Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love (976 Views)

I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs / Can He Satisfy Them Sexually? / Ever Had Sex With Someone For A Reason Other Than Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love by Kaymansion(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
From my own experience.. ladies that have dated always reciprocate the way I spend on them even beyond because of our sex life but the ones that we are just friends to ask for help or need their assistance they'll always no available
Re: Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love by Bigredmachine: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hmmmm I have no experience about this... All I know is that it's hard for a girl to live by just only 1 d**k... So if like 5 is satisfying her, will she be spending on them all, I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love by Kaymansion(m): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Hmmmm I have no experience about this... All I know is that it's hard for a girl to live by just only 1 d**k... So if like 5 is satisfying her, will she be spending on them all, I don't think so
well.. among those 5 you made as an example 1 of them must be the best grin
Re: Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love by Savedday: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love by Deicide: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kaymansion:
well.. among those 5 you made as an example 1 of them must be the best grin
So your job is to be satisfying women?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love by Bornsinner7: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love by paulolee(m): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
I kinda believe bcoz av been in such a scenario like dt bt she said she spent more on me bcox she never loved her guy n her guy is meant to spend on her
as a side guy, I was enjoying d cash n d nunu

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love by Starz825(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good sex is truelove for most ladies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

S*x With My Naughty Step Mum … (21+) / Sex With My Wife’s Sister (18+) / My Boyfriend Still Hangs Out With His Ex – What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.