Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry (873 Views)

The Occult Or Occultism! / What's The Essence Of Occultism? / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by orohbiro(f): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
My mum has been sick the doctor said she have cancer.
My Dad is very wealthly who owned 2 filling stations and a hotel. My mum is drying up . I also have a brother who look very sick he is drying up too. My mum had a confrontation with my Dad recently asking him why is she reducing ? He also accuse him of cultism . my mum told me that my dad told her not to mention her ailment to anyone when she discovered she had cancer . my Dad is someone that is very high temper who flair at any slight opportunity but I expect all hell to let loose by my mum accusation rather he become more caring to her . he has been avoiding another quarrel since then .
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by Mythagold: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Inside life
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by ojun50(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
Start praying harder befor you self start drying up, was he rich befor yr mum sickness?
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by skyoboy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
She didn’t accuse him of cultism when she was healthy and enjoying the money.
Not everyone sees it appropriate to disclose their medical profiles and your dad asking her to keep it secret is nothing.
Your dad is so caring and has pity for your mum’s health condition , that’s why he didn’t get angry. That man might be passing through a lot.
I know many poor people in your family’s condition. Will you accuse them of being into cultism too?

4 Likes

Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by orohbiro(f): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
ojun50:
Start praying harder befor you self start drying up, was he rich befor yr mum sickness?
yes he was bolut what I notice his siblings are dying every 3 years. Me my self I was terribly I'll by 2017 that I was literally carried to the hospital I could sleep for 5 days good days during that sickness it was very horrible . the point on ground is that nobody is taking my mum serious including myself cause my Dad is holding a position in our church. We confuse
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by Kobojunkie: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
orohbiro:
My mum has been sick the doctor said she have cancer.
My Dad is very wealthly who owned 2 filling stations and a hotel. My mum is drying up . I also have a brother who look very sick he is drying up too. My mum had a confrontation with my Dad recently asking him why is she reducing ? He also accuse him of cultism . my mum told me that my dad told her not to mention her ailment to anyone when she discovered she had cancer . my Dad is someone that is very high temper who flair at any slight opportunity but I expect all hell to let loose by my mum accusation rather he become more caring to her . he has been avoiding another quarrel since then .
Ask your mother and your brothers to fly abroad for treatment for whatever ails them on your father's bill and go from there. undecided
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by Richy4(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
U actually expected your dad to flare up on a sick woman?... Your Dad is smart..He understood the meaning of having a spouse who is suffering from cancer, so he kept his emotions in check..
Things are no longer the same that's what that character he exhibited means..

What you should be doing now is brainstorming with your dad and the doctor on how to save your mum and sibling... Not dwelling on a vulnerable statement of your sick mother..

Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by orohbiro(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Richy4:
U actually expected your dad to flare up on a sick woman?... Your Dad is smart..He understood the meaning of having a spouse who is suffering from cancer, so he kept his emotions in check..
Things are no longer the same that's what that character he exhibited means..

What you should be doing now is brainstorming with your dad and the doctor on how to save your mum and sibling... Not dwelling on a vulnerable statement of your sick mother..

someone who take quarelling and flaring with my mum as is daily meal someone who like taking about family issues outside suddenly now said this should be secretive some one who sleep with different young ladies up till this moment boss I don't hate my Dad but I have to check what has been killing our goats before the thing kills me too . we just killed a bat in our sitting room a month ago despite the windows and doors were lock
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by Richy4(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
orohbiro:
someone who take quarelling and flaring with my mum as is daily meal someone who like taking about family issues outside suddenly now said this should be secretive some one who sleep with different young ladies up till this moment boss I don't hate my Dad but I have to check what has been killing our goats before the thing kills me too . we just killed a bat in our sitting room a month ago despite the windows and doors were lock
<<The doctor diagnosed your mum of having a cancer with medical evidence, Why do you want to toss that fact aside and decide to go with an unfounded and baseless statement?

<<You typed very well.. that shows u were educated... While you were studying in school, and writing assignments, do you provide evidence and facts that convinced your lectures or do you just go ahead and make things up...thing that is unfounded and unconfirmed?...

<<I guess the reasons why people score higher marks in schools was because the lectures knows the proven facts students were presenting before them? They have examined it and knows that it's true... How come the doctor said something with scientific evidence and u decide to take your mother's version?

<<Please try and apply some of the things u learn in school to your everyday life... It will help honestly...You can't say because a bat flew into your home, it was the reason for your mum's illness..you can't know or say when the door or any window got opened... U are not monitoring the opening and closing of every doors and windows in your home 24hrs.. anyone can leave it open within 2mins.. and bat can enter within that 2mins.. it doesn't require ceremony...

<<As for your dad, have you approached him and ask him like a good daughter should Something like dad..; how are u doing ? with genuine interest... He is programmed to tell you that he is fine but... When u say I know you are fine but how are u holding on..?

<< If he's the emotional type, he might burst into tears... Every one expects him to be strong, macho etc.. but what u might fail to know is he's dying inside... He is human...Genuine conversation with your father might actually explain the reason(s) why he chose to keep it hush-hush...

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by skyoboy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
orohbiro:
yes he was bolut what I notice his siblings are dying every 3 years. Me my self I was terribly I'll by 2017 that I was literally carried to the hospital I could sleep for 5 days good days during that sickness it was very horrible . the point on ground is that nobody is taking my mum serious including myself cause my Dad is holding a position in our church. We confuse

Let me reason your way small. His brothers die every 3years. What if it is the same attacks on his brothers that is hunting your family too? Your father is still the cause?
Don’t worry, you will grow up and get married. Then you will understand women, when they are in pains.
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by ojun50(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
orohbiro:
Bring other men of God in, or visit a church that pray very well

1 Like

Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by orohbiro(f): 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Richy4:

<<The doctor diagnosed your mum of having a cancer with medical evidence, Why do you want to toss that fact aside and decide to go with an unfounded and baseless statement?

