Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin (876 Views)

Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today? / Pre Marital Sex Or Masturbation? / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2021
Preachers of the Antichrist gospel of grace should come and see one of their own doing them proud. He said fornication is not sin among other Antichrist' things, but let me let him speak for himself.

Pastor Olakunle Beloved Jesukale aka End-time General who is the founder of End-time revival Evangelical Ministry has come out with a teaching that fornication is not Sin.

According to Pastor Olakunle, He Believes in Extreme Grace therefore Sin does not exist for those who believe in the Finished work of JESUS Christ because JESUS has destroyed Sin.

The Pastor Publicly proclaims that Sex before Marriage is not a sin.

In a Video he posted on YouTube he said
" Sex, whether it is before Marriage, whether it is after Marriage, Whether it is done during Marriage, is No longer Sin. Any Preacher saying that Sex before Marriage is a Sin is an Enemy of the Finished work and he is not real"

He went further to say that for someone to say that you have to wait until you are married before you can have sex " is not only a Sin but a religious lie"
https://www.nairaland.com/6660332/pastor-olakunle-beloved-sex-before

Is anyone surprised? I'm not because what else would someone expect from the Antichrist gospel of grace that is dressed in the clothing of Christ, but to be teaching what would encourage and justify continual sinning, thereby making sin to abound?

It's that glaring that only the spiritually blind would not be able see the error in the Antichrist gospel.

Very soon they would say that rape, ritual killing, homosexuality are not sins, because of what they call "finished works" of Christ.

The devil is truly a liar.

1 Like

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by 22jumpstreet: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2021
Our creator already gave his sexual prohibition in leviticus 18....as long as you don't do any of those, your safe...end of the day God is the judge....
Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
22jumpstreet:
Our creator already gave his sexual prohibition in leviticus 18....as long as you don't do any of those, your safe...end of the day God is the judge....
Who is your God?

Why pretend to have anything to do with God when you're actually working for His enemy?
Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by Realadey(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2021
Beware of fake men of God, they preach to suit their desires

3 Likes

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by 22jumpstreet: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Who is your God?

Why pretend to have anything to do with God when you're actually working for His enemy?

I am talking about my creator. Who is not a man or human being. And he dwells within me. I was created in his image and likeness...He already gave us his sexual prohibitions in leviticus 18. I have read and understood it. I don't follow any one else's opinion..
Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by BRATISLAVA: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What else would you expect from an Antichrist gospel that is dressed in the clothing of Christ, but to be teaching what would encourage and be justifying continual sinning thereby making sin to abound?

It's that glaring that only the spiritually blind would not be able see the error in the Antichrist gospel.

Very soon they would say that rape, ritual killing, homosexuality are not sins, because of what they call "finished works" of Christ.

The devil is truly a liar.

Even from his names one can see he is an end-time preacher. grin grin grin

He wants to redefine the Bible, to subtract and add to it. An end-time preacher who never read Revelations, nor did he read from Genesis to Deuteronomy.

Anyway, he will appeal to his niche. It is up to them to test the spirits.

He is best left to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by OloshoMan: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Good pastor
Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Even from his names one can see he is an end-time preacher. grin grin grin

He wants to redefine the Bible, to subtract and add to it. An end-time preacher who never read Revelations, nor did he read from Genesis to Deuteronomy.

Anyway, he will appeal to his niche. It is up to them to test the spirits.

He is best left to God.

Lol! I even missed the name part.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Have a blessed evening.
Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
I never knew how much God frowns at fornication not until sometime in the month of march 2021 when I had a dream. In that dream I was clearly told that God hates sexual sins. In fact I was warned sternly to stay away from fornication and masturbation and reasons was given. I woke up shocked and till date when I remember the dream, I shiver. I have never had such a dream in my whole life. That brought about my conviction on sexual sins.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by BRATISLAVA: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! I even missed the name part.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Have a blessed evening.

Amen.

Wishing you the same.

1 Like

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by FarmTech(m): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
It is only the most foolish of fools that will believe this one.

2 Likes

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I never knew how much God frowns at fornication not until sometime in the month of march 2021 when I had a dream. In that dream I was clearly told that God hates sexual sins. In fact I was warned sternly to stay away from fornication and masturbation and reasons was given. I woke up shocked and till date when I remember the dream, I shiver. I have never had such a dream in my whole life. That brought about my conviction on sexual sins.
Interesting...

Dreams have been proven in the past to be a major means via which God reveal things to humans, to the extent that even the heathen, including their kings, attached so much importance to them that they would go to any length to get their meaning.

Unfortunately, things are very different today from what they used to be then, concerning the importance people attach to dreams, but instances as the dream you spoke about prove that nothing much has changed in that respect, and that God still reveals things to men via dreams .

Thank God for the revelation, If you don't mind, I would love to hear more, but if you do, thanks for sharing all the same.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03am On Jul 22, 2021
FarmTech:
It is only the most foolish of fools that will believe this one.
The saddest thing is that many would accept it because that's what they want to hear.

They don't really care if it's the Truth or not.
Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by FarmTech(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The saddest thing is that many would accept it because that's what they want to hear.

They don't really care if it's the Truth or not.
Nigerians may be highly immoral, but I don't think they will accept this one oo.

1 Like

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2021
FarmTech:

Nigerians may be highly immoral, but I don't think they will accept this one oo.
Really?

But what he said is not different from what I've heard even from some nairalanders who preach the same gospel. I even made a similar thread of nairalander who shared similar thoughts. That one justified adultery in marriage because of so-called grace and finished works of Christ.
Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by madegreatbygrace(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2021
There’s nothing like anti Christ gospel of grace.

It’s an oxymoron!

Jesus is grace personified

The opposite of grace is therefore works or religion

So then the anti christ doctrine is the doctrine of works.

Heretic teaching that says a man is made righteous by works, and that this righteousness is maintained by works , is what we should be seriously concerned about

This is unbelief

This is contrary to what the Bible teaches.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

It was equally wrong for the man to have said fornication was not a sin , despite the Bible teaching that it is

Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.”
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭6:18‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Then I don’t even see any difference between you and the man to start with since you’re both heretic.

The man ought to have said sin is no longer imputed against man because of what Christ has done.

But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works: “Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, And whose sins are covered; Blessed is the man to whom the LORD shall not impute sin.””
‭‭Romans‬ ‭4:5-8‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.””
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭10:17‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Thus, sins still exist but no longer imputed.

Fornication is a sin.

So are adultery, lying, murder, wrath, and so on.

However, the greatest sin is that of unbelief.

Now, the fact that sin is no longer imputed doesn’t give the believer the license to go on a sinning spree.

We’re not saved by works but we’re saved unto good works.

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

We became born again to do good works but good works won’t maintain our salvation.

We have the nature of righteousness and so we live righteously.

We don’t live righteously to become righteous

Sins have consequences and they lead to death.

So our refusal to live carelessly in sin must be based on the right reasons.

1 Like

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by FarmTech(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Really?

But what he said is not different from what I've heard even from some nairalanders who preach the same gospel. I even made a similar thread of nairalander who shared similar thoughts. That one justified adultery in marriage because of so-called grace and finished works of Christ.
I'm not saying that some will not believe it. But they will be few. But as time goes on, many might believe - esp if u look at the ways parents raise their children.

1 Like

Re: A Preacher Of The Antichrist Gospel Of Grace Says Pre-marital Sex Is Not A Sin by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2021
FarmTech:

I'm not saying that some will not believe it. But they will be few. But as time goes on, many might believe - esp if u look at the ways parents raise their children.
Alright bro. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] / The Unknown Soldier: / Inspirational Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.