Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

The Wife Of My Youth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wife Of My Youth (269 Views)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wife Of My Youth by donvoice(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
This was the best part of my wedding process that I love most. The proposing part
NO celebration shenanigans
NO kneeling down (what if she says no)
NO expensive food to entice
NO drinks what so ever
NO external body to pressure her to say what's not on her mind
NO expensive shoe or clothes to boast

Just flipping a simple question even jokingly 'Will you marry me?'

Now it's 3years and still counting. I love you my own OluwaTomiwa Ayanfe Samuel-Fakolade

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Learnt From Social Media Apps / What Are You Holding On To ??????? / They Called Us Home-wreckers While They Defended My Molester-pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.