YOUNG VISIONARY LEADER analogy....
People make institutions strong after all an institution doesn't create policies by itself but by people!
You don't comprehend this campaign and right now time isn't on my side to type much as regards the campaign ideology for YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS!
Just see it from this angle...to encourage Young Visionary Citizens to know that they are needed for leadership roles take up.

Sammy07:

How do we know a visionary leader
@the emboldened in my last reply.

Deep Quote
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Sammy07: 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Laughable names you just mentioned...how and what past antecedent before they joined politics put them in the YOUNG VISIONARY LEADER analogy....
People make institutions strong after all an institution doesn't create policies by itself but by people!
You don't comprehend this campaign and right now time isn't on my side to type much as regards the campaign ideology for YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS!
Just see it from this angle...to encourage Young Visionary Citizens to know that they are needed for leadership roles take up.

Deep Quote
Ability to read & comprehend is a superpower.

@Seniorwriter

How do we know a visionary leader
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by vickyoluchi: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
Paraded as a criminal, kidnapper, Arm robber, terrorist, Bandit or Fulani's herdsmen? Pursuing shadow without result
NO BE PERSON OR GROUP GUN DOWN THE FIGHTER JET FOR THIS COUNTRY OR NA GHOST?
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Akorkor(f): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
I don’t understand. Jubilation for arresting Sunday igboho but Gumi is somewhere negotiating with Bandit while Fulani herdsmen and their cohort are busy kidnapping and killing people everywhere.

Country of the North. May the lord save us.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Prince001(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
4ckTOT0:
Kill the bastard. Fucking pdp scammer
Cc sulele04

wowww , what has done that warrant ur filthy mouth to suggest he should be killed? I won't swear for U but only wish u what most Nigerians are going through now befall on u if u think or believe that fighting for masses and voiceless is a crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by MuchAdo: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
But Aphonjas said that no one can arrest him, in fact, he disappeared during the last raid at his house.

Aphonjas una boasting no be here.

I don't want your useless merging this time.
Umu Igbo don't be deceived, because Aphonjas will start tagging Nnamdi Kanu with him soon, to gain allegiance and sympathy.

They were trolling on Nnamdi Kanu's arrest earlier.
They talked about watery beans, now let's see who eats watery beans.

These guys are chameleon.

Fear-fear grin

Don't be a piggiddioott!

Most of the people trolling when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested are abboookkis.

Real Yorubas don't give a fcccck about your Biafra.

Igboho went too far with the Yoruba agitation. He should have just stuck to his anti Fulani herdsmen activism. Maybe he was contracted for the dirty job.

Even then, we will not allow the Fulanis crucify him.

Yorubas are prominent Nigerians and will be the last to leave Nigeria.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by snowball11(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Damn too bad

Edit: if this man gets killed today, Yorubas wont do anything. But if MNK gets touched, only God knows what would happen to Nigeria thereafter.

I'm not Igbo neither am I Yoruba but what you wrote up there is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! undecided

I fear who no fear those traitors of a tribe! grin
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by sirwhyteB(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
It is ACCOMPLISHED!

I see a great elephant fallen
The elephant is Nigeria.

REFERENDUM is near

Division is better than unity in Nigerian System now.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by 4ckTOT0: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Prince001:

wowww , what has done that warrant ur filthy mouth to suggest he should be killed? I won't swear for U but only wish u what most Nigerians are going through now befall on u if u think or believe that fighting for masses and voiceless is a crime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I amma billionaire. U will get 20 folds of what the poorest if the poor in nigeria are getting now and will suffer to feed , u will loose all the shit that gives u money and happiness. Thunder fire u. Death to igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by LegalWolf: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
remsonik:
Why is he being arrested, tell us before you parade him over false claims

For treason and acts to disrupt public peace. In fact, there are so many charges they can pin � on his head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by LegalWolf: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chijeep:
Table TURNS...
Buhari your generation will suffer this.
It's easier to arrest people from SW and SE but bandits, kidnappers, BH are invisible abi?
Ok Continue

His generation is not going to suffer anything though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by BKayy: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Why are Nigerian male freedom fighters always on the run?
Odumegwu Ojukwu ran
Reno Omokri ran
Omoyele Sowore ran
Mazi Kanu ran
Sunday Igboho ran

Is this how to fight and win?

Nelson Mandela never ran.
Martin Luther never ran.
Mohamed Ali never ran.
Aisha Yesufu never ran.
Nelson Mandela ran to many countries, they are, Zambia, Botswana, Zimbabwe(Rhodesia), Libya and Nigeria.
He was later arrested outside SA where he was hiding from USA tip.
Martin Luther spent most of his freedom fight years in jail
Mohammed Ali is an entertainer
Aisha Yesufu is a political Harlot. She is not a freedom fighter.

Is it that you feminists are dull or you just chose to be Ignorant? Last last na one emotionless dick go still Fvck sense into you. Keep on with your teenage rebellion
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by infogeneral: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
I know they won't do him any arm. He will just be in Abuja with Buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Tizu(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
What offence did Igboho committ ?
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by LegalWolf: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
BigDawsNet:
sad

Now the fulanis terrorist will now confidently lunch their various attacks in souThwest

Right now, no on will be available to protect you guys...Pls if you reside in an area Fulani bandits have raided before...you better relocate...

Those travelling interstate pls open your eyes and pray very well..

The security in southwest has automatically reduced now...

May God protect everyone...

The Fulani people have better things to do with their time than invading south west? For what gain exactly?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Prince001(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
4ckTOT0:
I amma billionaire. U will get 20 folds of what the poorest if the poor in nigeria are getting now and will suffer to feed , u will loose all the shit that gives u money and happiness. Thunder fire u. Death to igboho
I thought Nigeria is fine and igboho is doing wrong thing. I wont wish u death cos i want u to learn rather thats why anything most nigerians are going thru befall on u. We reap what We sow.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by joyandfaith: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Omo this is getting real

I sure no one will stand up to fight against oppression and freedom again

Govt doing everything to silence the masses.
Things are getting out of hands but we pretend it’s fine.
May God help us.

You need money to fight government. Any group that want to fight government should build missiles that can bomb aso rock, national assembly complex and supreme court from some hidden places.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Starz825(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Zico5:
Self determination is not a crime but Buhari and his cohorts have turned Nigeria to Afghanistan and that's why lawlessness reign supreme. Buhari will push everyone to the point we will have no options than to take to self defence. I pray it's not too late for him to know this. As for Tinubu and his minnows, they are still eating on the table and maintain table manners. Power is transient and everything will happen at the right time.
God will bless you for your last statement..
Let's just enjoy/endure the moment...
Everything will happen at the right time
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Frakintayo(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Damn too bad

God forbid, if both were killed. Nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Aurelius1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Incitement, Insurrection against The Federal Republic of Nigeria, you don’t want to be in his shoes, he has a very long journey ahead of him, a wise man sees trouble & hides, a Fool walks straight into it so says the books of proverbs.
Incitement kee u there! What of muric and other muslic groups that have been threatening fire and brimstone? Truth is, Buhari has succeeded in making himself a dictator. Protest and get killed or arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Youths Burn Gaya And Muhmud's Houses During Protest (Photos) / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies / FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.