Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator (50931 Views)

Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Sunday Igboho's Juju Charms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by flokii: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Odingo1:

Hypocrite, you love your own Yoruba criminal while calling for the head of others. Let Nigeria divide let all tribes go their way.

Igboho is different from Kanu and I am yet to see where Igboho openly solicited for weapons to kill other tribes in Nigeria like Kanu did..

I said it here that Igboho lost the moment he associated with IPOB.. what on earth was he thinking making reckless statements like 'any attack on a proscribed terrorist group IPOB is an attack on Yorubas'.
Who told him Yorubas want anything to do with IPOB and their lawlessness?

Igbokwe is an outsider in Yorubaland and he shouldn't think he is omo onile that will be talking anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by kettykin: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
If you look closely, this guy doesn't seem to have any intelligent discuss to offer aside casting aspersions on the opposition and those he consider enemies of APC. He lacks meaningful contributions on how to move the country forward, improve the living condition of lagos citizens and Nigeria and doesn't seem to know how to carry out the government business.

Lagos drainage are blocked and lagos is getting flooded , this man needs to be given matching orders by his employers for crying out loud.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by KosiGee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2021
flokii:
Sanwo Olu should drop this guy ASAP.. let him go back to Anambra his home state where he is needed.

Igbokwe seems to be forgetting his place as an outsider in Yorubaland.. that you're Tinubu's boy doesn't mean you're at liberty to deride or mock any Yoruba son.

Joseph Igbokwe is not from Anambra. Joseph is your brother and he is from Lagos state.
Do you know the meaning of Joseph?

His brothers wanted to kill him...he disappeared for years and became Pharoahs trusted aide... grin

Josephat Igbokwe will be the next governor of Lagos state. Obas will bow and prostrate to him and he shall rule Odua for a loooooong time.

grin grin cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
Oga joe, take am easy o....APC and fulani no sabi you after all these talks, they will just use n dump you.

Attimes its beat you pipe low.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by tunjiajayi: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Anago55:
. Why clone Yoruba name if not inferiority complex?

Aboki, you guys hold against the south is beginning to wean off. It's just a matter of minutes, hours, days, months or at worst year now before you will be served in your own coin

Just wait for it

Ode
Check my posts from when you were probably bstill in secondary school, then come back and make this mini statement again.
Oponu.
Asa ole foo fun adiye lasan lasan.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Ovamboland(m): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2021
Come and IPOB terrorist and Igboho terrorists chewing each other raw.

Ordinary terrorism and insurgency una no fit do competently, see shekau and the bandits, they don't tear each other apart, and they were active for years. Despite all hardware deployed against them.

see as they are catching your leaders like rabbit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Buckeyemedia1: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
flokii:

Igboho is different from Kanu and I am yet to see where Igboho openly solicited for weapons to kill other tribes in Nigeria like Kanu did..

I said it here that Igboho lost the moment he associated with IPOB.. what on earth was he thinking making reckless statements like 'any attack on a proscribed terrorist group IPOB is an attack on Yorubas'.
Who told him Yorubas want anything to do with IPOB and their lawlessness
?

Igbokwe is an outsider in Yorubaland and he shouldn't think he is omo onile that will be talking anyhow.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
This one thinks Tinubu can save him when shit hits the fan.

Even Tinubu is not safe himself if Yorubas mean him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by durangokid: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
Anago55:
. Why clone Yoruba name if not inferiority complex?

Aboki, you guys hold against the south is beginning to wean off. It's just a matter of minutes, hours, days, months or at worst year now before you will be served in your own coin

Just wait for it
you can see that most of the people who are bringing problem of identity here on nairaland are the Fulani terrorists
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Emilokoiyawon: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
The Igbos were right when they disowned this pig.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by FakeUnity: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Osu pig. SHAME ON YOU!

Buharî the SENILE VEGETABLE old fool is calling for war and he'll definitely get it.

Today being Sallah day, most people will be feeding the people whose people are making the country miserable... Born to rule to destroy people.

EVEN AS A MUSLIM, I WILL NEVER feed people who mostly have stolen and own the most oil blocs in Nigeria yet no single refinery is functional. And everyone now has to wait for a single man to complete building his own. So what are we now paying taxes for?
The government is barely doing anything.
Nigerians most provide everything for themselves.
Want good Power - you buy generator
Want good education - go to private schools
Want shelter - Build a house
Want good water - dig a borehole
Want security - provide one for yourself etc.

These people are:
Most corrupt
Most in government
Most useless
Richest and yet most wretched.

Why can't their own rich people and useless politicians feed and take care of them?

Why are they always coming down to the South (Lagos, Ọyọ, Ogun port Harcourt etc) to beg?

