Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today (37051 Views)

Igboho May Leave Detention Today - The Nation / ESN: As Ikonso's Body Was Paraded Today, So Shall be Uzodimma's - Kanu / BREAKING!!! Police Arrest Sen. Okorocha, To Be Paraded Like A Common Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by AlphaStorm: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Parade who ?
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
Chijeep:

Keep supporting injustice...your own turn will come
Which deserter do u think we didn't see. If u only know how devastated and ravaged we were between 2011-2015 during the peak of BH insurgency u won't say this. Everyday bomb blast kill many on daily basis. Killing spree in almost all Northern states. We've seen worst when u refused to even believe it was happening!
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by muhua1: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Damn too bad

Edit: if this man gets killed today, Yorubas wont do anything. But if MNK gets touched, only God knows what would happen to Nigeria thereafter.

That's the difference BTW two of em
too much talk if the federal government want it kill him why they brought him back to Nigeria In stead....?
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by rabiudon: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Jazz doesn’t work.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by pacespot(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
In your dreams.

As God liveth Igboho will not be released to this terrorist government by Benin government.

How sure are you on this, then why did they arrest him?
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by pacespot(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Damn too bad

Edit: if this man gets killed today, Yorubas wont do anything. But if MNK gets touched, only God knows what would happen to Nigeria thereafter.

Says who
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:
Damn too bad

Stop this nonsense.

When the military attacked Kanu's home, his whereabouts was not known. Even his lawyer was scared that he had been killed.

Nothing happened.

That was how Shiites were making mouth that their leader could never be touched, let alone arrested. The man is still in custody till this day, and the country has not scattered.

No one is bigger than the country.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by fmthegreatest(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
In your dreams.

As God liveth Igboho will not be released to this terrorist government by Benin government.

Amen
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by HRMK: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
igboho pushed his luck too far!he got to a stage when he became reckless with his statements!insulting yoruba obas/elders!he culd av submitted himself to govt here in nigeria!no individual culd single handedly fight govt!!
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by agabusta: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
remsonik:
Why is he being arrested, tell us before you parade him over false claims

He'll have his day in court.

Resisting arrest is sure to be among the counts.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by agabusta: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
LibertyRep:
They have to humiliate him.

While some privileged criminals are shooting down military jets in Zamfara.

This kind of privilege right?

https://www.nairaland.com/6653867/police-kill-abdullahi-ummi-bandit
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Mangekyo: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
TemmyDayo50:

Your response typical of someone who is sennseless... Not surprised undecided

I may be senseless, but definitely not as senseless as your mother. She's my mentor and I'm yet to catch up to her
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by agabusta: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
Igboho's manhunt and arrest show what Buhari thinks of the west. Maybe the Yoruba will now have small sense and stop being used by Fulani.

Igboho does not have majority support in the SW. Majority of the people in the SW are not for the balkanisation of the country. To think otherwise is engaging in self-deceit. It was when Igboho started singing the succession song that he lost majority of his supporters.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by agabusta: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Incitement, Insurrection against The Federal Republic of Nigeria, you don’t want to be in his shoes, he has a very long journey ahead of him, a wise man sees trouble & hides, a Fool walks straight into it so says the books of proverbs.

grin nice one.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by agabusta: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
akdjr:
Exactly bro.... Abacha said Government is involved in any crisis that last more than 24 hours

So Abacha is now your role model for infallible utterances?
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by agabusta: 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
LegalWolf:

For treason and acts to disrupt public peace. In fact, there are so many charges they can pin � on his head.

...and recently. Resisting arrest cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
agabusta:

Igboho does not have majority support in the SW. Majority of the people in the SW are not for the balkanisation of the country. To think otherwise is engaging in self-deceit. It was when Igboho started singing the succession song that he lost majority of his supporters.