<<You typed very well.. that shows u were educated... While you were studying in school, and writing assignments, do you provide evidence and facts that convinced your lectures or do you just go ahead and make things up...thing that is unfounded and unconfirmed?...

<<I guess the reasons why people score higher marks in schools was because the lectures knows the proven facts students were presenting before them? They have examined it and knows that it's true... How come the doctor said something with scientific evidence and u decide to take your mother's version?

<<Please try and apply some of the things u learn in school to your everyday life... It will help honestly...You can't say because a bat flew into your home, it was the reason for your mum's illness..you can't know or say when the door or any window got opened... U are not monitoring the opening and closing of every doors and windows in your home 24hrs.. anyone can leave it open within 2mins.. and bat can enter within that 2mins.. it doesn't require ceremony...

<<As for your dad, have you approached him and ask him like a good daughter should Something like dad..; how are u doing ? with genuine interest... He is programmed to tell you that he is fine but... When u say I know you are fine but how are u holding on..?

<< If he's the emotional type, he might burst into tears... Every one expects him to be strong, macho etc.. but what u might fail to know is he's dying inside... He is human...Genuine conversation with your father might actually explain the reason(s) why he chose to keep it hush-hush...
OK no p I will let d sleeping dog lie
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by chigoziri2403(m): 3:54am On Aug 09, 2022
orohbiro:
During your own illness, what did you do to solve it
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by orohbiro(f): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2022
chigoziri2403:

During your own illness, what did you do to solve it
during when I was sick if I told u what happen to me u will think am lying sir in my sick bed a big ant was always beside me anytime I close my eyes fire is what am seeing for before God and man four days in a row I couldn't sleep hospital drugs couldn't heal me. Until my dad came the fifth day to advise me to drink a rich tea that was when I feel asleep for the ist time in 5 days in my dream I saw an angel killing the ant that is when my recovery started. My dad told my mum is family sickness that she should keep it a secret. My mum has Been praying for the past 3 months fervently. After my mum accuse my dad of occultism and accuse him of the cause of her ailment I expect my Dad to either burst out tears and tell we d children what is going on he just kept mute. Mind u my dad is d kind of person who can't even keep d slightest secret
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by chigoziri2403(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2022
orohbiro:
during when I was sick if I told u what happen to me u will think am lying sir in my sick bed a big ant was always beside me anytime I close my eyes fire is what am seeing for before God and man four days in a row I couldn't sleep hospital drugs couldn't heal me. Until my dad came the fifth day to advise me to drink a rich tea that was when I feel asleep for the ist time in 5 days in my dream I saw an angel killing the ant that is when my recovery started. My dad told my mum is family sickness that she should keep it a secret. My mum has Been praying for the past 3 months fervently. After my mum accuse my dad of occultism and accuse him of the cause of her ailment I expect my Dad to either burst out tears and tell we d children what is going on he just kept mute. Mind u my dad is d kind of person who can't even keep d slightest secret

Can't you give your mum the same tea?

If your dad is non responsive, what of your extended family members, someone might be of help
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by orohbiro(f): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Can't you give your mum the same tea?

If your dad is non responsive, what of your extended family members, someone might be of help
Sir she can't she might get her self into deeper shit even my immediate ones are not believing her they taught she is going mental but even me too but y will my dad told her no one must hear abt the sickness? Why did he tell her is family sickness? No of us the children is progressing in our family my dad is the only one making it even at old age. Pls I think we need prayers
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by chigoziri2403(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2022
orohbiro:
Sir she can't she might get her self into deeper shit even my immediate ones are not believing her they taught she is going mental but even me too but y will my dad told her no one must hear abt the sickness? Why did he tell her is family sickness? No of us the children is progressing in our family my dad is the only one making it even at old age. Pls I think we need prayers
Who diagnosed your mum of Cancer
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by orohbiro(f): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Who diagnosed your mum of Cancer
my mum elder bro is a doctor he was d one he is a surgeon
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by chigoziri2403(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
orohbiro:
my mum elder bro is a doctor he was d one he is a surgeon
what's your dad's input concerning her health
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by orohbiro(f): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
chigoziri2403:
what's your dad's input concerning her health
always telling my mum.she is getting thin I still feel the sickness is spiritual rather than natural my elder brother who is not in good talking terms with my dad is suffering the same ailment
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by TooMuchStuff: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's 100% spiritual attack.

Mostly done by a very very very close relatives.
Me talking from experience. Same happened to my late Mum. You need prayers. Hot one for your own head.

There is occultic war on going in your family. Sorry to let you know that your mother is already miles away.
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by chigoziri2403(m): 1:10am On Aug 10, 2022
orohbiro:
always telling my mum.she is getting thin I still feel the sickness is spiritual rather than natural my elder brother who is not in good talking terms with my dad is suffering the same ailment
Wow
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by chigoziri2403(m): 1:12am On Aug 10, 2022
orohbiro:
Was he also diagnosed ?
Did his own start before your mum?
Re: My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry by Lighthouse50: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Poster, pls break away from the family now. I mean set urself apart to a seperate place and have 3 or 7 days fast. 7 days would have been better. Seek GOD's face. Delay is dangerous, people asking questions dont believe im GOD. First prayer should be repentance from sin and then invite christ into your home. Do this and thank me later. I just feel pity for you.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus The Saviour Vs Jesus The Lord / Tribal Religion, What Do You Think? / Any Good Stories About Northerners Or Northern Muslims? Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.