Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. (57352 Views)

Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / Mechanic Killed In Adamawa As Tree Falls On His Car While He Was Working On It / Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Bryan88(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
FreeIgbos:
In a sane country, the herdsman herding the cattle would be arrested and made to pay for the damages. But this is Nigeria, a worthless country where the government places more value on cow than humans. The fulani herdsman will simply walkaway and if it the man tries to stop him, he will either pull a knife or threaten him with his AK47. Even the police may even arrest the victim and make him spend more money.
VERY USELESS CON3...BUT NOT TO WORRY, EGO SOON OVER FOR THEM...DEM GO COLLECT.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by onadana: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
tongue
He hit the cow.It was an accident. Cows don't fly,cows don't jump on bonnet of car's.I guess he wasn't driving slowly.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by tasalanoni(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by adedayourt(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Luckily for him he just did his insurance 3days earlier. So he got his insurance company to pay for the damage.

What a fortunate coincidence
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by GodwinIO(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Loyalty100:
Who will save us in this country
Only GOD Mercy, only his son jesus christ, only the power of his spirit which is the holy spirit nothing else.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by deebrownneymar: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Don’t you know that cows are now citizens? You better delete that video before the presidency comes for you.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by thelegend1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bluffly:

"The Car has hit the Cow", he said. We drive and see Cows as well, he should have waited and avoided them. If I'm insurance coy, no claim will be granted from the use of his phrase. "The car has hit the Cow" There is a dent from the low side of the Fender which means a hit before getting on top. The Fog light is out as well. The Cow is on the ground motionless by foot. A cow that climbed the car won't be motionless by foot as it would have climbed all through to the rear and more so not straight on sides as it will the either across the bonnet to the driver side or through from the bonnet to the boot.

Try saying "red lorry yellow lorry" 7x really fast without mixing words.
You can't right? Now hear this, you have a car upwards of N7m which an illiterate (who has different values system) damaged with his cow and you know he can't pay for the damage...won't you mix words when you have been complaining but language and understanding is a barrier for the illiterate?
Secondly, the damage to the car is not in a straight line, the dent on the lower bumper is most probably the cow's point of leverage and the cow is immobilized on the floor by other people/herders to avert further moronic and brazen behaviour...do same with your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by thelegend1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
quentin06:

Cow jumped on the car?
Its very refreshing to know that we have human beings whose IQ is below that of a cow.

So said the ignorant man who has never seen a cow jump before. Go and climb the back if e sure for you.

Quick tip: Male Cattle is referred to as Bull. I'm sure you've seen Cowboys riding them and how high they can jump.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by chukel(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
egunna:
did the driver hit d cow or d cow climbed d bonnet.lets be objective here,I can see d cow on the road,cows are not like cats or dogs dat can climb easily.we just have one side of the story.we no fit conclude
my brother, you are the only sensible one i have seen here. In as much as i condemn open grazing, the whole thing looks like the cow was hit. That cow is on the ground just in front of the car. All those talking nonsense didn't see it. I tell people to always be objective. If you are driving and see animals crossing the road, as a human with sense, why not be patient and allow them cross. Overseas, we constantly see videos of motorists waiting patiently for animals to cross the high way. I think the young man ran into the cow. He even said it somwhere in his speech. Listen well.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by chukel(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
Papichulostunne:

Collect the cow. Sell it.. Repair your car
he even said the car had hit the cow. The guy ran into the cow. Just look at the damage. He hit the cow and it landed on the bonnet and windscreen. That's probably what happened. Guyman isn't telling the truth

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by chukel(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
thelegend1:

Try saying "red lorry yellow lorry" 7x really fast without mixing words.
You can't right? Now hear this, you have a car upwards of N7m which an illiterate (who has different values system) damaged with his cow and you know he can't pay for the damage...won't you mix words when you have been complaining but language and understanding is a barrier for the illiterate?
Secondly, the damage to the car is not in a straight line, the dent on the lower bumper is most probably the cow's point of leverage and the cow is immobilized on the floor by other people/herders to avert further moronic and brazen behaviour...do same with your keyboard.
the cow climbed on the side mirror too? The guy brushed that cow and it fell on the bonnet and windscreen. Listen to the guy well. He said "the car had hit the cow".
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
thelegend1:

So said the ignorant man who has never seen a cow jump before. Go and climb the back if e sure for you.

