Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer (63734 Views)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Beninese Operatives Interrogate Sunday Igboho & His Wife, Ropo Adeyemo / Igboho’s German Wife, Ropo Adeyemo, Was Arrested With Him In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by advanceDNA: 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It baffles me that some people have not come to terms with what Federal Government really mean.

Even as influential as Dangote with his money, foreign network and contacts/connections can't dare the Federal government.
El-zazaky with the most dreaded followers is still cooling off in confinement.

Kanu who boasted that he can play God with his 2m men is in the dungeon of the DSS without a single protest from his so call 2m men in Nigeria soil.
What about the great Tompolo of old, where is he?
After God fear Government!

It doesn’t baffle you that the federal government can’t use its very power u are talking about to deal with bandits and bokoharam and fish them all out.

It doesn’t baffle u that those killing Nigerian citizens are freed to go back and do the same ..

But it baffles you that people no longer fear this bias government and their bias use of power.

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by whitedove(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
I foresaw this and I warned those in my sphere if influence that Igboho would soon meet his waterloo,Buhari is an old war horse he's not going back down on any threat to his ambition.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
jidxin:
I heard he's free, a motion exparte has been filed and he has been freed
No be only motion exparte, na motion professional.
See as he talk d lie so confidently.
All dis nairaland wailing zombies sha grin
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Basher8583: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
inderhappy:
Nigeria don't have another suce of income, if you want buhari to beg you it's quite simple just bomb the oil pipeline especially the ones that connect to the North...by then buhari will not only beg you but will even give you contract join

Go and try it now. Shebi you get the strategy. So you think bombing the pipe line will seal the leaking oil that is damaging their environment.
At the end they are always the ones that will cry for FG to help cleanup the environmental crisis they caused because of their own self wickedness
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

No be only motion exparte, na motion professional.
See as he talk d lie so confidently.
All dis [b]nairaland wailing zombies [/b]sha grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by bigtt76(f): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prosperous111:
One story with different scenes embarassed

Nigeria is the Headquarters of fake news I swear grin

Wait till evening wey the cabal go talk them go say nah in conjunction with FBI and swat with other international security arrest am grin
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by MOYORCASH: 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
I suspect that they apprehended him during the raid at his Ibadan resident, he was probably shot and badly injured. They didn’t deem him fit for parade that’s why they keep releasing different stories. Only God can help Nigerians, as it stands you can’t defend yourself let alone fight for your rights.
Your thinking is so poor.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by m140(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:
It baffles me that some people have not come to terms with what Federal Government really mean.

Even as influential as Dangote with his money, foreign network and contacts/connections can't dare the Federal government.

Kanu who boasted that he can play God with his 2m men is in the dungeon of the DSS without a single protest from his so call 2m men in Nigeria soil.
Aswear.... e dey inside holy book sef .... Respect the Government
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by m140(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

Aswear.... e dey inside holy book sef .... Respect the law of the land
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Basher8583: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
andepower:
LET US KEEP ASIDE SUNDAY IGBOHO'S ARREST
[THE FGN WITH OVER 500,000 SOLDIERS, 150,000 AIR FORCE MEN, 200,000 NAVAL SEAMEN, 750,000 POLICEMEN, ANNUAL DEFENSE BUDGET OF OVER N20B, ARTILLARY UNITS, TANK UNITS, INFANTRY, FIGHTER JETS, WARSHIPS DRONES AND ALL THEY CAN AFFORD, IF STOPPING BOKO HARAM AND OTHER INSURGENCIES ARE TRULLY INTENTION, IT WOULD HAVE ENDED THESE WARS LONG BEFORE. BUT NO, THERE ARE HIDDEN AGENDA. ELSE WHY HAS THE DSS, POLICE AND EVEN THE LOCALS NOT PREVENTED SUPPLY OF FOOD AND OTHER LOGISTICS TO SAMBISA FOREST?

With all the US sophistication and advancements in weaponry they were unable to end the war in Afghanistan. Infact they just realised it's a waste of their time and resources and they are evacuating.

So in summary wars of this nature (ie asymmetric warfare) are very difficult to end.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2021
Basher8583:

Go and try it now. Shebi you get the strategy. So you think bombing the pipe line will seal the leaking oil that is damaging their environment.
At the end they are always the ones that will cry for FG to help cleanup the environmental crisis they caused because of their own self wickedness

Tompolo that did it, what happen to him at last huh?
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Dreadful: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
brightalo1010:

You must be joking can you tell me one country that doesn't have government, what do you understand by government, do you know difference between government and regime?
Who is the government? Why are you glorifying government?
Rogue government like the zoo shall fall so that more viable ones like Biafra and Oodua shall rise!
So many government has risen and fallen so keep quiet.
When we talk government don't mention the zoo please.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by GambaOsaka: 8:13pm On Jul 20, 2021
I hope Mr Sunday Igboro has learnt his lessons. Just because you fought Ife - Modakeke Local government war doesn't make you a war lord.
All the gragra wey e dey do before, make e calm down. He is just a former political thug that contributed to electing the thieves that destroyed Nigeria today.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by adanny01(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
lomprico:
INTERPOL?