You just supported my point. You all down west need to get sense fast.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
My fellow southerners -My Yoruba brothers, and sisters -Im saddened and- I can confidently say that no true Igbo person, will celebrate about the kidnap of Sunday Igboho -We are not like that -This is a battle for our generation -Sunday and Kanu were friends and brothers throughout this struggle-They are our heros- However the Fulanis on this thread nairaland can mastermind ,and disguise themselves to be either Yoruba or Igbo to create division -I just want to warn us to be careful.They always use divide and conquer ,they know that ! If we can stay united, they cant achieve there objectives "A caliphate" -Stay focus -May God protect yall -I believe in Oduduwa nation-I believe in Biafra -Fulani invaders divide us mostly on social media using vpn - keep your eyes on the ball. because the jihad war on still on ,the supervised killings hasn't stopped- Oduduwas and Biafrans in diaspora are united, they match together with one voice ,hand in hand -No more divisions -I beg -We have one common enemy within the Fulanis.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by ukahrawah: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
thomasjoe:

Nothing will happen...I tell you ...
All the Fed. Govt needs do is roll out the tanks prior to the killing and send English non speaking soilders with grass on their bodies to the East and West ...
At best people will wail online ...but nothing will happen ...

Where is the open grazing route gazette Buhari asked Malami to produce? Truth is that Southern Nigeria can never be intimidated by the Fulani.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by agabusta: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aurelius1:
Who will be the new freedom fighter? As it stands, only the Niger Delta militants that can successfully bring Buhari to his knees, but give one of them contract now dem go stop agitation. That's the problem with Nigeria; greed.

Which freedom are you seeking?
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by agabusta: 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
zikter:
The two of them are actually useless and senseless, especially their idiotic youths here on nairaland who know nothing other than throwing tribal tantrums while the common enemy has a field day. Kanu was arrested and the western youth here were jubilating like they have won a jackpot, Igboho is arrested now and is the turn of the easterners to pay back, while the Fulanis are maiming both of them. The only area in south that has some respect is the south south. They are at least united in a way against tyranny

For your information, a lot of SW people are also happy Igboho is arrested. No peace for any trouble maker seeking to throw the country into confusion.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by mabea: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kyase:
Eyah
Good one jubril
The next president from the south should make sure he deals with bandit up north

I'm trying very hard to understand this statement here.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Kyase(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
mabea:
I'm trying very hard to understand this statement here.
Not your regular basic statement
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by esthel(f): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
For what offence exactly
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by macof(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another round of Wailing and gnashing of teeth by enemies of Nigeria as dem MANNA say.
Sallah day turned to evil day for bad amd evil people.
From kanu to Sunday, Your cries will never end for supporting evil and killings in Nigeria.

Tell me when igboho has supported killings.

You northerners are really cursed. You hate him because he prevented you from killing. You want him out of the way so you can keep killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by macof(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
agabusta:

For your information, a lot of SW people are also happy Igboho is arrested. No peace for any trouble maker seeking to throw the country into confusion.

So Igboho wants to throw the country into confusion but the fulani herdsmen he defends us against are agents of peace and order?
They have cursed you, you just don't know

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by smartNerd: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2021
“You learn more from failure than from success.
Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” —
Unknown
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by agabusta: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
macof:

So Igboho wants to throw the country into confusion but the fulani herdsmen he defends us against are agents of peace and order?
They have cursed you, you just don't know

You are the accursed one. He should have concentrated his vigilante team on the kidnappers and armed robbers instead of going on publicity stunt with his Yoruba nation agenda. Who sent him? He went about abusing Yoruba Elderstatemen and ascribing to himself a role he was never given by the people. He is on his own! His journey has just started. He should ask El Zakaky.
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by TemmyDayo50(m): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mangekyo:

I may be senseless, but definitely not as senseless as my mother. She's my mentor and I'm yet to catch up to her

Yea, it runs in your family... Pele werey
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by Ovamboland(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
greencard:
How swift

so the the govt can be this swift ,
yet boko aram
Poverty
Unemployment
Bad road
Thug and nepotism cannot be swiftly addressed undecided

If you can show how to build Lagos-Calabar rail in one day we will take you serious
Re: Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today by RiceProducers: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
LibertyRep:
They have to humiliate him.

While some privileged criminals are shooting down military jets in Zamfara.

The privileged criminals are the ones they are not bombing with Alpha Jets. Face it.
SE and SW secessionists are having it easier than bandits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) / Did Tinubu Steal The Show With Messi's Victory At Qatar World Cup / TUC Backs Out Of 2-day Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.