Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer (63730 Views)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Aidejay(m): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
the Nigerian government
arrested Fela
Arrested Abiola
Arrested wole soyinka
Arrested obasanjo
Arrested Nnamdi Kanu
Arrested Sunday Igboho
Arrested Swore
Arrested MC macaroni
Even charly boy dem don arrest, dino melaye, them don arrest over 20 different journalists e.g tunji ominrin e.t.c

Infact it seems it's a right of passage. If the Nigerian government has not arrested you at one time in your life then you're not great.
Na to dey arrest beta people dem sabi but if they see notorious bandit leader kakani dem go run cause that one no go gree make dem arrest am without taking out at least 50 people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Aqopany: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by iampeterben(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
I know las las na so e go end.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Allheart: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Dreadful: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It baffles me that some people have not come to terms with what Federal Government really mean.

Even as influential as Dangote with his money, foreign network and contacts/connections can't dare the Federal government.
El-zazaky with the most dreaded followers is still cooling off in confinement.

Kanu who boasted that he can play God with his 2m men is in the dungeon of the DSS without a single protest from his so call 2m men in Nigeria soil.
What about the great Tompolo of old, where is he?
After God fear Government!
God lasts forever! Government don't!
Stop talking trash here.
It's not yet uhuru for the zoo government.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by ttoyetade: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It baffles me that some people have not come to terms with what Federal Government really mean.

Even as influential as Dangote with his money, foreign network and contacts/connections can't dare the Federal government.

Kanu who boasted that he can play God with his 2m men is in the dungeon of the DSS without a single protest from his so call 2m men in Nigeria soil.
It is the most stupid thing to do. How can you dear a whole Nation like Nigeria even if the government is weak. The devil must have pushed him like he pused Fela Anikulapo. Fela was completely destroyed and never came back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by owolabi5: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
UNITED WE STAND

DIVIDED WE FALL.....

O MA SEUN O

SOUND SULTAN
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by manikspears: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

And where are the bandits and boko haram? Rubbish!

Nigerian government go after armless civilians whom for once has never staged an insurgence. They glorify the bandits but put igboho's followers on shoot on sight list. This government indeed is the benefactor of boko haram and the bandits.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Nuelito: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Seen and noted
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by InvertedHammer: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
/
Didn’t they say that Igboho is a warrior (in Nigeria) while Kanu is a coward (in UK)?

Where Igboho been wan run go?

By the way, Gumi and Miyetti Alla leadership should be arrested too else it becomes a witch-hunt. They are equally as provocative as, if not worse than Igboho and Kanu.

/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Adakintroy: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Rats.

Them no know say Nigeria na country and they get allies. School some people no go well limited them.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by kindlyheart: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
I blame Britain. lugard's people are enjoying their lifes, we are here still trying to figure out how to live harmoniously for over a 100 years.

4 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Abbeyme: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Slizzords: 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Kuginzi:
I don't know why Igbos are celebrating Igboho's arrest
You are Fulani I remember this moniker very well.... that's how you swines behave by trying to make useless comments

5 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Seniorwriter(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Deep Quote
The ability to stay mute sometimes makes you look less stupid when you are confused!

This lawyer is now seen as stupid since he couldn't stay mute.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by harmony75: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nigerians we should not continue watching buhari intimidating innocent Nigerians and everyone just looking!? Bokoharam and the herdsmen are walking freely without intimidation! It's time we protest for good governance!!!

3 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Igbo6(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
I pity southern leaders �‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by stax2021: 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
I suspect that they apprehended him during the raid at his Ibadan resident, he was probably shot and badly injured. They didn’t deem him fit for parade that’s why they keep releasing different stories. Only God can help Nigerians, as it stands you can’t defend yourself let alone fight for your rights.

You should change that your name if you dont even know what is happening to your own FYI Benin Republic just released him he is on his way to Germany

6 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Gambit23: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

Tompolo?

The one that made buhari cry n beg like a baby wen the NDA bomb d hell out of the nations crude oil sector? grin grin

BIHARI IS A COWARD, Keep defending him, We know clearly that u are a popular paid dolt here

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Franking: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmomoh post=103905058][/quote]

All southerners besides the clown known as Dino Melaye.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Franking: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
I suspect that they apprehended him during the raid at his Ibadan resident, he was probably shot and badly injured. They didn’t deem him fit for parade that’s why they keep releasing different stories. Only God can help Nigerians, as it stands you can’t defend yourself let alone fight for your rights.

U need to stop drinking.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Franking: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Kill Igboho now,
De should put Igboho in desame Cage wit Kanu
4 + 4 = 2023, Sai baba, haters drink sniper

An excuse of a human being.

1 Like

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Franking: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Ceenachi:
They will go as far as Cotonou to arrest someone who's a threat only to their dictatorship and not to Nigeria while those sponsoring banditry and insurgency are walking freely undecided

Agitation is the least problem Nigerians have. I understand PMB government is heavy handed in silencing opposition and separatist
My desire is to see the government focus on people’s safety and security

Bandits are still doing their thing up north. Las las na north go still suffer am.

2 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by daniy2k(m): 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Kill Igboho now,
De should put Igboho in desame Cage wit Kanu
4 + 4 = 2023, Sai baba, haters drink sniper

Make them kill your Family members first Olodo.

4 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by manitoba(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Igboho= Germany.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Prettypearl021(f): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
We know your game...it won't work
Kuginzi:
I don't know why Igbos are celebrating Igboho's arrest

1 Like

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Abalado(f): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
Igboho is on his way to Germany now,,Kanu Bleep I swear,, Igbo governors are wayward

6 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Bestbeelieve: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

it is the fear that keeps you guys impoverished!! in saner climes they hold their government accountable. what these men are agitating for is not uncommon even in the west! catalonia wants out of spain etc

3 Likes

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Abalado(f): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
They have released Igboho now from BR ,on his way to Germany now , confirmed story

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Videos From Shiite Members' Protest In Abuja & Clash With Police / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal / Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.