Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Sex Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage (408 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before Marriage by TIMCHUCKS: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
I remember having “the talk” with my mom like it was last week. I was seven, and I’d asked during dinner prep, “So, I know that mommies have babies in their tummies, but how does the baby actually get there?” (Ever the reporter, I had a notebook ready to record her answer.) She expertly redirected my attention with a “We’ll talk about it later,” and true to her word, she woke me up later that night, after my little sister had gone to bed, to address my query.

It was all very clinical—penis in vagina, sperm to egg.

“Like a key in a keyhole?” I’d asked.

“Sort of,” she’d said, with a laugh I only understood years later.

But the conversation that followed, and that continued to surface for the next decade or more, had much more impact than the explanation of conception. My mom, devoutly religious, told me that “making love” is something that should only happen between a husband and wife, and that the purpose of the act is to create children. My mom wasn’t clueless or naïve—she was brilliant in so many ways—but this was what she knew to be true from her own upbringing. Sex is for marriage. You should wait to find the right person. She went so far as to tell me it wouldn’t feel good unless I was deeply in love; unless my partner was my soul mate.

you can join this discussion on telegram by 6:00pm https:///ibuildchannel
Re: Sex Before Marriage by TIMCHUCKS: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
1hour 38min to set ur alarm
its a very nice discussion
Re: Sex Before Marriage by TIMCHUCKS: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
just search ibuildchannel on telegram i get some persons knows how to do that
Re: Sex Before Marriage by TIMCHUCKS: 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2021
1hour 19mins to go
Re: Sex Before Marriage by TIMCHUCKS: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
27mins to go

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Teenage Boy Surprises His Girlfriend With Brand New SUV As Birthday Gift / Girl In School Used To Say “Let Me See Your Paper” And Will Often Stare At Me? / A Lady Begs To Kiss Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.