Quick tip: Male Cattle is referred to as Bull. I'm sure you've seen Cowboys riding them and how high they can jump.

Guy you re case is hopeless!
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
observanc1:
is it that some of u are truly senseless or u just intentionally decide to write rubbish.
I know that guy - the voice, the car, the plate number. He can feed u and your family till forever without batting an eyelid. That's how big he is.

Taaa, if he is so rich why is crying over a windscreen? And when did you leave your village to go to Fct?
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by egunna(m): 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
chukel:
my brother, you are the only sensible one i have seen here. In as much as i condemn open grazing, the whole thing looks like the cow was hit. That cow is on the ground just in front of the car. All those talking nonsense didn't see it. I tell people to always be objective. If you are driving and see animals crossing the road, as a human with sense, why not be patient and allow them cross. Overseas, we constantly see videos of motorists waiting patiently for animals to cross the high way. I think the young man ran into the cow. He even said it somwhere in his speech. Listen well.
I heard him,he confirmed it himself that d car hit the cow before he knew.i think he is just leveraging on the already bad image of d fulanis to gain sympathy.else,I strongly believe he didn't manage d situation well.if u listen to one of d HAUSA guys,he said the cows were just walking on their own.now u can bring d question of are cows suppose to b on the road and all d other issues,but d issue at hand is,did d driver hit the cow or the cow climbed on top of d car.lets Remove sentiment and call a spade by it's name

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by chukel(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
egunna:
I heard him,he confirmed it himself that d car hit the cow before he knew.i think he is just leveraging on the already bad image of d fulanis to gain sympathy.else,I strongly believe he didn't manage d situation well.if u listen to one of d HAUSA guys,he said the cows were just walking on their own.now u can bring d question of are cows suppose to b on the road and all d other issues,but d issue at hand is,did d driver hit the cow or the cow climbed on top of d car.lets Remove sentiment and call a spade by it's name
correct man. The truth should always be said.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
quentin06:

Taaa, if he is so rich why is crying over a windscreen? And when did you leave your village to go to Fct?
u your family, your generation and your generation yet unborn dont worth the value of the 2nd hand of that car, not to talk of that brand new car.
I was in abuja before u were born.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by chukel(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
I quote the guy "the next thing i saw, the cow was on my car. The car had hit the cow". This man never said the cow climbed his car. He said the car hit the cow and the cow fell on the car. Simple
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Bankowner: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Is there any update on how this quagmire was resolved? I am really interested.

Cow vs Car.
Herder vs Owner.
Untouchable vs Oppressed.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
chukel:
I quote the guy "the next thing i saw, the cow was on my car. The car had hit the cow". This man never said the cow climbed his car. He said the car hit the cow and the cow fell on the car. Simple
'cow on my car' means what? That the cow was under the car?
It's so easy to pick up a nokia torch while seating with ashawo in a beer parlour and be typing nonsense because u are using free wifi.
I know the guy whose brand new car was damaged, while u all yap. He's a perfect gentleman, living in a decent location inside abuja city. It's just unfortunate the times we are in. He will overcome this, will just be a little setback, so keep your judgement till the judgement day.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
observanc1:
u your family, your generation and your generation yet unborn dont worth the value of the 2nd hand of that car, not to talk of that brand new car.
I was in abuja before u were born.

You re actually the 2nd person with IQ lower than a cow, I ve seen today.
BTW I have cars, live well.
If that dude feeds you and your wretched family, then you must be a miserable dunce.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by chukel(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2021
observanc1:
'cow on my car' means what? That the cow was under the car?
It's so easy to pick up a nokia torch while seating with ashawo in a beer parlour and be typing nonsense because u are using free wifi.
I know the guy whose brand new car was damaged, while u all yap. He's a perfect gentleman, living in a decent location inside abuja city. It's just unfortunate the times we are in. He will overcome this, will just be a little setback, so keep your judgement till the judgement day.
after "cow on my car" what was the next statement. That's how you guys pick just a part of the bible and quote out of context without looking at the statements before and after the quote. You haven't seen where a car hit someone and the person fell on the bonnet before hitting the ground right? The guy clearly said the car had hit the cow. Knowing him personally is very inconsequential to this issue being discussed. No one says ur knowing him is in contention.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bankowner:

