Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane (2381 Views)

Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed / Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Voice22: 3:02am On Jul 21, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari says he's shocked by the latest crash of an aircraft of the Nigerian Air Force (NAF).

An Alpha Jet aircraft returning from a bombing mission between the boundaries of Zamfara and Kaduna States was shot down by terrorists on Sunday, July 18, 2021.

Flight Lieutenant Abayomi Dairo who flew the jet ejected before the crash and was successfully rescued from a settlement he sought refuge.

Buhari applauded his gallantry in a statement released on Tuesday, July 20.

"I was shocked by the devastating news of the air crash but felt much relieved, following the successful ejection by the pilot and his eventual rescue.

"May the injured pilot recover at the earliest time," he said.

The president said he was pained by the crash, the fourth loss of a military plane since February.

Seven personnel were killed when a fighter jet crashed in Abuja on February 21, 2021 after reporting engine failure, and another one that went missing, with two personnel on board, on March 31 has been presumed to have crashed.

The Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru, and 10 other military personnel also died in a crash in Kaduna in May.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsKhJo5Hcz4 https://www.divinevibez.com.ng/buhari-shocked-terrorist-shot-down-military-plane/

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by speaktome(m): 3:06am On Jul 21, 2021
How come

How can Baba be shocked

I don't believe this...

#MySignature
#MyBusiness

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by stonemasonn: 3:06am On Jul 21, 2021
Is this true?
It seems Yorubas dominate the NAF jets pilots, I must confess the job is getting too hazardous.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by bcomputer101: 3:09am On Jul 21, 2021
He's always shocked.
Cow.....

He should travel to England to replace his shock absorber.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by nony43(m): 3:21am On Jul 21, 2021
So those guys have what can shoot down planes and yet are called bandits while ipob have only their flags and are called terrorists?
Thank God for the pilot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Successdude(m): 3:29am On Jul 21, 2021
Reflecting on the times, during my childhood, if someone had said to me Nigeria would be this way in terms of wahala, I would never have believed him.

Then, there was literal peace and comfort. Even politics then was done with humanity in view.

All a sudden, due to wickedness, greed and darkness everything changed.

I still wouldn't have believed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by 3idiots: 3:46am On Jul 21, 2021
When God wants to punish a nation, he gives them bad leaders

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by sorom4: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2021
Shock absorber
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Karlovych: 3:50am On Jul 21, 2021
grin grin Buhari the shock absorber.
We told them that the thing in Aso Rock is nothing but an algorithm running repetitive programs but they wouldn't believe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Holyman3(m): 4:10am On Jul 21, 2021
Always shocked over the problems he created. Ironical.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Rugaria: 4:20am On Jul 21, 2021
You're always shocked but will NEVER be shocked enough to treat them in the "language they would understand".. Now, with time undisturbed and with the billions they have made, they have improved their arsenal of armoury, to the extent of acquiring anti aircraft guns! All these while, you only get "shocked" at their criminal activities while indirectly pampering them by doing nothing!
Ndii shock!
If Buhari is a musician, his name would be:
MC Shock
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 21, 2021
That's why they are using style to eliminate Yoruba pilots.

stonemasonn:
Is this true?
It seems Yorubas dominate the NAF jets pilots, I must confess the job is getting too hazardous.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Nobody: 4:30am On Jul 21, 2021
Yes. They are bandits. DSS does not have any intelligence on them but they do on Sunday Igboho.

nony43:
So those guys have what can shoot down planes and yet are called bandits while ipob have only their flags and are called terrorists?
Thank God for the pilot.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Paragon311(m): 4:33am On Jul 21, 2021
Mr. Shocker..

Treat the terrorist the language they understand please.

Nepotistic President....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by ntrukpum(m): 4:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Shock kill you there

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by unbitchable(m): 4:40am On Jul 21, 2021
nony43:
Thank God for the pilot.
That is the deceit the government keeps pushing in the media.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by SweetiliciousD: 4:41am On Jul 21, 2021
Cc Efulefus

Leomelo
Sarki
Makaboy
NgeneUkwenu
Helinus
Seunsmesage
KillMNKnow

Simplyleo
CilicMarin
Ojiofor

Ndi shock!
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Tinyemeka(m): 5:11am On Jul 21, 2021
angry
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by eagleu: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Our darling terrorist president is shocked, I beg someone give him a plate of fura to quench the shock.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by hope4nigeria(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2021
Oh Nigeria, why is this man called buhari terribly useless like this?
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Kondomatic(m): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2021
Buhari is shocked. Osibanjo's hands are tied grin

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Tekzyflex(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2021
Mr Shocker one day e go shock you.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 21, 2021
How can CHIEF INSECURITY OFFICER be shocked?
I don't get it.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by nairalandankrah: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2021
Fake Buhari grin
If you know, you kniw

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by LibertyRep: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2021
Those guys that have the artillery to shut down a military aircraft are no more the regular ' business men' , they're terrorists capable of overwhelming the security architecture of any country.

What's the government waiting for?
Oh I see, some protesters and self rule agitators are the problem.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by pointblank247(m): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2021
I talk am
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by techWriter3: 7:05am On Jul 21, 2021
Its always saddened. He should travelers to England to fill his shocker adsorbent
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:21am On Jul 21, 2021
He should continue to be shocked, it is that shock that will kill him...Shock absorber.

This the same person threatening to shock secessionists, even going as far as sending soldiers to kill innocent people. Now it's his terrorist brothers, and he's expressing shock. Vseless thing.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by FarahAideed: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2021
Notice how he didn't condemn the bandits anti aircraft firepower capability or threaten to destroy it ..you can sense that he is even proud they shot down a "kafir" pilot
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2021
Successdude:
Reflecting on the times, during my childhood, if someone had said to me Nigeria would be this way in terms of wahala, I would never have believed him.

Then, there was literal peace and comfort. Even politics then was done with humanity in view.

All a sudden, due to wickedness, greed and darkness everything changed.

I still wouldn't have believed

Which period was your childhood? I want to see if I can confirm this.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2021
Werey is always shocked.

Na dat shock go kill you las las.
Re: Buhari Is Shocked Terrorists Shot Down Military Plane by Vulcanheph(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2021
bcomputer101:
Its always shocked.

He should travel to England to replace his shock absorber
Yes oh, you are right.... You know that for a while now he hasn't expressed shock for anything since he returned from his last medical trip ,so it's like the shock absorber they put in last time needs to be replaced.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mayhem In Imo As Bandits Behead 2 Police Officers, Bomb Station / Tension In Apc Over A Possible Alliance Between Tinubu And Atiku / 2023: Labour Party Vice President Spits Fire (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.