Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator (50780 Views)

Igboho: Afenifere Reacts As Court Stops FG From Arresting Agitator / Yoruba Nation: Police Kill Street Trader In Lagos, Arrest Agitator (Graphic) / Sunday Igboho's Juju Charms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Antoeni(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2021
I am so sure this man has made up his mind never to enter south East again
Enjoy your south west stay while it last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by skywalker240(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
flokii:
Sanwo Olu should drop this guy ASAP.. let him go back to Anambra his home state where he is needed.

Igbokwe seems to be forgetting his place as an outsider in Yorubaland.. that you're Tinubu's boy doesn't mean you're at liberty to deride or mock any Yoruba son.
i used to think you're just in your comments on both tribes,

but you just proved the "AFONJAS ARE 2 FACED CREW" were correct all along.

bloody hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Bishopfelix: 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Don't worry north will be your final destination
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by heniford2: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dey fit kill this Joe of a man soon with what am seeing
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Blackdisciple(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abdul05:
What is wrong with this man? Is he ok grin grin

His families are in abroad so he don't care about the state of Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by titopius(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
This man is thinking he is relevant..
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Reference(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Could remember when a certain Lauretta Onochie used to be the prized bull of the powers that be in the China shop of social media. Today even they are not able to tether her to any pastures green.

These people are certainly not emotionally intelligent enough to understand that in politics you donot burn your candles at both ends. In a clime where power and its personalities ebb and flow like the flood water in a dirty drain, it is best not to clog up your chances of getting out of the power equation clean.

The people who he works for do not zero sum.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Deiks: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hello hello mind how you mention Igbo ...

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by HRMK: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
maybe it wuld work with ur paymasters in the north!the truth is:
NOBODY USES JUJU AGAINST CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY.SECONDLY,MOST OF IGBOHO'S CHARMS AV BN SEIZED BY DSS!
I STILL BLV THE MAN PUSHED HIS LUCK TOO FAR!MAY GOD HELP HIM ANYWAY!!
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by ddeola: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
I sorry for you Joe. If Lagos APC dey favour you, keep quiet and chop with d devils awaiting the impending judgement and not put your mouth for Yoruba nation matter. You go wound o... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by suntty(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
Smile..., who told you Satan can't stand 1000 gunmen, he can kill them even without facing them

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by melzabull(f): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2021
FakeUnity:

Sorry egbon, are you the same koboko that enjoyed liking Omenka's anti-Igbo posts and cheered during the arrest of Kanu and killing of IPOB members in 2015? I wan check something abeg.

grin
you sabi...he is thesame senseless fool

He and the other e-diot 'donphilipous' from edo state. Two Hate-fool senseless animals cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Hodstat1986: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2021
With Igboho powerful juju, he should be able to perceive things before they happen now. Why his arrest and the previous home invasion caught him unaware. He needs to ask his brother how it happened

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by blackboy2star(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2021
For every advantage there's a disadvantage. No matter how powerful you're with jazz you can't fight government. Secondly, with jazz there's always a way to neutralize it... The person that lead the DSS team to his house might know what to use e.g maybe pregnant woman urine with twins will neutralize his power.

alizma:
There is this saying, if you are going to be a gentleman, be a gentleman but if you choose the other way, let it be confirmed that you re not a gentleman. Though I do not support mocking but going by the way Igboho had previously display or made people to believe he has juju, by his statements and things he put on, I have been disappointed from the very day his house was raid and his boys killed without resistance from him.
Haba, I was expecting Igboho to have power to disappear when things get beyond his physical control, to stand AK-47 or to even have power to command security operatives to believe what he wants them to believe, things like afose, ijaya, mayehun etc not just someone that can be ordered around by police Sergeant or even a Corporal.
Igbokwe may be wrong some how but not totally wrong. Those who believe in juju need to ask themselves some questions indoors, could it be that Igboho did not prepare well or those things are really not effective or better still, he jam someone stronger than him in those two occasions( his house invasion and subsequent arrest)
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by NairaMaster1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
This man is gradually turning the enemy of the entire south...I pity for his wife & kids,not even him undecided

