Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament (52816 Views)

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness / Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2021
arcis:

Stop all these noises biko...Which pressure are you guys talking about ooo.. your Kanu is a Nigerian citizen by birth and only UK citizen by naturalization.

UK...US..EU..ALL of them combined can't do nothing in this case..Remember he was declared a fugitive..

the pression starts with poverty, Hunger and starvation to the nigerian economy
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by legendgalas(f): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
UK parliamentary is madt...
They should come here and say this nonsense
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Patrioticman007(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2021
1130try:
[s][/s]

I expected you to state your facts debunking my assertions, not the cancellations. Abi you no go school, like the majority (99%) of ipobians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by mu2sa2: 10:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
IVORY2009:

Don't wish people who are alive rip, because you never can tell what tomorrow might bring to you, you might be wished/biffed rip tomorrow, you know what tomorrow may bring, careful what you wish others.
Far from wishing him r.i.p, but fact is Kanu is completely finished in the hands of his hausa/ fulani captors. In fact right now they should be feeding him watery beans for bf, dark amala for lunch and soaked sandy garri for dinner. Sad end to a murder inciter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2021
InsideLove:

Good evening all. My name is Joy David. Please I
humbly seek your help. I'm a student coming from a
poor home and things are not really easy with me here
in school. I've been seeing people begging online but
never knew I'll be one someday. Nothing on me again
pls. Help me with any amount pls. I can show you my
proof if you want.

Joy David
First bank

What's your proof?
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Sleekfingers: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2021
InsideLove:

proof if you want.

Joy David
First bank

go to nearby market and carry load, you go see money.....or start cleaning people's compound.......

Online almajiri

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by klax(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Point of correction it's Buhari must explain and not Nigeria must explain because no sane Nigerians supported Buhari to commit international kidnapping crime.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:23pm On Jul 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:

The audio & video evidence of mazi kanu instructing his ESN, ipob & ugm to kill the zoo security agents & the video evidences of them burning police stations, courts, inec offices & killing security agents along side suspected snitches are enough to nail him before the ICJ.
He who seeks equity, must come with clean hands as the legal maxim states.
The killing of Ikonso & his mourning by mazi kanu is too much evidence to be ignored by the courts.

I like people which involve themselves with illiteracy. All the uniforms are brand new, the bullets are brand new, the chain bullet belts 380 rounds or 54×7.62 NATO rounds to weapon for this rounds is not in the picture. The caps and cutlass are brand new. How can somebody be fighting it bush and everything which he has his brand new.. the most surprising think he was killed somewhere else and his hands out the bullets cartridges

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Shaev7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
muykem:
That will not still lead to Nnamidi kanu release, they should instead come with their military to fight war with Nigeria.
...and this cannot happen
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Eteka1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerians are eagerly expecting the UK government to impose heavy sanctions and seize UK properties of officials of this despotic regime coupled with visa ban
keep deceiving yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by criuze(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=arcis post=103916881]I think the UK parliament are all crazy..if they want any explanation..they should come to Nigeria and ask.. Kanu is first a Nigerian citizen but ONLY UK citizen by neutralization. He hasn't renounce his Nigeria citizenship yet. So all these talk by UK parliament and government are null and void.
We are sovereign state..UK take note[/quotes]

They made you a so called sovereign

They can still unmake you to save them 21cent headache and face better people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by WaffenSS(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
InsideLove:

proof if you want.

Joy David
First bank

Show proof
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by WaffenSS(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
IGBOSON1:
The EU, US and Canada should place a travel ban on Buhari, members of his family and all gov’t appointees and party apparatchiks!

What's the business of EU, US, and Canada over this matter?

Haven't you people learned that these people only care about their interest?

Neither Kanu nor ipob is of any value to any of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Fahdiga(m): 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
Eteka1:
keep deceiving yourselves
The joke is on you
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by ifiokjohn(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=muykem post=103910257] That will not still lead to Nnamidi kanu release, they should instead come with their military to fight war with Nigeria. [/quote you know your President needs their doctors...them fit easily assassinate m Throug that so calm down bro ]
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by madridsta007(m): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigerians are eagerly expecting the UK government to impose heavy sanctions and seize UK properties of officials of this despotic regime coupled with visa ban

Never gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by nedekid: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
Expecially visa ban on the one that goes to London for ear checkup, his wife and children.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by ifiokjohn(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Lol..
Nigeria will not give them any explanation. And there is nothing they can do about it
you know your President depends on Dem doctors. This days President are dying like flies. Think wisely o
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by musicwriter(m): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:

They would have done something like that if they weren't involved in Kanu's arrest because what the Nigerian government did is a big international crime against Britain first before Kanu.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
MT:

UK has a lot to lose. They wont dare. Kanu is a Nigerian by birth and British by naturalisation. Consular assistance means nothing, it is just to ensure he has a fair hearing. Nigeria is a sovereign state with lot of leverages on UK.

leverages In what hunger and poverty
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by ifiokjohn(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Chai,
UK get sense no be small.

LNa dem dey beat pikin, na dem still dey blow cool air for pikin bumbum.
Sweet politics.

Meanwhile, kanu and his brainwashed pigs no go die better, hell fire straight. You can't murder innocent people and go scoy free, never , animals.
Keep having alternate accounts and replying yourself.
Abasi Aya Mia afo ufen. Abot
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
they seize ours we seize thiers
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by arcis: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
the pression starts with poverty, Hunger and starvation to the nigerian economy

Forget that Mr..Nigeria poverty and hunger don dey since 1763...Please tell me another thing..
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by ifiokjohn(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
[quote author=arcis post=103916881]I think the UK parliament are all crazy..if they want any explanation..they should come to Nigeria and ask.. Kanu is first a Nigerian citizen but ONLY UK citizen by neutralization. He hasn't renounce his Nigeria citizenship yet. So all these talk by UK parliament and government are null and void.

We are sovereign state..UK take note[/quot sorry he has renounced NIGERIA long time ago ....e]
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Fahdiga(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
nedekid:

Expecially visa ban on the one that goes to London for ear checkup, his wife and children.
Gbamsolutely

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by ifiokjohn(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
mu2sa2:
Waste of time - Nigeria should"explain" manner of arrest; na only explain o, nothing more. Kanu called Nigeria a zoo and he was arrested by Buhari's boys like a rabbit in Kenya and is being kept in the zoo. Kanu's IQ is abysmally low that's why Buhari's boys could easily capture him, not once but twice. Too bad for the British citizen, for he can't ever go back to his country because conviction for treason is death sentence. Kanu's own is finished - you can say r.i.p in advance if you wish.
you know the problems with you APC supporters...u think APC will be in power for ever. I wonder what you lot will do when APC loses power 2023.
I bet the next party will release Kanu easily.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Kaiser20: 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
The UK Minister of State for the Commonwealth, Lord Tariq Ahmad is probably of the same fulani race Nnamdi Kanu want to kill.
UK can ask for explanations it is normal thing, but one thing is very clear, Nnamdi Kanu is a Nigerian and will be tried in a court in Nigeria.

Everybody should just calm down and wait for the judgement day.
The FG should promise Fair hearing.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by 8stargeneral: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
En done be for lie Mohammad and co
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by MT: 10:37pm On Jul 20, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

leverages In what hunger and poverty

You are so myopic. If you cant articulate the leverage Nigeria as a Nation, then no need for us to have a dialogue.
Re: Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament by Fahdiga(m): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
they seize ours we seize thiers
What's there's in Nigeria that you are going to seize? Any bigger pie in Nigeria for the Britains more than it is in the UK for Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust / First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Osun Tribunal: What The Law Says In Case Of Over Voting (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.