Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Joshua Udom Shared Photo Of His New Look Plus 5 Inspiring Quotes About Change... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joshua Udom Shared Photo Of His New Look Plus 5 Inspiring Quotes About Change... (1001 Views)

See Otedola's Comment After His Daughter DJ Cuppy Shared Photo Of Mercedes-benz / Runtown Mistakenly Shared Photo Of His Full Eggplant, Fans React / Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Udom Shared Photo Of His New Look Plus 5 Inspiring Quotes About Change... by joshuaudom(m): 1:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, my name is Joshua Udom and today I will like to appear differently, and also to share with you some inspiring change message that has kept me going through thick an thin season over the years.

“Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future” -John F. Kennedy

“Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” -Barack Obama.

“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude” -Oprah Winfrey

“You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” -Ralph Marston

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” -Leo Tolstoy

I would like you to share your best quotes about change, thank you in advance for sharing.

Joshua Udom

Re: Joshua Udom Shared Photo Of His New Look Plus 5 Inspiring Quotes About Change... by Karemarealty288(m): 5:41am On Jul 21, 2021
BBH big beans head.
Re: Joshua Udom Shared Photo Of His New Look Plus 5 Inspiring Quotes About Change... by joshuaudom(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Karemarealty288:
BBH big beans head.

Thanks for your comment, at least you have notice a thing about my head.
Re: Joshua Udom Shared Photo Of His New Look Plus 5 Inspiring Quotes About Change... by Karemarealty288(m): 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
joshuaudom:

Thanks for your comment, at least you have notice a thing about my head.
Lol ....don't mind me oooo....you are a fine man...your head is even finer than mine. grin...
Re: Joshua Udom Shared Photo Of His New Look Plus 5 Inspiring Quotes About Change... by joshuaudom(m): 5:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Karemarealty288:

Lol ....don't mind me oooo....you are a fine man...your head is even finer than mine. grin...

Thanks all the same.
Re: Joshua Udom Shared Photo Of His New Look Plus 5 Inspiring Quotes About Change... by Smartcodeclub(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2021
JOSHUA UDOM, MR CHANGE MASTER..... I HAVE GIVEN YOU SO MUCH TIME. THE NEXT TIME I WILL POST ON YOUR PAGE WILL BE A BOMBSHELL YOU MIGHT NOT COME OUT FROM.... I NEVER NEW YOU CAN REALLY CHANGE LIKE THIS. YOU ARE SO AN INGRATE AND A DECEIT MASTER. IF YOU DONT PAY THE MONEY YOU BORROW AND THE INTEREST IT HAS ACCRUED BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT, I WILL TREAT YOU THE WAY YOUR TYPE ARE BEEN TREATED. I PITY THOSE WHO LISTEN, READ AND ASSOCIATE THEMSELF WITH THESE THINGS YOUR WRITE. THE EARLIER YOU PAY MY MONEY THE BETTER FOR YOU. YOUR CREDITOR

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: Angel Reacts As Saskay Warns Her To Stay Away From Her Man, Cross / Whitemoney Was My Driver - Singer Lapez / Wizkid Reveals The Secret To His Success In An Interview With Tommy Hilfiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.