Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament (3450 Views)

Madonna University Student Expelled For Joining 'Ceiling Challenge' (Video) / Final Year UNILORIN Student Expelled For Writing Exam For His Girlfriend / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Sigggy: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Update from

Parents of a 16-year-old Form Three female Zimbabwean student of Mabelreign Girls High School have lamented to the school authorities after their daughter was expelled for allegedly having frequent sex with a school security guard, Siggy reports.

The security guard identified as David Tembo resigned after his alleged sexual relationship with the 16-year-old girl came to light.

The girl's parents have accused the school head, Nomatamsanqa Kusena of protecting Tembo instead of their daughter who they alleged was manipulated. Her father also stated that it is unfair for the school head to expel their daughter, instead of getting Tembo arrested for allegedly having sex with a student.

He said; “The Headmistress is protecting a person who manipulated my daughter into sex. Nothing has been done to him, and the head just wants us to go away. The security guy is someone who we entrust our kids with at the school and he is supposed to be a father figure. How could he do that to my daughter?"

It was also reported that the case was downplayed at the police station, after the girl said the encounters were consensual.

Even though sexually explicit messages and images were found on Tembo's phone, he has denied having sex with the Form 3 student.

He told journalists: "I don’t know what you are talking about; yes I know her but the conversations you are referring to are involving another guy.

It was my phone which was used to send the messages and I was also fixing her phone. The school head Mrs Kusena can testify because I explained everything to her".

It was also learnt that Tembo is still residing at the school premises even though he’s resigned.

https:///16-year-old-female-student-expelled-for-sex-with-school-guard-parents-lament/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Sigggy: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mad ooo
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by raphy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
For Bleep sake let the sch put a female security guide there all the girls will turn lesbi when the graduate there many part of a story so I can't put blame on the guy with long thing
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by MufasaLion: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
What a world!

Someone that should be prosecuted.
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by MufasaLion: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
raphy:
For Bleep sake let the sch put a female security guide there all the girls will turn lesbi when the graduate there many part of a story so I can't put blame on the guy with long thing

You're a potential rapist. You're a rape apologist!

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Vulcanheph(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
I won't really blame the guard... He might not have wanted to do it but these days if you don't have discipline, all these secondary School girls will lead you astray.

The world has changed so much that most of them these days are very exposed before they turn 15 , and also due to the fact that most girls nowadays develop so fast that an average secondary school girl of 14-17 years already has the boobs and hips of a woman in her 30's.

Only God knows how many times I try to avoid them in my street no matter how much they try to "gum body" with me.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Danjikanbauchi: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Your perversed Daughter have put the innocent security man into temptation, and as a gentleman he is he quietly excused himself from the school.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by siofra(f): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

That's how these nairaland men are. Is this not how that nairalander OYIBOGOJU that was arrested for rape in the US used to write nonsense like this all over nairaland?
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by siofra(f): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Your perversed Daughter have put the innocent security man into temptation, and as a gentleman he is he quietly excused himself from the school.

Did he have a choice?
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by MufasaLion: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:

That's how these nairaland men are. Is this not how that nairalander OYIBOGOJU that was arrested for rape in the US used to write nonsense like this all over nairaland?

It's really disgusting. They learn the hard way. Same way that rapist is languishing in U.S. prison now.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by MufasaLion: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:

An adult like that couldn't resist the temptation of a 16 year old? She's still a child for fvck sake! Imagine your daughter of same age having such encounter with an adult male. Would you have accepted the man's flimsy excuse?

Stop supporting rubbish! That crackhead has got no excuse!

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Gadafii: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
16 yo old now is 23 yo, with experience
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Tallesty1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
MufasaLion:

How did rape come into this discussion?
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Provided she is a minor( below 18years) consensual or not, the security is supposed to be jailed.
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by MVLOX(m): 6:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Morals have plunged to it's all time low.... Too bad too bad
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Sigggy: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2021
BiggyB242:
Provided she is a minor( below 18years) consensual or not, the security is supposed to be jailed.

You don't know the sex consent age in Zimbabwe though... Might be lower than 16
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2021
That side of the world tho
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Idamond: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2021
she might be minor by age but major by side, blaming the man means he forcefully raped the girl.
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by judey1992(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2021
But things dey happen oooo.
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:25am On Oct 29, 2021
Things dey happen shaa
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by careytommy37(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2021
A slut is born cool
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Walkee: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

An adult like that couldn't resist the temptation of a 16 year old? She's still a child for fvck sake! Imagine your daughter of same age having such encounter with an adult male. Would you have accepted the man's flimsy excuse?

Stop supporting rubbish! That crackhead has got no excuse!
if I bring 16, 17 and 19 years old girls for you I can bet 100k that you will not be able to tell the difference.
Do they write age on females' head?
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by illicit(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2021
tongue

Catch them young gone wrong
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by revived: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Awon omo ofo
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
Tufiakwa umunwanyi

Is it not scary to have female children?
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by beauty7: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Some women will excuse a man while they will punish the woman in such a case.

The Headmistress must have favoured the man because he has a prick.

The girl is the one she punished.

But they will still go about claiming that they are being victimized as women when they themselves are not helping matters.
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by MufasaLion: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
Walkee:
if I bring 16, 17 and 19 years old girls for you I can bet 100k that you will not be able to tell the difference.
Do they write age on females' head?

You're saying nonsense. You are so shameless! Even without telling you anything, you should be able to use your instinct!

Moreover, why would a grown man have a sexual relationship with a high school girl? In this century that women mature physically way faster than imagined.
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Seeksnigeria: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by Walkee: 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're saying nonsense. You are so shameless! Even without telling you anything, you should be able to use your instinct!

Moreover, why would a grown man have a sexual relationship with a high school girl? In this century that women mature physically way faster than imagined.
you are ignorant and most likely a kid. Go to university and see 16 years in 200L if you don't base data on their school profile you'd never be able to tell
Re: 16-year-old Female Student Expelled For S*x With School Guard, Parents Lament by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Walkee:
you are ignorant and most likely a kid. Go to university and see 16 years in 200L if you don't base data on their school profile you'd never be able to tell

Your likes done learn until you end up in a box! Irrespective of the physical features, don't sleep with a 16 year old girl!

I hope you get caught up with your I'll acts and get locked!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Born With It” – Nigerian Student Who Speaks In Clean British Accent Explai / Intimidating Facts You Never Knew. With number 11, you will be Wowed! ! / Federal Poly Bida Supplementary Post Utme Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.