Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho (943 Views)

Gani Adam Before And Gani Adams After Receiving Jonathan Pipeline Contract / Why Did Sunday Igboho Visited Pa Adebanjo And Gani Adams But Ignored Asiwaju? / Obasanjo: Why I Refused Gani Adam's Request To Visit Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2021
The 2023 is full of unknown deceit and gang up .
He wants Yoruba Nation but they prefer power to explore the poor.
Tinubu was mandated to get him arrested if he wants the presidency ticket and the so called Are ona kakanfo was insecured for the Igboho brilliance and popularity among the people
[b][/b]

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/04/attack-igboho-buhari-tinubu-pastor-ruga-osinbajo-are-responsible-bayo-oluwasanmi
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by Guestlander: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
Nonsense post.
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2021
go lick ass and sleep
Guestlander:
Nonsense post.
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by ThEGodFaThEr104: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
The 2023 is full of unknown deceit and gang up .
He wants Yoruba Nation but they prefer power to explore the poor.
Tinubu was mandated to get him arrested if he wants the presidency ticket and the so called Are ona kakanfo was insecured for the Igboho brilliance and popularity among the people
[b][/b]
Egba mi nitori Olohun
There's nothing the Jagaban of Borugu can not do to become president.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by Guestlander: 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
go lick ass and sleep

You are here making unsubstantiated allegations and you expect a sensible debate? What are you people smoking?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
cheesy grin

Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2021
crack
Guestlander:

You are here making unsubstantiated allegations and you expect a sensible debate? What are you people smoking?
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by akanke79: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Egba mi nitori Olohun
There's nothing the Jagaban of Borugu can not do to become president.

Druggie fendi fighter

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by Guestlander: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
crack

I think so too.
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
dont worry, yall be alright laslas.

Guestlander:

I think so too.
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by Theboy21: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
cheesy grin
Ohhhh No....this clown again cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2021
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by ThatFairGuy1: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
Trash
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by ablejesus26(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2021
Did you see them when they were selling him and how much did you see them take?�
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
don't worry about it
ablejesus26:
Did you see them when they were selling him and how much did you see them take?�
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by ablejesus26(m): 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
don't worry about it

Mthweee �no dey talk watin you no know joor

Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by RiceProducers: 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Idiots all over. Why is Nairaland allowing low IQ threads like this?.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
very soon N1000 per litre gas i s waiting on yall
ablejesus26:

Mthweee �no dey talk watin you no know joor
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by ablejesus26(m): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
very soon N1000 per litre gas i s waiting on yall

Nwokem dats not what we are talking about here�

Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
waiting till you catapult the bandits
ablejesus26:

Nwokem dats not what we are talking about here�
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by ablejesus26(m): 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
waiting till you catapult the bandits

May this catapult kill all bandits and their apcheat and pdthief sponsors.
Iseee.
Now do you have prove for you claim?�
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
Until i see Gumi and Miyetti arrested
ablejesus26:

May this catapult kill all bandits and their apcheat and pdthief sponsors.
Iseee.
Now do you have prove for you claim?�
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by ablejesus26(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
Until i see Gumi and Miyetti arrested

What are you talking about,doom to gumi and miyetti � do you have any proof for your claim or you just assumed?�
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by T9ksy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
RiceProducers:

Honestly, me too, I tire for nairaland village idiots.

Well, it's common knowledge that birds of the same feathers, do flock together.

Nairaland has now been infested with mo.ro.ns (whose IQ is only comparable to that of cows), who go on daily to open threads that their single digit IQ can comprehend.

Smh 4 Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
The cow is more rated and have value than you, remember your president is a cattle herdsman.
Think before you start crying
T9ksy:

Honestly, me too, I tire for nairaland village idiots.

Well, it's common knowledge that birds of the same feathers, do flock together.

Nairaland has now been infested with mo.ro.ns (whose IQ is only comparable to that of cows), who go on daily to open threads that their single digit IQ can comprehend.

Smh 4 Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by overseasnbeyond: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2021
I see you got rice IQ, you better go market sell ya rice
RiceProducers:
Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by T9ksy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
overseasnbeyond:
The cow is more rated and have value than you, remember your president is a cattle herdsman.
Think before you start crying

Aiti kofa nle...............Ifa tin se!!!

Re: Tinubu And Gani Adam Sold Out Igboho by proxillin(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2021
we have confirmed this since last month....

gani adams has been exposed...

tinubu is banking on votes in sokoto...he knows yorubas will not vote for him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) / We No Longer Trust Security Agencies – Southeast Residents / PDP Should Zone Presidency To North, APC Can Zone Theirs South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.