Some, many of their few rich fools will start to flaunt and post sallah pictures in their ill-gotten wealth to show off, while more than their other 90% rest population go about to the street to beg for halms and constitute nuisance.
Very USELESS PARASITIC savage animals.

Sorry egbon, are you the same koboko that enjoyed liking Omenka's anti-Igbo posts and cheered during the arrest of Kanu and killing of IPOB members in 2015? I wan check something abeg.

grin

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2021
Instead of Igbokwe to face Lagos flood caused by inadequate and blocked drainage system, his main portfolio, he is yapping about things well over his paygrade and outside his jurisdiction.

I guess he thinks Yorubas are forgiving like Igbos in matters like this. I can bet on my next fart that this comment will put him in bigger trouble in yorubaland than he ever bargain for.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Anago55: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Ode
Check my posts from when you were probably bstill in secondary school, then come back and make this mini statement again.
Oponu.
Asa ole foo fun adiye lasan lasan.
. Aboki, your fluency in Yoruba does not make you Yoruba either. Most aboki okada riders speak Yoruba to the brim. I am an Igbo man and I have learnt to always be watchful of you guys from the north assigned to further divide the south. It's not working again

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by daddyp76(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
E je ki a dan se wo Lara omugo yi
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by UncleKoboko: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
FakeUnity:

Sorry egbon, are you the same koboko that enjoyed liking Omenka's anti-Igbo posts and cheered during the arrest of Kanu and killing of IPOB members in 2015? I wan check something abeg.

grin
I don't have a shít on kanu. He's free to want his Biafra. All I know is that Buharî is senile stupîd fool.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by tunjiajayi: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
Anago55:
. Aboki, your fluency in Yoruba does not make you Yoruba either. Most aboki okada riders speak Yoruba to the brim. I am an Igbo man and I have learnt to always be watchful of you guys from the north assigned to further divide the south. It's not working again

Werey, ajekuta ma mumi yamree

Believe whatever.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
LegendHero:
Who cares about your opinion.

He should just focus on cleaning the gutters that we contracted him for OR we will deport him back to the East where Igbos are waiting to feast on him like Ofe Nsala.

Na Tinubu and co cause this am.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Tinubuadvocate: 12:10am On Jul 21, 2021
[[s]quote author=LegendHero post=103906455]Who cares about your opinion.

He should just focus on cleaning the gutters that we contracted him for OR we will deport him back to the East where Igbos are waiting to feast on him like Ofe Nsala.

[/quote][/s] trash.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Tinubuadvocate: 12:12am On Jul 21, 2021
[[s]quote author=OdumegwuOjukwu post=103912806]Instead of Igbokwe to face Lagos flood caused by inadequate and blocked drainage system, his main portfolio, he is yapping about things well over his paygrade and outside his jurisdiction.

I guess he thinks Yorubas are forgiving like Igbos in matters like this. I can bet on my next fart that this comment will put him in bigger trouble in yorubaland than he ever bargain for. [/quote][/s]

We have made him a Yoruba man joe is our adopted son.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by zombieHUNTER: 12:20am On Jul 21, 2021
alizma:
There is this saying, if you are going to be a gentleman, be a gentleman but if you choose the other way, let it be confirmed that you re not a gentleman. Though I do not support mocking but going by the way Igboho had previously display or made people to believe he has juju, by his statements and things he put on, I have been disappointed from the very day his house was raid and his boys killed without resistance from him.
Haba, I was expecting Igboho to have power to disappear when things get beyond his physical control, to stand AK-47 or to even have power to command security operatives to believe what he wants them to believe, things like afose, ijaya, mayehun etc not just someone that can be ordered around by police Sergeant or even a Corporal.
Igbokwe may be wrong some how but not totally wrong. Those who believe in juju need to ask themselves some questions indoors, could it be that Igboho did not prepare well or those things are really not effective or better still, he jam someone stringer than him in those two occasions( his house invasion and subsequent arrest)

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by zombieHUNTER: 12:22am On Jul 21, 2021
tunjiajayi:
grin
We now have 2 chickens for our party.
We go griil one, we go fry one.

Sweet delicious eastern and western chickens.

See a fulani herdsman with a South West moniker.... Southern Nigeria stay woke

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Nuelito: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by nairavsdollars(f): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Is this guy alright
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2021
That's exactly what the fulani want. For Igbo and Yoruba to never unite while they rule over you guys. Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by NwaNimo1(m): 11:12am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Mustiboy(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2021
Was there ever anything like JuJu? We still never learn for this Africa.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by kolmart: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2021
An Igbo bastard who can't even visit his home coming here to range on a well loved man. Igbokwe is a bastard who is an opporrunist and a Fulani slaves who is ready to die as a slave.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by WibusJaga: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2021
This is quite uncalled for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic) / The Billionaires Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia At The Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.