Cow vs Car.
Herder vs Owner.
i have the update but can't share. The whole nonsense i'm reading here is depressing.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
quentin06:

You re actually the 2nd person with IQ lower than a cow, I ve seen today.
BTW I have cars, live well.
If that dude feeds you and your wretched family, then you must be a miserable dunce.
u have an IQ lower than a millipede. Nairaland hopeless tout. My prayer for you is that fulani herdsmen with their cows will visit u and ur 'car' tonight. Say amen.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bankowner:

Cow vs Car.
Herder vs Owner.
let me update u as u are genuinely interested in the outcome.
They went to the police station. The owner of the cows was invited, turned out they were living in the same neighbourhood but didnt know each other. The owner apologised and pleaded with him. Police asked him to press charges, he refused. Forgave the owner and will fix his car ( possibly through insurance), but the car can never be same again though.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
chukel:
after "cow on my car" what was the next statement. That's how you guys pick just a part of the bible and quote out of context without looking at the statements before and after the quote. You haven't seen where a car hit someone and the person fell on the bonnet before hitting the ground right? The guy clearly said the car had hit the cow. Knowing him personally is very inconsequential to this issue being discussed. No one says ur knowing him is in contention.
i know the detail of what transpered. There's an eye witness on this thread, ask him to give u an eye witness report.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Bankowner: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
observanc1:
let me update u as u are genuinely interested in the outcome.
They went to the police station. The owner of the cows was invited, turned out they were living in the same neighbourhood but didnt know each other. The owner apologised and pleaded with him. Police asked him to press charges, he refused. Forgave the owner and will fix his car ( possibly through insurance), but the car can never be same again though.
It’s still a favorable outcome if you ask me judging by the way the Police almost turned the case on the car owner. A new windscreen and side mirror, good panel beating and oven baking will do the trick and the car will come out as good as new. Let’s just hope the cow owner fulfills his promise.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by observanc1: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
Bankowner:

It’s still a favorable outcome if you ask me judging by the way the Police almost turned the case on the car owner. A new windscreen and side mirror, good panel beating and oven baking will do the trick and the car will come out as good as new. Let’s just hope the cow owner fulfills his promise.
it's my guy that's fixing his own car through his own insurance. He forgave the cow owner for good neighbourliness.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by ModelLook(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Just today, someone posted a fully furnished 5bedroom detached duplex at Ajah, Lagos for N70M and people were saying it was cheap compared to buying a Car of over N100M.

A lady then posted that she would love to buy a house or land worth Millions than spending that millions on a Car that can just have accident or crash tomorrow beyond repair and the whole millions would all be gone. Just like that.

People should be wise.

A Car and Land, which one is of much value to you?

Anyways, check my profile.
I post affordable lands below N2M in Lagos and Ogun States.

Be Smart.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by Bankowner: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2021
observanc1:
it's my guy that's fixing his own car through his own insurance. He forgave the cow owner for good neighbourliness.
Oh! Let’s thank God for Insurance then. It will end in joy bruh.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by officialfoodie: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
atango:
You can only see this in Naija.
He rammed into a cow and should blame himself for reckless driving instead of shamelesslystanding there to blame an irrational beast. A cow is an animal that does not understand the dangers posed by a mechanically propelled vehicle and so cannot be blamed for an accident. The driver of any vehicle that hits an animal moving along the road is responsible for any damage resulting from such an accident. But since this is Nigeria, anything is possible. Cows can be blamed for all sorts of things including causing an accident.

Too many words, no sense.
Re: Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. by officialfoodie: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
egunna:

Okay. In any sane country, why should cows be on the road for motorists? Why are they not being transported with a vehicle to their destination? If not that this country is a lawless one, the cow owner should be made to pay for being on the road in the first instance. But no, let's add sentiments to everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light / Racing A 2014 Highlander With A mercedes Cls550. Toyotas Need To Know Their Mate / How Driving Through Water Affects Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.