I thought interpol gets involved when someone commits international crime in more than one country.

Even in the movies, you get on interpol wanted list if a country places your name on the wanted list. You are considered a fugitive in any country Interpol operates.

You don't have to commit an "international crime" to be placed on the wanted list.

You and the 3 likers of your post should please educate yourselves. I expected you to know by common sense that a crime by a foreigner is still a crime.

A member country just places a "RED NOTICE".

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Freelane33(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
@ federal government

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Tareq1105: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

I agree with you but we're in a situation where you have a government that has lost all the respect, integrity, and honour of its citizens.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by kalu61(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:

You're brainwashed...
Teach me sir.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Frank150: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
This is what you get when you support evil and give power to the wrong hands in other to frustrate your enemy.. what goes round comes around..
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Tareq1105: 8:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
GambaOsaka:
I hope Mr Sunday Igboro has learnt his lessons. Just because you fought Ife - Modakeke Local government war doesn't make you a war lord.
All the gragra wey e dey do before, make e calm down. He is just a former political thug that contributed to electing the thieves that destroyed Nigeria today.

You don't deserve my response.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by malakaimoscondo: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Racoon:
Perhaps the world now appreciate the real picture of what many sane Nigerians have been shouting.See the lightening speed the hausa-fulanis are arresting whatever they think is a threat to their continual clinging to power.So sorry for anyone especially southerners who can decipher the real unfolding power play game.
olodo... nothing hausa fulani here..when udi threatened resources control me and u know what obj did to that place....no government will tolerate secessionist agenda....very soon power will come south and anybody to continue won't still tolerate this miscreant
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Tareq1105: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
m140:

Aswear.... e dey inside holy book sef .... Respect the law of the land

What do you do when you have a government that is protecting a particular tribe against others?

Even those who took oath with the Holy Book have long gone contrary to the oath.

Yes, but government too should protect the lives and properties of its citizens.

If you fail to do this, as a government, the citizens should not be blamed for protecting themselves.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by GambaOsaka: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Tareq1105:

You don't deserve my response.

Who are you? Obi Cubana?
You are a nobody so your response is not required.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Emitrustgod(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Interpol. Shameless Nigeria, Anamajiri Groups...
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Kuginzi: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

I haven't seen them celebrating it anywhere or are your drugs now expired.

Tribalistic dolt
Then your eyes must be deceiving you.
Secondly, I don't know you're on drugs not until you mentioned it now. Anyway, Get well soon!!

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Tomilola360: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
Prosperous111:
One story with different scenes embarassed

Nigeria is the Headquarters of fake news I swear grin

Wait till evening wey the cabal go talk them go say nah in conjunction with FBI and swat with other international security arrest am grin

grin grin grin
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Tareq1105: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
I'm not Cubana. I'm just surprised at your comment at this present security challenges each of our geopolitical zones are facing.

GambaOsaka:

Who are you? Obi Cubana?
You are a nobody so your response is not required.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Kuginzi: 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
puzzlegate:
oga stop typing Rubbish. ipob can NEVER celebrate the acts of wicked zoo government. Find another thing write.
Calm down! I feel your pain bro

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Kuginzi: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2021
planetx:
Same way you celebrated Kanu's arrest.
Never pay back evil with more evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Aufbauh:

Very few people have fought government and prevail, and that's bkos there were on the side of what is really true and they were genuine.
Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Kuginzi: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Prettypearl021:
We know your game...it won't work
No be only game.....

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Kuginzi: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2021
Slizzords:
You are Fulani I remember this moniker very well.... that's how you swines behave by trying to make useless comments
Calm down! I feel your pain bro

Re: Interpol Arrested Sunday Igboho & His Wife Ropo In Benin Republic — Lawyer by Insectkiller: 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Kill Igboho now,
De should put Igboho in desame Cage wit Kanu
4 + 4 = 2023, Sai baba, haters drink sniper

Talk is cheap..u don mis-yearn.

Make sure u don't sleep.. because
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of Supreme Court Justices That Quashed Orji Uzor Kalu's Conviction / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal / The Lagos State Governor's Residences And Offices (Pictures, Videos And Stories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.