Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,458 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator (50773 Views)

Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Sunday Igboho's Juju Charms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Guruzsolomon: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Authority pass power ......juju is not permanent but God power is permanent.

Our company name is "OTLOT SMART HOME SYSTEM"
WE ARE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF MINISTRY OF EDUCATION.
MANY TRAINING HAVE TAKEN PLACE IN VARIOUS STATE AND SCHOOL.
OTLOX SMART HOME SYSTEM PRESENTED ONLINE INTENSIVE TRAINING .

TRAINING COVERED:

1: INTRODUCTION TO ARDUINO ,GSM MODULE,ESP32 webserver

2:GSM BASE AUTOMATION

3:ESP32 Relay Module – Control AC Appliances (Web Server)

https:///H3EsKzs4bwT8ldtQOsfpL3
������������

Click the link above to join Our Hardware Software Programing Training Group For Automation

TRAINING WILL START VERY SOON....
Don't miss the opportunity...
WhatsApp no:
+2348138852437
+2347014251110

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Belleful: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Mr Joe, stop looking for trouble.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by atonement12: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2021
In a bid to make himself relevant to his employers, this man has constituted himself into a public nuisance'.
At this stage, it is pertinent to have his mental well-being evaluated.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by nedekid: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2021
LegendHero:
Who cares about your opinion.

He should just focus on cleaning the gutters that we contracted him for OR we will deport him back to the East where Igbos are waiting to feast on him like Ofe Nsala.

No oh, he has been disowned by the east, south west blodas can have him. grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Benito2017: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2021
Joe Igboekwe is sowing cause on his children
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Jeetech01(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2021
Joe igbokwe now talking any how. What does he make out of making jest of people.

To much of everything is bad.

Someday perhaps, him too shall face his own wrought.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by arcis: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Benito2017:
Joe Igboekwe is sowing cause on his children

is he not saying the truth
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Albertone(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2021
alizma:
There is this saying, if you are going to be a gentleman, be a gentleman but if you choose the other way, let it be confirmed that you re not a gentleman. Though I do not support mocking but going by the way Igboho had previously display or made people to believe he has juju, by his statements and things he put on, I have been disappointed from the very day his house was raid and his boys killed without resistance from him.
Haba, I was expecting Igboho to have power to disappear when things get beyond his physical control, to stand AK-47 or to even have power to command security operatives to believe what he wants them to believe, things like afose, ijaya, mayehun etc not just someone that can be ordered around by police Sergeant or even a Corporal.
Igbokwe may be wrong some how but not totally wrong. Those who believe in juju need to ask themselves some questions indoors, could it be that Igboho did not prepare well or those things are really not effective or better still, he jam someone stringer than him in those two occasions( his house invasion and subsequent arrest)

His charm only works within nigeria

I love the seas
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2021
money back guarantee for charms? grin

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by toffyz(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Clerverly:
Why are some Yoruba's turning hypocrites over Sunday Igboho's arrest?

Any difference between Nnamdi Cownu and Sunday Igbudu?

Is it a case of , I love my own criminal?

Sunday Igboho's protests has been peaceful till date, except the last one which was vividly disrupted by the force, upon the intrusion into his home
Igbos burn down police stations, kill policemen, kill soldiers and destroy some many things in the East.
They even enforce stay @ home for all residents of the region, when there's no curfew by state or federal govt
Sunday Igboho's activities so far has been stainless.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by kindlyheart: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2021
tunjiajayi:
grin
We now have 2 chickens for our party.
We go griil one, we go fry one.

Sweet delicious eastern and western chickens.

seriously, he needs to be careful what he utters.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2021
alizma:
There is this saying, if you are going to be a gentleman, be a gentleman but if you choose the other way, let it be confirmed that you re not a gentleman. Though I do not support mocking but going by the way Igboho had previously display or made people to believe he has juju, by his statements and things he put on, I have been disappointed from the very day his house was raid and his boys killed without resistance from him.
Haba, I was expecting Igboho to have power to disappear when things get beyond his physical control, to stand AK-47 or to even have power to command security operatives to believe what he wants them to believe, things like afose, ijaya, mayehun etc not just someone that can be ordered around by police Sergeant or even a Corporal.
Igbokwe may be wrong some how but not totally wrong. Those who believe in juju need to ask themselves some questions indoors, could it be that Igboho did not prepare well or those things are really not effective or better still, he jam someone stringer than him in those two occasions( his house invasion and subsequent arrest)
Igboho is fighting against the killing of his people by Fulani herdsmen bandits.Why have Buhari not arrest Sheikh gumi who has link with bandits killers?That is to tell you that Buhari is protecting Fulani herdsmen killers.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Unecessary, petty undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by michoim(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2021
Na soo...them juju nations has failed. To God be all the glory
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by LegalWolf: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
This man is gradually turning the enemy of the entire south...I pity for his wife & kids,not even him undecided

No, he is not turning to the enemy of the South but their best friend. He is saving them from themselves.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by michoim(m): 11:40am On Jul 21, 2021
LegalWolf:

No, he is not turning to the enemy of the South but their best friend. He is saving them from themselves.
You can say that again
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by DigitB: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2021
After talking trash, let him travel to East and meet his Waterloo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by sylve11: 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
LegendHero:

He should just focus on cleaning the gutters that we contracted him for OR we will deport him back to the East where Igbos are waiting to feast on him like Ofe Nsala.

Na wa grin cool
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by ogbuefi677(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
LegendHero:

Father in heaven, I thank you for the wonders you have performed in making this ZoneB to receive small sense.
All praise and glory be to your name Father.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by pipnator00(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Emergingnation:
Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has mocked Oduduwa agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Igboho over his arrest.

Igbokwe said Igboho’s arrest was an indication that “Juju” does not work.

Sharing a photograph of Igboho wearing charms on his Facebook wall, the politician said, “Juju” failed in the Southeast and has also failed in the Southwest.

The aide to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State wrote:

Joe Igbokwe.. Useful idiot!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4074057452642726&id=100001155348708
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by pipnator00(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Joe Igbokwe ----> Useful idiot!
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Chiiamaka: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2021
Shameless puppet

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by alizma: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

His charm only works within nigeria

I love the seas
So the attack in his house by soldiers was carried out in Ghana abi?
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by kiddkash(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2021
LegendHero:

don't mind that toilet prefect

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Karmaisme(m): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Kill Igboho Now,
De should put igboho in same Cage wit Kanu,
De only language Igboho understand very well had been given 2 him...
Sai Baba 4 + 4 = 2023

All this just for 30k?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by honor4me: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2021
alizma:
Igbokwe may be wrong some how but not totally wrong. Those who believe in juju need to ask themselves some questions indoors, could it be that Igboho did not prepare well or those things are really not effective or better still, he jam someone stronger than him in those two occasions( his house invasion and subsequent arrest)

God bless you! Awon idiots
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Kfed4ril(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2021
LegendHero:

Either way joe Igbokwe is loosing it, I pray You people finally deport him.
I’m sure he’ll settle in the north finally.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by iampeterben(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmm... Deep thoughts!
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Mandela887(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2021
I pity this man's innocent family coz they are d ones he is bringing this hatred...how can this man b mocking tribes?....I pity him coz wen d consequences of his actions will come....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Romeodubble07: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Omeleyi: 11:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Even fools grow old
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Akanoaaa(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2021
Na kumo we go take chase this bastard comot lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Buhari Appoints Ogbonnaya Onu As The Secretary Of The Federation / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.