He will destroy himself at last.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by oluwaahmed: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
I really feel 4 u Joe hausakwe. When they come 4 u, that is when it will be clear to you that you are an outsider. Continue creating enemies for yourself even in the yoruba land that you are residing.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by UncommonLogic: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
I have told anyone that will listen since I was a small boy that I don't believe in all these useless juju trash.
Even before moving to the West I never believed in these juju, but some will now say that I'm just too westernized.
I knew all along that all the claims of his juju power is all fake.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Sunday2021: 12:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
This man is gradually turning the enemy of the entire south...I pity for his wife & kids,not even him undecided
the truth really pain you abi?
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by micmond: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
He that the gods want to destroy they first make him mad. Joe Igbokwe is mad.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by crackhouse(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abdul05:
What is wrong with this man? Is he ok grin grin
I dey tell u that man no well.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Jlow2: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
Only GOD knows what will befall this man sumday
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Kfed4ril(m): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
flokii:
Sanwo Olu should drop this guy ASAP.. let him go back to Anambra his home state where he is needed.

Igbokwe seems to be forgetting his place as an outsider in Yorubaland.. that you're Tinubu's boy doesn't mean you're at liberty to deride or mock any Yoruba son.

I can’t wait for the day una go finally deport the lost souls, and Wetin de sweet me pass be say him no fit go him village.
Finally baba will settle in the north and maybe start ass licking them all over.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
Emergingnation:
Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has mocked Oduduwa agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Igboho over his arrest.

Igbokwe said Igboho’s arrest was an indication that “Juju” does not work.

Sharing a photograph of Igboho wearing charms on his Facebook wall, the politician said, “Juju” failed in the Southeast and has also failed in the Southwest.

The aide to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4074057452642726&id=100001155348708
This man is a big fool.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by tonero230(m): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Emergingnation:
Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has mocked Oduduwa agitator, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Igboho over his arrest.

Igbokwe said Igboho’s arrest was an indication that “Juju” does not work.

Sharing a photograph of Igboho wearing charms on his Facebook wall, the politician said, “Juju” failed in the Southeast and has also failed in the Southwest.

The aide to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4074057452642726&id=100001155348708

Useless man. Omo ale
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by sisibuma: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Joe Igbokwu talk like an elder. Don't draw too much enemy to yourself, & family. You don dey talk too much. Control your tongue. My candid advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Exactly my thought.
Does he know tomorrow? What if the table turns and condition demands that he goes to his people?
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by DEMIJU59: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
This man is mocking somebody fighting for his people because of politics. I hope it will not be too late before you understand. Fulani people will soon visit you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2021
LegendHero:
Who cares about your opinion.

He should just focus on cleaning the gutters that we contracted him for OR we will deport him back to the East where Igbos are waiting to feast on him like Ofe Nsala.

Deport him to which East? Aren't u aware that the Igbokwe royal famiy,his kinsmen & d entire human beings,powers,spirits,ancestors in d SE has unanimousily rejected & disown him,he scored an own goal against d east, MNK.
U pple that rejoiced,celebrated when he did that should also celebrate his equaliser & goal scoring prowess against d SW, Igboho.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by Popesuccess(m): 1:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
He is in Yoruba land mocking somebody most yoruba people support. His wife and children should call him to order

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by ibechris(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
LegendHero:
Who cares about your opinion.

He should just focus on cleaning the gutters that we contracted him for OR we will deport him back to the East where Igbos are waiting to feast on him like Ofe Nsala.

That guy can't enter east,although he knows but I just wished he doesn't anger yorubas this time.
Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by duro4chang(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Igbokwe is not wise at all

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: ‘juju Has Failed’ – Joe Igbokwe Mocks Agitator by sirwhyteB(m): 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Abeg make una no dey blame this man because he don lose im sense.

By 2023 he gobbuy sense

Disowned Man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Passengers Hail Peter Obi As He Queues To Board Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.